The Fall of Yukiko (1 Viewer)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
This story stars the Wrestle Angle Survivor characters Thunder Ryuko and Mighty Yukiko.

Thunder Ryuko: Thunder Ryuko by ~TormentorAngelripper on deviantART

Mighty Yukiko: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y194/Psychopatrick88/yukiko.jpg

Mighty Yukiko in the WAS games is HARD to beat. She takes what seems like minimal damage, and her slaps, chops and kicks can do more damage than some of the other girls' powerbombs and piledrivers.

However, it seems Thunder Ryuko is presented as her equal... We join the match in progress.

_____

Mighty Yukiko stared across the ring at Thunder Ryuko. Ryuko stared back. They had gone back and forth for the last 20 minutes, neither gaining a real advantage. They were starting to get winded and exhausted. Yukiko's title was on the line, her first real challenge to her title in three years, the longest reign in the Wrestle Angel Survivor by far. The dominant champion had turned away Ryuko's first challenge, but Ryuko was dangerous, and had studied tapes of her loss. Yukiko's fortunes were about to change. Her downfall began unknowingly when she picked up Thunder Ryuko and body slammed her hard in the middle of the ring. Ryuko lay prone, attempting to shake it off. She cleared her vision to see Yukiko climbing the turnbuckles. Giving a small learp, she turned a 180 circle to face backwards, and then pushed off with all her might for her finishing moonsault. Ryuko got her knees up, and Yukiko slammed hard into them, knocking the wind out of herself. Exhaling hard, she was unable to yell out in pain. She rolled to the corner, gasping for breath. Ryuko shook out her legs, trying to get the momentary tingly numbness out of them. She stalked a recovering Yukiko, who was holding her stomach. Yukiko turned around into a boot to the stomach from Ryuko. Yukiko wheezed and doubled over again, and Ryuko wrapped her arms around Yukiko's waist. Hauling her up, she flipped Yukiko up, so she was perched on her shoulders. Snapping forward, Ryuko drove Yukiko into the mat with a body-thumping powerbomb. Yukiko slammed hard into the mat, and lay flat, dazed. The lights in the rafters seemed to alternately get fuzzy and clear.

Ryuko bounced off the ropes and leapt into the air, dropping an elbow across Yukiko's chest. Yukiko's legs kicked in pain. "Your title is mine, Yukiko! Your time is up!" Ryuko picked Yukiko up off the canvas. Yukiko stood dazed for a monent before Ryuko goozled her by the throat. Throwing Yukiko's arm over her own, she picked Yukiko up off her feet by her throat, gave a spin, and hammered Yukiko into the canvas mat again with a chokeslam. Yukiko lay unmoving on the canvas again, eyes half open and breathing hard.

"I can't believe what I'm seeing!" yelled Shurai, the commentator. "Yukiko is on the defensive! A huge chokeslam by Thunder Ryuko! Can Yukiko turn things around and retain her title again, or is the champion's reign over?"

Yukiko lay unmoving. Ryuko smirked at her. "Come on, Yukiko, get up! Get up, champion! Show me your fighting spirit!"

Yukiko struggled mightily to her feet. Stumbling once or twice, she managed to stand, legs wobbly. Breathing through her mouth, she turned around. Ryuko was there to meet her with another kick to the stomach. Doubling over, she let out a loud "OOF". Ryuko hooked her by the neck, and dropped her with a DDT. Spiking her head off the canvas, it knocked her dizzy. Yukiko lay face down, her vision doubling and fuzzing over. Having had her head banged off the canvas, sound started wavering and echoing. She started to feel like she was floating, rising up off the canvas on her own. In reality, Thunder Ryuko had picked her up off the canvas. Giving a mighty effort, she flipped Yukiko upwards. Everything was upside down, and Yukiko couldn't understand why, until Ryuko dropped to a seated position, drilling her in a piledriver.

"A piledriver!" shoulted Shurai. "Yukiko must be finished! Her title reign is in severe jeopardy! One! Two! Thr.. OHHHH Yukiko kicked out! Yukiko kicked out of Ryuko's piledriver! Can Yukiko's will be stopped? Is she destined to hold on to the title forever? But Yukiko has taken such a beating... can she come back from it? Or will Ryuko have to use her dreaded Plasma Thunder Bomb? Can even Mighty Yukiko kick out of that move?"

