The Gamemaster NSFW (1 Viewer)

Kargan3033

Club Regular
My Thanks to SonicMarioHero for editing this story.

The Gamemaster

Chapter 1

To say that Spike Rush was in a high state of fearful confusion was the gravest of understatements in human history as he watched as two muscler girls entered the squared ring before him.

How the fuck did this come to pass? “ he wondered as the tall silver haired man known only as Mr.Gray was sitting next to him a long with a hundred or so of the world's elites.

Watch carefully Mr.Rush I'm sure you will find tonight's spectacle to be a highly entertaining one. “ the enigmatic man known as Mr.Gray said to him with a calm and strangely fatherly tone of voice that only served to incress Spike's fearful tension as he saw what appeared to be doctors injecting the two young girls with something.

I swear if I'm tripping out big time because I'm way to stoned I'm going to check myself into rehab when I come out of this. “ Spike thought to himself as he felt his heart beat a little faster as he looked around himself and saw that the other spectators were dressed in expensive suits that could pay his heating bill for the next six months while the few women that were present were dressed to the nines in high class dresses and jewellery that one of the necklaces around one of the womans's slender necks could put him on easy street for the rest of his days.

Also the fact that he was dressed in a pair of scruffy black jeans, a simple gray t-shirt and well worn black combat boots made him all the more self contuse.

Spike looked back at the ring and saw that the two young girls were roughly the same height with the girl with short blood red hair and light jade green eyes standing an inch or two above the raven haired, dusky skinned girl who appeared to be from some were in the middle east while the red headed girl had incredibility pale milky white skin.

Mr.Gray could see that his *guest of honour* was holding up fairly well despite the tension in his slender body and in his dark cobalt blue eyes which told him that he was close to a small mental brake down.

Shall we get on with the show? “ he asked Spike who stiffed up in growing tension and fear as he gave a curt nod to one of his minions to get the fight started.

OH FUCK! “ Spike thought to himself as a bell rang which nearly made him piss himself as the two muscle bound young girl attacked one another with a brutal savagery that made him feel like he was going to puke up everything he had eaten in the last month or so a well as feeling shamefully aroused as the two young girls were savagely tearing at one another with their bear hands and teeth.

Spike watched as the pale red head man handled her his opponent in a painful looking headlock and host her over her right shoulder and slam her the raven haired girl down on the mat so hard that he could hear the rich, meaty impact all the way up to the middle tier that held the privet spectator box that he and Mr.Gray were siting in some five to seven meters away from the ring.

Much to Spike's surprise he watched as the dusky skinned girl rolled out from the spot she had been slammed down on and spring to her feet with a wild and murderous look on her sweating face as her muscler body seemed to grow in muscle mass right before his eyes.

For you information the red head slut has been injected with M.A.D. while the dark haired slave has been injected with I.M.P. “ Mr.Gray said to Spike who gave him an understandably confused look as the the dark skinned girl lashed out with a spinning round house kick that connected so hard with the head of the pale red head that it seemed like her neck had been snapped as her head savagely twisted to the right in a spray of sweat and blood from her split lip.

Fuck! “ Spike groaned to himself half in fear and half in lust as the dark skinned girl tore off the small dark green bikini top that was barely covering the pale red headed girl's massive tits and proceeded to strangle the gasping red head with her own bikini top.

So Mr.Rush would you care to make a bet as to which one of these sluts will win? “ Spike heard Mr.Gray say to him as the dark skinned girl straddled the gasping red head's massive chest to better tighten her strangle hold on red head's throat as well as to try and keep the red head from counter attacking.

Fuck no! ' Spike said in fear and lust as he gave Mr.Gray a *ARE YOU RETARDED!* look because he knew that there was no way in hell he could cover any kind of bet with Mr.Gray with his pitiful disability pention as he was of a keen enough mind to know that welching on a bet with Mr.Gray would not end up with him have a broken leg or two but suffering long and hard before Mr.Gray killed him because he damn well knew that this was a highly illegal pit fight for the rich and shameless that one it was over he was going to be killed to prevent a security leak.

