The Demon's Embrace (1 Viewer)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
The second King of Iron Fist Tournament had ended. Jun Kazama and her son Jin, but a child, trailed through the dense forest. Jun was pointing out plants and berries, which were safe to handle and eat, and which were not.

Jin was picking some berries. "Look mom, I picked them!" Jin smiled broadly.

Jun smiled back, her smile able to warm seemingly any heart. "You did, all by yourself. They taste better when you've picked them yourself, too."

As Jin started to snack on the berries, Jun felt suddenly uneasy. The forest seemed less tranquil, and felt like it had taken on a darker edge.

"Jin." Jun commanded. Jin knew that voice. That was her "do as I tell you now" voice. "We must leave at once."

As they started to make their may through the trees, a large green brute stepped through a portal in a glen. He grabbed Jun by the hair as it closed behind him.

"Jin, run!" she screamed. "Run away! Now!"

Jin hesitated a moment. "But mom!"

"NOW!" she yelled. Jin took off. It would be the last time he would see his mother until his adult years.

Jun spun around to try to break this monster's grip, but she only earned a punch to the stomach that felt like a brick slamming into her. "Owuulgph..." all the air left her body as she doubled over in pain. He pulled her back to a standing position by her hair, and slammed a punch into her abdomen again. Again, her stomach threatened to disgorge its contents if this assault didn't immediately cease. With Jun doubled over, the terrible figure lined up a punch that caught her precisely on the jaw. She spun a half circle and fell to her back. Stars crossed her vision.

"Who... who are you? WHAT are you? What are you doing?" she asked.

"You may simply call me Ogre," the green assailant answered. "A new host is needed for the demon spirit that has claimed this forest as his own."

"And you want..." Jun put it together. "No... no!"

"You have no say in this matter." Ogre stood overtop her, and put his hands around her neck. He pulled her up about halfway but then pushed her down, slamming her off the forest floor. Jun exhaled hard as her body impacted the ground. Jun's head spun. Ogre took her throat again, and this time pulled her right off her back with one hand, holding her in the air by her throat with one hand. He balled up his other fist, and drove it into Jun's stomach again. Jun moaned, the sound almost heavy. Her stomach already felt like it were made of oatmeal. Ogre continued to hold her in the air and choke her, as she tried to pry his hand away, a futile effort. The hold was only released when Ogre suddenly flung her downwards, driving her into the ground on her back. Her head hit a tree root, and she blacked out for just an instant. She lay there motionless, the powerful blows already exacting a painful price on her. Ogre was merciless and pulled her up again. He held her by the hair and swung her in a circle, then released her. She didn't fly far, as she crashed hard into a nearby tree, her head and chest taking most of the impact. Jun fell to the ground like a sack of rocks. The impact had cut the left side of her face open, just below the eye. It looked like a large bloody tear was falling from her eye.

Jun used all her strength to attempt to get up. She rolled to her side, and propped herself up with her elbow. She pushed herself to her hands and knees, breathing heavily. Then she let out a yelp and a wheeze, as Ogre kicked her in the stomach and ribs. There was a loud "crack" sound, as if a tree branch had broken, but the fiery pain in Jun's side told her it was her body that made that sound. The impact of the kick broke one of her ribs, and she whimpered a little, curling up on her side and holding her stomach.

Ogre lined up another kick as Jun fought to get to her feet, or even just her knees. As he took aim at her, she made a sudden movement to try to dodge it. It only ended up making the kick connect with her face. Her eyes rolled into her head as she toppled over backwards, limply.

"Oops." Ogre said. "She won't do any good if she is dead. Must be more careful."

Jun lay sprawled on the forest floor, but she was still conscious and still resisting. She weakly stirred, still trying to fight back. Ogre pulled her up by her hair again, and this time wrapped his muscular and powerful arms around her waist. He then pulled her into the air, her feet leaving the ground, as he crushed her with a bear hug.

Jun's eyes and mouth opened wide with fierce, screaming agony. The hold would have been bad enough on its own, but she'd taken multiple blows to the stomach and had a broken rib, compounding the torture. Her body spasmed in the brutal bear hug as Ogre tightened it more and more on her. Ribs cracked and broke, the fierce pain in her spine and ribs growing more and more in intensity. He could have put her out with it instantly, but it was so much fun to break something so beautiful and delicate looking. As his arms circled further around her, she continued to make breaking and crunching noises. Jun's body spasmed in a rictus of agony as discs in her spine were forced out of alignment, dancing as if a puppet controlled by a master. Suddenly there was a loud pop and a snap, and blood began to ooze out of her mouth and run down her neck and chest. Her eyes were half open, fluttering, and her mouth was only open enough to drool blood.

Ogre began to shake her from side to side. Her limbs flailed about, moving not under her will, making her look like a broken marionette. And broken, she was. She blacked out in the monster's grip, arched completely backward and hanging limp. Ogre held her aloft for a few moments more, to make sure she was not simply playing. After a couple of test squeezes, he determined it was time. He dropped her unceremoniously to the forest floor. Jun landed hard, laying completely motionless.

"It is done. She is yours."