Ryuko looked the referee incredulously. "That was three!" she yelled. "There is no way she kicked out!" "Only two!" the referee yelled back. "Shoulder was up!"

Ryuko sat, looking in disbelief at Yukiko. She had hit three powerful moves, and the piledriver finished off many opponents. Not often did she have to rely on her dangerous Plasma Thunder Bomb. Filing the possibility in the back of her mind, she stalked Yukiko again. Yukiko had to pull herself up with the ropes, and even then she had a hard time standing. Getting behind Yukiko, she bent down, and putting her head between Yukiko's legs, she straightened up. Yukiko was sitting on her shoulders. Ryuko held her up on her shoulders by her legs, and then fell backwards like a tree falling over. Yukiko shrieked, knowing the impact that was about to happen. Slamming her over backwards in an Electric Chair, Yukiko hit her back and rolled backwards, coming to rest facedown again.

"Electric chair drop! Yukiko has taken so much punishment! How can she possibly keep going? Where does she get it from? This is why she has been the champion for three years! Ryuko is making the cover! One! Two! ... NO! Yukiko with another kickout! My God, this is intense!"

Ryuko was starting to get frustrated. "How?! How can she keep doing this?" The thought of "What do I have to do to beat her" finally crept into Ryuko's mind.

Ryuko, beginning to lose her cool, roughly pulled a stunned, dazed Yukiko to her feet. She grabbed Yukiko and picked her up again, then gave a half spin, and planted her hard with a tombstone piledriver. Yukiko had long since been dazed, so mercifully, barely felt the pain, the damage being done with that spike tombstone. Yukiko lay sprawled on the canvas.

"Tombstone piledriver! Yukiko must be finished! One! Two! ... Yukiko kicked out! She has kicked out of a lot of power moves! Is it possible to beat her?" yelled Shurai over his headset. "No one has beat Yukiko for three years, and we are seeing why!"

"No! No!!" yelled Ryuko. Getting mad, she roughly picked up Yukiko. Yukiko couldn't even stand under her own power, slumping to her knees, Ryuko holding her aloft by her hair. Yukiko kicked out of pinfalls on instinct now. Her mouth hung open, her eyes were half closed. Ryuko picked Yukiko up into a vertical suplex position, but then dropped to a seated position, powerbombing Yukiko on her head, neck and shoulders.

"Ryuko's dangerous Plasma Thunder Bomb! We have a new champion! Ryuko pins! ONE! TWO! TH... NO! OH MY, YUKIKO KICKED OUT! YUKIKO KICKED OUT!"

Yukiko had managed to roll, getting her shoulder up off the canvas. It wasn't a kickout so much as as her breaking the pinfall. Ryuko looked like she was going to lose it. Her hands went to her head in disbelief. "WHAT?? WHAT?? NO! NOBODY KICKS OUT OF THAT! NOBODY! She hooked Yukiko's leg again. Again, Yukiko slithered her shoulder out.

Ryuko was beyond angry now. She dragged Yukiko to the middle of the ring, Yukiko sliding on her knees, not able to stand. She picked up Yukiko in a powerbomb position, locked her arms, and then slammed Yukiko into the canvas. She held on to Yukiko, and deadlifted her off the canvas, half due to strength and half due to rage. She picked Yukiko's limp body off the canvas, and drove her in a repeater powerbomb. Yukiko smashed off the canvas again. Ryuko still held on, and groaning with the effort, scraped Yukiko off the canvas and sledgehammered her into the ring mat with a brutal triple powerbomb release. Yukiko began to bleed from the mouth a little, injury having piled up throughout the match. Ryuko was not finished, and she pulled Yukiko's head up off the canvas by her hair. She wrapped Yukiko up in a tight cobra clutch chokehold, and then heaved mightily, pulling her to her feet by her neck. Yukiko was completely incapable of even flailing in Ryuko's hold. Ryuko tightened up the hold, easily able to overpower Yukiko. She locked the hold in tight and hard, flexing her arm muscles. Yukiko, being unable to breathe or fight back, sagged in Ryuko's hold. Her eyes closed and her body went limp in Ryuko's choke. Ryuko hitched up on Yukiko's arm and neck tighter, holding her aloft. The referee picked up Yukiko's arm, holding it up, then dropped it. It fell to her side. "ONE!" counted the referee. Ryuko held fast. The referee picked her arm up and dropped it, again falling to her side. "TWO!" The referee picked up Yukiko's arm for the third time, ending the match if it fell again. Before the referee could drop her arm, Ryuko released Yukiko. Yukiko crashed to the mat in a heap, unconscious, having been choked out. Ryuko, was still enraged, and picked her up in a suplex position, dropping her unconscious opponent with another Plasma Thunder bomb. Another devastating impact to Yukiko's upper body rocked her.