Mr.Gray let out an amused chuckle and turned his attention back to the fight because he was enjoying messing with Spike's mind, not out of any kind of malice but he had taken an interest in the older, mentally and psychically disabled man because of his well done erotic and bloody female slavery cum ryona stories and wanted to see what kind of man that Spike really was.

Spike turned his attention from Mr.Gray and back to the fight in time to seeing the gasping red head bury her face in the dusky skinned girl's pussy and bite down hard which aroused him all the more as the raven haired girl let out a piercing scream of rage and very feminine pain.

Despite the fact that his life was going to end once the fight was over Spike could not help but to let out a nasty chuckle as the red headed girl continued to worry the rave haired girl's pussy, “ Lez be friends eh? “ he thought to himself as he realized since he was as good as dead he might as well make the most of what little time he had left and enjoy the show.

Mr.Gray watched with mild interest as Spike reached into his right front pants pocket and take out a battered copper cigarette case and open it to reveal that it was filled with joints, not that he had any issues with any of his guests using drugs juring the fights because he freely offered them to his guests along with other refreshments.

Well this should prove to be interesting to say the lest. “ Mr.Gray thought to himself as he saw Spike relaxing as he lit up a joint as the pain of her savaged pussy caused the dark skinned girl to let go of the strangle hold she had on the red head and start punching her in the head to get her opponent to stop literately eating her out.

Ohhh that's going to leave a mark or two! “ Spike said out loud with a cruel and amused tone of voice after he exhaled the spent pot smoke from his lungs as the red head manged to throw the now bleeding raven haired girl off of her with such strength and force that the dusky skinned girl landed in a tangled heap half way across the ring as she was cupping her bloody cunt.

Both Spike and Mr.Gray watched as the red headed slave girl manged to catch her breath and let out a bellow of rage as she ran towards the dark skinned slave girl who was slowly getting to her feet with a look of murderous rage in her dark brown eyes and leap into the air and bring her knees crashing down on the dark skinned slave girl's rib cage with such force that her skimpy white bikini top came off to reveal her slightly smaller but still generous breasts as she was slammed back down to the mat by the red head's punishing aerial attack.

Thanks to the military grade designer combat drugs in her system that dark skinned girl manged to shrug off what might have been a fatal or at the very lest a crippling attack and slam her right fist into the red hair slave girls pussy with such force that the pain stricken red head curled up and fell off the dark skinned slave girl while cupping her brutalized cunt as the raven haired girl slowly got to her feet as she winched in pain due to the three broken ribs on her left side.

Spike chuckled out loud as he saw that the dark skinned girl pick up the pain stricken red head and spun her around and dropped her on to the mat with a powerful slam to the mat on the red head's back and watched as the red head arched her back in agony as the dusky skinned girl locked in a punishing figure four leg lock on the red headed girl who screamed in agony as her locked knee was hyper extended.

As Spike was smoking his joint Mr.Gray could see that while Spike still had his guard up he was relaxing and enjoying the fight as the red head sat up and raked the left side of the dark skinned girl's face with her fingers and tear out her left eye which made the dark skinned girl brake the figure four she had on the red head as she colapsed to the mat while trying to shove her ruined eyeball back into it's bloody socket.

So Mr.Rush how are you enjoying the show so far? “ he asked Spike as the red headed girl gingerly got to her feet as the two of them could see that her left knee as badly dislocated.

Well even though you are most likely going to kill me when the fight is over I have to say I'm having one hell of time Mr.Gray. “ Spike said as he watched as the red headed girl moved her dislocated knee cap back into place as the dark skinned girl had some how popped her eyeball back into it's socket and was slowly getting to her feet with a look of pure homicidal rage on her pain lined face.

What makes you think I'm going to kill you once this fight is over? “ Spike hear his enigmatic host ask him which kind of pissed him off because did not take to kindly to people trying to make a fool of him as the two enraged muscle bound girls began to slowly circle one another while looking for an opening in her opponent's defences.

