The Last Remnant (1 Viewer)

fonglee

Content Creator
Another old mod for an old game. If anyone is interested in this quite fun game and doesn't have it already you might have some luck searching the used bins...

Note: There are 3 different versions, 1.4 has Emma & Roseas in cut-out chest protectors, 2.4 where they are close to topless and 3.4 which has Emma in a cut-out & Roseas close to topless. The other modded characters are identical in all versions. Check the first 3 screenshots.

View attachment 19095
View attachment 19093
View attachment 19094

Last edited:

Mharius

Content Creator
Nice mod and I remember this game, it was pretty good.
With such a mod, might be a good time to replay. ;)

fonglee

Content Creator
I really enjoyed this game, like most from Square/Enix, to bad there are so few for the PC. Slightly amused you have not noticed this at Nudecreator, they've had the 3.4 version all along, but if you have the game give it a go...;)

styx101

Swell Supporter
Amazing mods and amazing present!Dear Fonglee it's great surprise for me,second surprise for the last day,thank You very much!:)
All three versions goes to my "Great Hamster's Collection" (:D) - it's very impressive works!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mharius

Content Creator
I only played it a long time ago, so I never looked for mods for it.
Sadly Square/Enix never seemed to have followed up on this game... I guess it sold poorly.

Though I dont think Square/Enix is ever happy with how their games sell. :rolleyes:

fonglee

Content Creator
Well, it really didn't go over too well with the rpg players, there was quite a bit of complaints about the levelling system. (much like oblivion) But I didn't find that to be much of a problem, still had great time.:D

napolo

Potential Patron
I cant seem to get this to work with the game, tried with texmod and Umod, I have the steam version. Anyone have any tips?

VolginGoh

Potential Patron
Hi there. Im new here, but i was very often here as a Guest. However, dnt be mad if my English isnt good enough. I will try my best. Okay, lets begin :D I noticed the most Players or Users here seems to have a Problem to activate the Nude Mod via Steam right?

I dnt know if someone found it out, but i can help you with that. I found a way to use the NM by this game.

Step 1:

Open Steam (offline or onlne) and go to Library (im german, so in my Picture is Bibliothek).

Step 2:

Open the Folder where you have your The Last Remnant Game. It should like this: /......Steam/steamapps/common/The Last Remnant

Step 3:

Go to the Binaries Folder.

Step 4 and 5:

Very important. Rename the Original Game "TLR" to "TLR1" (or what you like).

Then rename your Texmod to "TLR". I have Version 0.9b.

Step 6:

Now head back to your Steam, choose your Game The Last Remnant and push Play. You should see the Texmod.

Step 7:

Important. Dnt run now. We arent finish yet. We have to rename the "TLR" back to "Texmod0.9b" and THEN "TLR1" to "TLR".

Step 8:

Go to Texmod and put your Mod in there.

Step 9:

Click on the Run Button and enjoy.

PS: I hope it works for you and i hope the Pictures doesnt confused you.

Attachments

• Unbenannt.png
    Unbenannt.png
    215.7 KB · Views: 298
  • Step 2.png
    Step 2.png
    27.1 KB · Views: 291
  • Step 3.png
    Step 3.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 271
  • Step 4 and 5.png
    Step 4 and 5.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 249
  • Step 6.png
    Step 6.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 246
  • Step 7.png
    Step 7.png
    28.8 KB · Views: 241
  • Step 8.png
    Step 8.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 265

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.