The girls from RWBY (2 Viewers)

ASDF1234

Potential Patron
Can I please get help with how to use these mods? I don't really know how to put them in the game, thanks.

Edit: I know how to put them into the game now. I did it with Cinder. :D Can someone give me the hair and text for Team RWBY? Ooh, and can someone make a Neo? I'd like to see what Neo would be like.

EDIT 2: I found them! :D I still really want to see a Neo one. :)

Fortitude

Potential Patron
ASDF1234 said:
Can I please get help with how to use these mods? I don't really know how to put them in the game, thanks.

Edit: I know how to put them into the game now. I did it with Cinder. :D Can someone give me the hair and text for Team RWBY? Ooh, and can someone make a Neo? I'd like to see what Neo would be like.

EDIT 2: I found them! :D I still really want to see a Neo one. :)
I really want to see Neo too :D

gmania123

Potential Patron
So... how about this new Emerald girl?

tumblr_inline_n9ksdhk5TR1rltz3k.png
RWBY_Volume_2_Chapter_1.mp4_20141016_161242.996.png
latest
latest
latest

Or this Neo chick....
Her hair is dual-colored, so that's probably annoying to do.
latest
latest

Oh, and this was a thing that happened apparently...
anime_expo_2014__gathering_7_by_antshadow13-d7qg554.jpg

Last edited:
M

MADMATT232

could one of the modders make some RWBY related stuff like outfits, characters, hair, etc... thanks

michealdark

Potential Patron
Actually, thank you for mentioning that. I was going to say just as I was logging in tonight that I'm sorry I didn't post any reference pics. I also didn't know that Neo has her own request thread, so I'll try to dig some refs up and post them over there! :)

stuntcock

Content Creator
Where can I find the Rwby mods now? All the links are broken as sdtmods.com is down now
Where are you finding SDTMods links? There are only three in this thread, two of which link to modding tutorials (irrelevant) and the third is a bunch of reference images for completed characters (redundant). All of the content hyperlinks point to Undertow and are usable.

So ... what is the problem, exactly?

ccc

Potential Patron
Where are you finding SDTMods links? There are only three in this thread, two of which link to modding tutorials (irrelevant) and the third is a bunch of reference images for completed characters (redundant). All of the content hyperlinks point to Undertow and are usable.

So ... what is the problem, exactly?
So I was introduced to SDT today, and I was searching Rwby mods in the forum. I ended up in a discussion called "Stuff by Maineim (2-2-14 RWBY's Penny)" which hasn't been updated since last year. All of the links/mods that I'm interested in are from SDTMod link, which all redirected me back to Undertow. Are there any methods to access the mods mention in the discussion?

Here's the link of the discussion
Stuff by Maineim (2-2-14 RWBY's Penny) | Undertow

stuntcock

Content Creator
I ended up in a discussion called "Stuff by Maineim (2-2-14 RWBY's Penny)" which hasn't been updated since last year. All of the links/mods that I'm interested in are from SDTMod link
All of the PNG files are presented as attachments in the first post of that thread (actually there's too much stuff so it spills over to the second and third posts, but you get the idea).

There are a few SDTMods links, but they mostly point to threads from which @Maineim acquired reference material (including THIS thread). You're not really "missing out" on anything by being unable to visit them.

Reporting broken or outdated hyperlinks is fine, but in the future please do so by replying to the thread which contains the actual broken links. If that thread is locked, then you can contact a staff member for assistance.

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
So... how about this new Emerald girl?

Gonna throw this out there...while I'm no artist and thus I can't recreate her clothes, her hairstyle seems similar enough to Android 18's that we can produce a model that's passing. Attached to this post you'll find a char code I've come up with that does my best to replicate Emerald.

It has issues, obviously. You could probably tweak the exact shade of her hair to make it match better, and the same could be said for her irises. Not to mention the obvious fact that her hair isn't exactly the same as Android 18, and thus a better model for her hair could be created. But until then? Here's hoping this tides you over. Enjoy.

EDIT: I have since realized that there was a skin choice box in the Custom Window that had a setting that gave a realistic application of dark skin. Far better than the travesty my old code was. I've updated the code here with the new one.

Attachments

EmeraldCode.txt
888 bytes · Views: 427

Last edited:

Ichorian

Potential Patron
I've been looking around the SDT forum for a little while now and have had no luck in finding Velvet from RWBY. Since there seems to be no outfit or hair for Velvet I have decided to make a request for her. I would like to apologize in advance if someone already has; I have a tendency of not noticing things that I want or need until much later. Thank You.

Here is a reference pic:
latest

Ninjaman47

Potential Patron
hello, wondering if anyone has thought of doing Weiss's sister Winter cause i felt she never got enough screen time. Might be hard considering the way her hair is from her right side. Thank you.

Here is a reference of her:
latest

stuntcock

Content Creator
hello, wondering if anyone has thought of doing Weiss's sister Winter cause i felt she never got enough screen time. Might be hard considering the way her hair is from her right side.
Covering up the face of an SDT character is usually a bad idea, because the character can't effectively communicate mood or distress. I'd suggest instead that the best approach would be to use the leftmost shot in your turnaround image (which puts the hair into the background and leaves the face visible). Anyone who's worried about authenticity can simply play the game in mirrored mode.

If you trace it (left or right side ... or both, if you want to get fancy) then I'll convert it to an SWF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.