The forest demon materialized, a disembodied spectral wolf. It began to emanate a purple energy that enveloped Jun, and began to corrupt and overwrite her DNA. Jun's very essence was melted and stripped away, as the Forest Demon exerted its will and shaped her as it pleased. In Jun's place was left a shell, a human body with no other common traits to one other than the appearance. The demon had successfully completed its takeover of Jun Kazama... but not everything had been overwritten. Jun's bloodline was strong, and Jun especially had been pure. Her blood was nearly holy, and as such, had escaped being corrupted. Perhaps one day it could assert itself again...

... but until that day, Jun Kazama was no more.

As the purple energy dissipated, what was left in Jun's place was a terrible figure. She was coated in purple sludge up to her chest, as if she'd been dipped in it. Her skin was an eerie, ghostly pallor. Her eyes were a terrible yellow colour.

"Greetings, demon. Do you have a name?" Ogre asked.

The demon looked herself over, flexing and testing the new body. It moved the fingers, watching, discerning their use. It took a few tottering steps, getting the bearings quickly on how to walk. It smiled a wicked smile.

"My name..." the demon croaked out, getting used to the vocal cords. "My name... is unknown..."

"There, we will use that." said Ogre. "We shall call you... Unknown."

The demon smiled. "Unknown." it said, more smoothly. Clearly it was assimilating Jun Kazama's physicality quickly. "My name is Unknown."

"Good, good. Everything is as it should be. Now then, we will make you the ultimate fighting machine..."

Ogre placed his hands on her head, and images of fighters and their movements played through Unknown's head, all being assimilated at lightning speed...

"They are planning a tag King of Iron Fist Tournament in the future. You will be prepared by then..."

monstarkook

Ryonani Teamster
Oh man. Thank you for this, it's wonderful. The imagery was vivid as always and I could practically hear her bones bursting while reading that bearhug. Just terrific, man. The nod to her reappearance in Tag 2 gave me a grin.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Was that with the "one day assert itself again" line?

Glad you liked it. :)

monstarkook

Ryonani Teamster
Sure was! Gives hope that Jun won't be a chaotic Unknown monster forever and has indications that she's separated entirely when she's just Jun in Tag 2. As I've mentioned before, I really like her more as the innocent pure peace loving type without the archetypal demon form. Heh. But yeah, great work yet again.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I've already got a way for her to be broken of Unknown's influence, as well. In TTT2 that spectral wolf is nowhere to be found. It's said that the demon wasn't possessing her. It of course does not explain why she is still Unknown then. The way I have it is that the demon possessed her and wrote her over with Unknown. When the demon was gone, Unknown remained, but her influence is not as strong due to the Kazama blood, so she exists as Jun and Unknown independently of each other. Like multiple personalities basically, except the full-on physical transformation. I wrote a story where she was Unknown, beat the crap out of Julia, Michelle and Christie, and then her transformation wore off, leaving her as Jun.

Jun has no memories of anything she does as Unknown. To Jun, she simply loses chunks of time when she transforms. Luckily for everyone else, the transformations don't last long... unfortunately Unknown is capable of inflicting a lot of harm in the short time she can manifest.

I've been thinking that Asuka and Jin defeat Unknown in a fight, and the defeat severs Unknown's connection with Jun, leaving just Jun Kazama, back to herself and free of Unknown's taint. But then Jin also has the Devil Gene, so... I dunno. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

monstarkook

Ryonani Teamster
Haha, oh man that's all over the place. I bet you they'd pull something too where Jun gets freed from Unknown's presence and then Jin's Devil Gene acts up and he destroys her and then has some sort of second more powerful Devil Gene that makes him even crazier and then splits off to fight himself. Kind of Siegfried / Nightmare like.

I seriously wouldn't put it past the Tekken team at this point, hahaha.

But hey, whatever they want to do to keep Jun back in the games for good is fine by me. She's gorgeous as heck in Tag 2 and it'd be a shame to have her beautiful reappearance be only a one time thing.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I've already got a way for her to be broken of Unknown's influence, as well. In TTT2 that spectral wolf is nowhere to be found. It's said that the demon wasn't possessing her. It of course does not explain why she is still Unknown then. The way I have it is that the demon possessed her and wrote her over with Unknown. When the demon was gone, Unknown remained, but her influence is not as strong due to the Kazama blood, so she exists as Jun and Unknown independently of each other. Like multiple personalities basically, except the full-on physical transformation. I wrote a story where she was Unknown, beat the crap out of Julia, Michelle and Christie, and then her transformation wore off, leaving her as Jun.

Jun has no memories of anything she does as Unknown. To Jun, she simply loses chunks of time when she transforms. Luckily for everyone else, the transformations don't last long... unfortunately Unknown is capable of inflicting a lot of harm in the short time she can manifest.

I've been thinking that Asuka and Jin defeat Unknown in a fight, and the defeat severs Unknown's connection with Jun, leaving just Jun Kazama, back to herself and free of Unknown's taint. But then Jin also has the Devil Gene, so... I dunno. lol.

So, uh, I'm re-reading some of my old stories cause again, I'm a narcissist that way, and I'll be damned if that is exactly how this played out... in Tekken Tag 2, defeating Jun transforms her into Unknown for the next round. :D

h0ly123

Ryonani Teamster
Awesome as usual. I thought I had read everything you'd written at this point but maybe I missed this one. I hope we can expect some new material from you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.