The girls from RWBY (1 Viewer)

unfairhobbit

Potential Patron
I've noticed that this thread has gone quiet for a couple of months, and I would like to see somebody create a new RWBY girl
A new milf Kali Belladonna appeared in Volume 4 chapter 5 and reappeared in chapter 8 .
Could someone make a static PNG of Kali's hair with the ears added on? (References enclosed)
If any more specific references are needed, don't hesitate to ask.

5D4Hfg1.png
zUpKIri.png

R8WHSB1m.jpg
tumblr_ohmaowmall1sb7zj2o1_500.jpg

Last edited:

dark_knight17

Content Creator
Did someone say milf? Those were some good references, made making the hair much easier. Enjoy!

charName:Kali;mood:Normal;bodyScale:1.01375;arms:onlegs,onlegs;throatResist:50;iris:normal,129,100,37,1;breasts:76;skin:light;nose:normal;ear:normal;lipstick:0,0,0,0,0;eyeshadow:55,26,99,1;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:255,12,44,0.204;freckles:60,24,24,0,0;mascara:0,0,0,0,100;nailpolish:0,0,0,0;eyebrow:normal,34,38,30,1,0,0,0,0;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;collar:genericcollar,20,20,20,1,181,137,26,1;cuffs:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;panties:none,255,102,153,1,0,0,0,1;top:none,255,255,255,1,0,0,0,1;armwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;bottoms:longdress,20,20,20,1,0,0,0,1;tops:tank,255,255,255,1,0,0,0,1;legwear:thighhigh,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;footwear:highheel,255,255,255,1,0,0,0,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;headwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;tonguePiercing:none,183,187,195,1,0,0,0,1;herTan:none,1;moreclothingbody:Dressing Gown

Atomic

Potential Patron
Wonderful and amazing work. I have fallen inactive and deleted my SDT files but right now I am re-adding all my old ones and really getting back into it. I am so glad to see active creators once again and that the game is so amazing now. I actually might have a request for Ruby in pajamas from Volume 1. Let me find some references and ill make another post. Thanks!

002A

Potential Patron
Tried my hand at making a hair, here is Neon Katt (Volume 3, Chapter 5)

Edit: crap forgot to actually upload it coming right up

zvDaD2c.png

MarcoPolo

Potential Patron
Did someone say milf? Those were some good references, made making the hair much easier. Enjoy!

charName:Kali;mood:Normal;bodyScale:1.01375;arms:onlegs,onlegs;throatResist:50;iris:normal,129,100,37,1;breasts:76;skin:light;nose:normal;ear:normal;lipstick:0,0,0,0,0;eyeshadow:55,26,99,1;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:255,12,44,0.204;freckles:60,24,24,0,0;mascara:0,0,0,0,100;nailpolish:0,0,0,0;eyebrow:normal,34,38,30,1,0,0,0,0;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;collar:genericcollar,20,20,20,1,181,137,26,1;cuffs:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;panties:none,255,102,153,1,0,0,0,1;top:none,255,255,255,1,0,0,0,1;armwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;bottoms:longdress,20,20,20,1,0,0,0,1;tops:tank,255,255,255,1,0,0,0,1;legwear:thighhigh,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;footwear:highheel,255,255,255,1,0,0,0,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;headwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;tonguePiercing:none,183,187,195,1,0,0,0,1;herTan:none,1;moreclothingbody:Dressing Gown

Sorry im kinda new here, when I typed in the character code, it loaded up, but without the robeor skirt, any ideas on what im doing wrong?

stuntcock

Content Creator
Sorry im kinda new here, when I typed in the character code, it loaded up, but without the robeor skirt, any ideas on what im doing wrong?
You need the moreClothing mod by sby. As the name suggests, it adds more items of clothing (and accessories, hairstyles, shoes, etc) to the game's menus and selectors. It can take a lot of clicking to cycle through ALL of the available options, but many people find this to be more convenient than browsing through a folder filled with SWF files.

You can find download links for the mod in sby's thread. If you've only recently begun to play SDT, then it would be simpler to just start over with sby's Loader Pack (which is also found in his thread). The Loader pack provides you with pre-installed copies of sby's most popular mods, such as moreclothing and animtools.

