The girls from RWBY (1 Viewer)

f93

Casual Client
jlim400 said:
where do i find maineim's progress on this project?
Try the link in Maineim's signature. They're on that page, under the title RWBY. Click the spoiler button under it to see them.

X86

Potential Patron
And don't ever consider yourself stupid for asking that sort of question. You're totally fine, its all good.

D

Declan_thegrave

This is probably a dumb question, but I downloaded a file for the rwby girls and while there clothes load fine there hair doesn't load at all. It says "Please enter missing paths manually". Can anyone tell me how to Fix this? Another post I found said to download the Loader but that didn't change anything.

X86

Potential Patron
There's a specific option for hair. There should be hair files you can get to from there in the Modding options.

Warlords0602

Potential Patron
I've downloaded the Character list, but it just keep saying that I don't have this, I don't have that and basically every character doesn't have some costumes and all their hairs. Is it supposed to be loaded in another way rather than just shove it into the Backup chr list tab? Or can you release the parts of the characters so I can get them separately?

Maineim

Content Creator
Warlords0602 said:
I've downloaded the Character list, but it just keep saying that I don't have this, I don't have that and basically every character doesn't have some costumes and all their hairs. Is it supposed to be loaded in another way rather than just shove it into the Backup chr list tab? Or can you release the parts of the characters so I can get them separately?

the file with the charcodes is just that, it doesn't have the images for the hairs. Each hair and the code for each character is in my post in the artist section (follow the link in my signature).

I made a tutorial and I explain how I put the images in a "/mods" and the way I set up SDT:
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=4924.0

By the way... Penny is on thier way to be released...

Attachments

• penny.jpg
    penny.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 1,110

X86

Potential Patron
Hah, winning.

Also, Volume 2 of the show confirmed for July. Meaning more characters down the line, I bet.

X86

Potential Patron
RT has been working on giving one of the characters armor that she didn't have when she appeared very briefly in the show(Velvet Scarlatina). Fans sent in armor designs and a winning design was chosen(yet to be seen on her actual model, and is potentially going to be changed a little bit).

Video of the selection process, showing the winning design- http://roosterteeth.com/archive/?id=8850

Think we might see that later?

VDCWinner.png

Munnkie5296f49cc1180.jpg

ShineSprite

Potential Patron
If anyone made a Neo, would it be possible for her pupil colors to change to white during a facial? I assume it would be with that fancy Dialogue Actions mod, but I've barely used it.

X86

Potential Patron
ShineSprite said:
If anyone made a Neo, would it be possible for her pupil colors to change to white during a facial? I assume it would be with that fancy Dialogue Actions mod, but I've barely used it.

I don't think the eyes thing would be too bad. I'd have multiple Neo's for different mood settings, and I'd set the eye color to be different for each.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.