With due respect Mr.Gray don't try and play me for a fool, I damn well know that this is an illegal pit fight for the rich and shameless and that for whatever reasons you have taken some one who most rich people would be considered not worthy of any kind of consideration and shang-hi'ed me to this pit fight and I'm damn sure that you will kill me or have me killed to maintain the security of your illegal fight club. “ Spike said with a calm but strong tone of voice as he decided to get to heart of the matter of why Mr.Gray had kidnapped him for.

No disrespect intended but why in the fuck have you brought me to this fight for? “ MrGray heard Spike ask him as the two homicidal pit fighters began to attack each other with a rabid fury.

The answer to your question is quite simple really I enjoy your bloody, erotic female ryona stories. “ Mr.Gray said and let out a good natured chuckle as he saw the surprised look on Spike's face as he found himself taking a stronger liking to Spike.

WHAT THE FUCK?! “ Spike thought to himself as he got the feeling that Mr.Gray was fucking with his mind because even though he did have a small gift when it came to erotic stories, ryona or not he knew there were much better and much worse writers of erotic ryona stories then him.

But yet when he took a closer look at Mr.Gray to see if he could figure out if the strange older man was pulling his leg or not he looked deep in to Mr.Gray's dark gray eyes and got the feeling that he was telling him the truth which blew his mind.

Spike finished smoking his joint as he turned his attention back to the fight and watched as the dark skinned girl got the pale red head on what looked like to be a dragon sleeper hold as the pale red head was struggling to brake the seemingly inescapable hold that the dark skinned girl had around her neck as the dark skinned girl was head butting the back of her head.

Mr.Gray looked away from the two slave fighters and looked towards Spike and saw that he was enjoying the fight as he was muttering under his breath for the pale redhead to escape from the sleeper hold that the dusky skinned girl had around her neck as she felt to her knees to the the combination of a growing lack of oxagen and the head butts to the back of her skull.

Mr.Rush I can see you are enjoying this fight so how about you join my organization? “ Spike heard Mr.Gray say to him as the struggling read slammed her head back into the dusky skinned girl's face which broke the sleeper hold on her as the dark skinned girl's damaged eye was knocked out of it's bloody socket one more as the pale redheaded girl was gasping for breath as well as trying to clear her mind from the slightly stunned state it was in from the head butts to the back of her head as he as the lack of oxagen.

Say what the fuck now? “ Spike said to Mr.Gray in confused shock for he had never thought that his strange host would ask him to join his crime syndicate. “

Ummm why would you want me to join for? “ Spike asked for the life of a criminal held no real attraction to him, as long as he had his disability pension and his weed he was content for the most part.

Sure he would enjoy having some more money to enjoy some of the better things in life but since he was mentally and physically disabled he was unable to work and given his disabilities he would make for a poor criminal.

Mr.Gray could see that he had Spikes attention as the pale red headed girl bite the dusky skinned girl in the throat and tear it out in a spray of blood.

The reason why I want to to join my organization is that while these fights are enjoyable they could be much better and I think you have what it takes to take these fights to the next level. “ Spike heard Mr.Gray say to him with a calm and relaxed tone of voice as his train of thought derailed as the crowd began to cheer blood thristally as the pale, muscle bound red headed girl tore the dying dark skinned girl's head off and held it up for the cheering crowd to see.

Mr.Gray could see that Spike was giving serious consideration to his offer and decided to sweeten the deal.

If you like in addition to a better place to live and a fair payment for your services you can have this slave girl as your own personal fuck toy, bodyguard or gladiator. “ Spike heard Mr.Gray say to him as he looked away from his generous host and to the bloodied and battered slave girl in the ring.

Done and done. “ Spike said as he reached out with his right hand and shook hands with Mr.Gray to seal the deal.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Thanks, now I have to find some more inspiration to get the second chapter done, been kicking around some ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.