The sexy poll~ (1 Viewer)

Who's the sexiest?

• Total voters

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I thought so too. Maybe too many photorealistic 3D girls have been created since her time.

noice1

Potential Patron
i just realize something...no yuna?isnt shes like...the favorite gaming girl?

From FFX? I don't think so. I think if gaming had a girl mascot, it would come down to Lara Croft, Tifa, Jill, Samus, or Princess Peach. Strictly speaking of sexy girls, only include the first three. They seem to be the most "mainstream". In my opinion Yuna isn't even on the radar, she's extremely conservative in FFX and Rikku stood out more in X-2.

noice1

Potential Patron
Samus isn't sexy? Have you seen the zero suit?

I should state that 'sexy' is entirely subjective. She has a certain sex appeal, technically speaking, but she doesn't do anything for me, even in the zero suit. I still look at her and think of Super Metroid, I just can't separate the two, no matter what she has evolved in to.

Mardion

Potential Patron
I still look at her and think of Super Metroid, no matter what she has evolved in to.

Hehe, true, Samus is the first -and still one of the few- female videogame protagonists (characters even) who was not created to be sexy. Although I haven't really played the Metroid games, she's got my respect for that.

S

stealthz

Pretty surprised to see Cassandra getting the most votes till now, although I vote for her as well:)

noice1

Potential Patron
Sorry, didn't mean to offend.

None was taken, was just explaining my perspective. To each their own.

I left out, for good reason, one of the more sexy images of Samus I've seen. Though it's probably liable to gross some of you out. I think she is beautiful, I just mean to say she's not a sex symbol.

noice1

Potential Patron
Someone said sexy grabs. I'm now interested. Where oh where could one see such examples?

Mardion

Potential Patron
Someone said sexy grabs. I'm now interested. Where oh where could one see such examples?

Oh yeah, IMHO Sophitia is the fighter with the sexiest grabs of all non-wrestling videogames. I searched for "Sophitia throw" in YouTube and came up with this video which should give you a taste of what it's all about (even if it is quite bland).

noice1

Potential Patron
I do love a woman that knows how to use her legs. That's sexy I don't care who you are. Thanks, Mardion! :want:

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I don't even know how Cassandra ended up in first place. Damn, now I might have to actually change that logo.

Mardion

Potential Patron
I do love a woman that knows how to use her legs. That's sexy I don't care who you are.
Hear hear! And thankfully, there are quite a few fighting ladies who understand that :-)

BTW, if you haven't already, try to get a peak at Tekken6's Zafina. She also knows how to use her legs at maximum efficiency <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.