Unfortunately, that won't fully solve the problem. The moreclothing mod includes a few hundred files by default, but it's possible to add more files (you can also remove unwanted files in order to shorten the game's startup time). dark_knight17 dark_knight17 has done so, customizing his moreclothing config file to include his own favorites. So you'll need to wait for him to give you an exact list of the mods (or filenames) that he used, before you'll be able to completely re-create his Kali character design.

In the meantime, I would encourage you to get started with the sby Loader Pack.

MarcoPolo

Potential Patron
You need the moreClothing mod by sby. As the name suggests, it adds more items of clothing (and accessories, hairstyles, shoes, etc) to the game's menus and selectors. It can take a lot of clicking to cycle through ALL of the available options, but many people find this to be more convenient than browsing through a folder filled with SWF files.

You can find download links for the mod in sby's thread. If you've only recently begun to play SDT, then it would be simpler to just start over with sby's Loader Pack (which is also found in his thread). The Loader pack provides you with pre-installed copies of sby's most popular mods, such as moreclothing and animtools.

Unfortunately, that won't fully solve the problem. The moreclothing mod includes a few hundred files by default, but it's possible to add more files (you can also remove unwanted files in order to shorten the game's startup time). dark_knight17 dark_knight17 has done so, customizing his moreclothing config file to include his own favorites. So you'll need to wait for him to give you an exact list of the mods (or filenames) that he used, before you'll be able to completely re-create his Kali character design.

In the meantime, I would encourage you to get started with the sby Loader Pack.
Thanks, will do

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
Another one. This time it's Pyrrha.

rzzimCt.png

Additional shot of her left arm:
q7YtupF.png

Download Link: Pyrrha Nikos Outfit

Same as it has been, same as it will be until I get around to someone Maineim didn't do (maybe my next one, maybe not. Still deciding). Until then, the facts remain the same: this mod requires the Loader to run, and the hair was made by Maineim and can be found here: Stuff by Maineim (2-2-14 RWBY's Penny)

Are you still intending on doing that RWBY dialogue you mentioned a while back?

Admittedly I've not really put much effort into it because of the lack of certain resources. The story, generally speaking, is ready, I'd just need to take the time to actually write it all out. I might spend some time later re-watching S1-S3 (or rather, skipping through it) to try to find some decent shots for backgrounds (specifically, I'll be looking for shots of the Team RWBY dorm room, if anyone's wondering). I'm too much of a stickler to accept using inaccurate backgrounds even if they'd fit generally to my intentions (i.e. a general bedroom background would TECHNICALLY fit but I don't intend to do that).

Last edited:

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
Today's installment of "churning out mods before the workload picks back up," brings a clothing mod for Penny.

UOC7qSf.png

While still overall accurate, I'd say her outfit is probably the second-most I've deviated from the show's design, with first place going unarguably to Weiss because fuck her skirt hem. In this case, it's more due to the way SDT modding works preventing her outfit from looking right (she has somewhat significant details that cross from what would be the stomach region to the skirt, which would be significantly disjointed in regular SDT use. As such, I've omitted those details and changed others - this mainly applies to the 2 green streaks on her skirt).

Download Link: Penny Polendina Outfit

Same as it has been here. This mod requires the Loader to run, and the hair was made by Maineim (Stuff by Maineim (2-2-14 RWBY's Penny)).

Last edited:

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
My workload has picked up a little, but it's nothing time management (and staying up later than I probably should) can't get around. Anyways, here's a proper costume for Emerald.

FsvoFxj.png

Download Link: Emerald Sustrai Outfit

This time, the hair is from dark_knight17 and can be found earlier in this thread (near the end of Page 8), or alternatively can be found on the Resource Manager: Emerald Sustrai - RWBY

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
This update rounds out the antagonist mods for the time being until I can find a good quality reference set for Cinder post-timeskip or I just give up and go re-watch and try to find decent refs myself. Either way, today's update is a costume for Neopolitan.

ukgW6zj.png

Download Link: Neopolitan Outfit

The hair used here was made by dark_knight17 and can be found here: Neopolitan

Fun fact: apparently Neo doesn't have a last name - or at least, if she does then we haven't been told what it is yet. Weird, isn't it? (And in case anyone's curious: no, it's not 'Neo Politan.' Not gonna lie, there was a time when I thought that's how her name was spelled. I looked that up to check. I had to look up Emerald and Penny too, that's the only reason I even know their last names right now.)