"Another Plasma Thunder Bomb! Ryuko hooks the leg! One! Two! Three! She's done it! She's pinned Yukiko! The most dominant champion Wrestle Angels has ever seen has just been dethroned, in the same dominant fashion she is used to dealing out!"

The referee handed the title best to Thunder Ryuko. Ryuko held the belt high in the air, climbing the turnbuckles with it. Then she stood over Mighty Yukiko's unconscious body and held the belt up in the air with one arm. "I did it! I'm the new champion! YES! YES! I did it!"

She sneered down at Yukiko. Then she dropped the title belt, left the ring, and threw back the ring apron, resurfacing with a steel chair. She got back in the ring. The referee tried to take the chair from her.

"No, Ryuko! The match is over!" Ryuko reared back and hit the referee with the chair, dropping her like a sack of rocks.

"Oh my God! Ryuko hit the referee! You can guarantee she will be fined for that! Come on Ryuko, what are you doing now?"

Ryuko dropped the chair in the middle of the ring. Then she plucked Yukiko off the canvas, who was still unconscious, both from the choke hold and the terrible beating she had received in the last ten minutes of the match. She dropped Yukiko's unconscious form in a third devastating Plasma Thunder Bomb, but this time she hit it on the steel chair. Yukiko smacked off of it, and lay eerily still in the ring. Ryuko sneered at Yukiko again, holding the belt high in the air, standing over her. Paramedics rushed the ring, tending to Yukiko and the referee.

Shurai screamed in genuine concern for Yukiko. "This is nothing short of devastation! This has gone beyond wrestling, this is just an inhumane attempt to injure and cripple Yukiko now! For God's sake, Ryuko, what in hell happened to you? God, someone get some help down here for her! She could be permanently injured!"

Paramedics came down to the ring, and gingerly laid Yukiko on a backboard, then slid her onto a stretcher. As they reached the top of the ramp, Ryuko cleared the EMTs from the stretcher, swinging punches and kicks that they all scrambled to get away from. Ryuko then grabbed ahold of the stretcher, and proceeded to roll it off the stage to the floor below. Yukiko hit the floor hard, still strapped onto the backboard.

Shurai continued to denounce Ryuko's newfound mean streak. "No, damn it, no! For the love of God, get her out of here before she permanently injures this poor woman! I've never seen such a stomach churning display, and I've called thousands of matches! Get Ryuko out of here!"

The show went off the air with a shot of Ryuko kissing the title belt and holding it up smirking, and with a final shot of Yukiko laying among the bent and broken stretcher on the floor, unconscious.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I might have, yes. Thanks for catching that. I kept messing up their names writing it, and I guess I missed that one.

Bagel

Potential Patron
Killer match, Yukiko's slow realization before the piledriver and the repeated powerbombs towards the end were some of my favorite parts, along with Ryuko pushing Yukiko's stretcher off the stage. All long time fans of wrestling should appreciate those types of scenes, it's just a classic heel move. I get the feeling you enjoyed writing a one-sided match against Yukiko, who it sounds like gave you a particularly tough time in the games :P

I'd actually like to see you do more stories from WAS, after reading some of your other works I can tell you have a knack for writing great wrestling and grappling fights.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Thanks, Bagel. Part of this story was that I felt I needed to write a better wrestling based story than that horrible Rumble Roses abomination, where I tried to tell it as the participants instead of as a spectator. I won't be doing that again, for sure.Hey, not every experiment can work out, that's how you know what works. Trial and error. That just happened to be error.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.