michealdark

Potential Patron
CVqz2X5UAAEUBMR.png
ciel-soleil-foto.jpg
7485a1dabfb3328a278de6ee1a061985.jpg

I wish good shots of her were easier to find, but could someone do a hair for Ciel Soleil?
Also, sorry for requesting someone with an asymetrical hair cut. I imagine those are more work. :oops:

Last edited:

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
So Spring has finally started to kick in around here...and brought allergies with it. Joy of joys. Between scratchy throat and stuffy nose I find myself, in a sense, yearning for Winter.

Ok, maybe I'm not yearning for Winter. (I prefer Summer anyways, I like warm temperatures over cold ones personally.) But it feels like an apt statement given I come bearing Winter's outfit.

dAgfF8j.png

Download Link: Winter Schnee Costume

The hair used here was created by dark_knight 17 and can be found here: Winter Schnee

Final note: this was taken using Mirrored mode in SDT.

upload_2017-4-20_16-27-22.png

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
Well, my exams are finally over, which means I have no excuse not to do the thing. Today I bring an outfit for Kali Belladonna, resident milf:

zyICZWe.png

Shot of the trim on her upper jacket (well, A better shot; the relative size still ends up making some of the finer details hard to see):
60u4zPT.png

Shot of her left arm:
ViGz5qo.png

Download link: Kali Belladonna Outfit

This mod is only the clothing. Her hair as seen here was made by dark_knight17 and can be found here: Kali Beladonna - RWBY

I've had this one nearly done for a couple days now but I held off on posting it for 2 reasons:
1. I wasn't - and for the record, still am not - satisfied fully with how it came out.
I've never made a character with a robe before, so I was a little in the dark. I feel like there's a far better way to make the robe look...well, like a robe, but given the design - or specifically, lack of detail - on the source material it my hands are somewhat tied. This is what the gray lines on her legs are for, they are an "attempt" to give it some more detail and look less like one giant blob. I tried to take some pages from the RGB Dress mod that dark_knight originally used in his picture for Kali further up the thread (and did take away the important aspect of "how to make it look like one contiguous piece of cloth that wasn't literally pants") but I can't exactly reproduce much in the way of detail without starting to deviate from the design (like there's no color differentiation within the robe itself, so the more I add - and especially the more I tint it the way I ended up doing - the more it starts to stray) and that ends up being a struggle between the side of my brain that wants it to match as closely to the source material as possible and the side that wants it to look "nice" in the sense of "if this has no fine details it doesn't really look good..."

But I digress.
In any case, I'm certainly open to suggestions on how to improve upon it because I want it to look better and I know there are people out there who would want it to be as accurate as possible (if nothing else, I know I want it to be accurate).

2. I had exams to study for. I figured it might come out that I'd have responses/suggestions/ideas/whatever you want to call them on how to make the robe part of her outfit look better shortly after i post this, so I figured by waiting until I was done with exams I'd be able to get on fixing the robes right away rather than having to juggle that and my studying.

Last edited:

DARKDANTSOUL

Potential Patron
Winter:
View attachment 52403
Character Code:
charName:Winter;mood:Normal;bodyScale:0.97;arms:onhislegs,onlegs;throatResist:50;hair:nami,1,1,1;iris:bright,100,147,255,1;breasts:70;skin:light;nose:normal;ear:normal;lipstick:0,0,0,0,0;eyeshadow:0,0,0,0;sclera:255,255,255,1;eyebrow:normal,49,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1.06,3.03,0.19;panties:briefs,255,255,255,1,0,0,0,1;top:bra,124,141,162,1,0,0,0,1;armwear:wristglove,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;bottoms:dressskirt,255,255,255,1,63,118,162,1;tops:sailor,255,255,255,1,255,255,255,1;legwearB:pantyhose,255,255,255,0.8,194,200,222,1;footwear:heelboots,193,209,255,1,254,248,238,1
were is

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
Might help you to be a bit more precise than that. The hair on its own can be found here.

Alternatively, clicking on the picture of the hair in that post would (or at least should) open the actual image in your browser, which would then allow you to right click it and choose "Save image as..." which would download the hair file onto your computer for later use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.