The Breaking of Lady Thor (1 Viewer)

Courtmaster

Vivacious Visitor
"That, my hulking companion, is an Infinity Stone," Thor said, stepping over the writhing Hydra agent. The Hulk ignored her, looking around for more enemies to obliterate. The bunker had been lightly defended - odd, considering the artifact it held. A bit of old fashioned interrogation had led them here. It was unthinkable that finding one of the stones could be so easy, which probably explained why the rest of the team had been unwilling to assemble, save for Bruce. Thor, herself had been skeptical, and yet here it was, glowing a majestic green which pulsated and illuminated the bunker.

Thor tightened her grip on Mjolnir and reached for the stone. The instant her fingers wrapped around it, the room became a blur. She had the sensation of being dragged through space - not terribly dissimilar to flying with Mjolnir. The sensation ended and she fell to her posterior. The Hulk was gone, and she found herself in a vast, cold, dark cavern.

"What in Hel?" Thor muttered, climbing to her feet.

"So, you're the usurper of my brother's power." The voice was amused, and she recognized it instantly.

"Trickster!" she exclaimed. "Show thyself!"

Footsteps echoed through the cavern. Thor turned to face them and saw Loki approach with a devilish smile. "It's not a real Infinity Stone," he said, holding his hands behind his back. "A clever fake, enchanted to teleport the one who touches it. An invention of my own making. I call it a Portkey."

"That sounds oddly familiar, Loki. Didst thou steal the idea from the mythology of the Anglo-Saxons?"

Loki shrugged. "It's possible. Sometimes it's so hard to tell where all the inspirations really come from, isn't it? Besides, isn't it a bit hypocritical of you to speak of thievery?" He gestured to Mjolnir.

"Why didst thou bring me yonder?"

Loki glanced around, his smile widening. The sound couldn't be described as footsteps so much as collisions. Frost giants poured into the cavern from numerous dark tunnels. There were but a few at first, then dozens, then much, much more.

Thor steeled herself, unsure if she was up for the challenge. "As my friend Tony would say, t'was a bitch move, Loki."

Loki laughed. "I'll leave you to reflect on the irony of that statement." He turned and walked past the stream of giants into one of the tunnels. The giants slowly, methodically surrounded Thor.

"I will give you all but a single warning," Thor said, lowering her stance. "Stand down or face the wrath of the Goddess of Thunder."

The frost giants' laughter was as booming as the thunder she commanded. Thor frowned. "So be it." She spun Mjolnir, picking up momentum, and launched it at the first ring of her enemies. The hammer plowed through the skull of the first giant, killing him instantly. It danced through her enemies, crushing bones and spilling blood. A dozen of the giants fell as Mjolnir found its way back into Thor's hand.

"KILL HER!" one of the giants bellowed, and the rest charged over their fallen kin. Thor spun her hammer for a second attack. She let it loose as her enemies closed in. The hammer killed the giant directly in front of her and continued its path of destruction. Thor spun around to see a giant raising his fist to crush her. She raised her arms to block, but the blow sent her flying back. She never struck the ground, and instead was caught from behind by a fist no smaller than her whole body.

"Caught her!" the giant shouted in glee. He slammed her into the ground, and she grunted from the impact. Her vision exploded into a sea of stars as the taste of blood filled her mouth. She lay on the ground motionless for a moment until one of her foes grabbed a fistful of her cape and lifted her up. The giant swung his arm around in circles over his head, whipping Thor about by her cape. She was completely disoriented by the time he released her, launching her through the air. A second giant was waiting for her, and swatted her out of the air. She felt bones snap as his massive hand struck her and sent her crashing into the stone wall. She groaned and fell to the ground, which was nearly twenty feet below her. She blacked out for an instant when she struck the ground, but forced herself back to consciousness through sheer force of will.

Thor pushed herself onto her hands and knees. Bits of her winged visor fell to the ground with drops of her blood. She could barely move - barely think - but she had to get up and fight or else she would

An enormous foot came down on her back, forcing her back to the ground. Ribs snapped under the crushing weight, and she screamed in agony. The giants roared in triumph upon hearing Thor's screams. With the fight gone out of her, the giants took turns lifting her up by her golden hair and slamming her around. One giant picked her up and daintily grabbed her right arm between two gigantic fingers. He pulled it back until the bones snapped. Thor screamed louder, tears flowing freely under her cracked mask. "Try using your hammer now, puny goddess," the giant mocked her.

When the giants were finished having their fun at her expense, they tossed her to the ground, broken and bloodied. She was barely conscious and struggled to breathe. "Do we kill her now?" one of her foes queried.

"Not yet," another said. "I can think of other ways to have fun with a broken goddess." He stroked his cock. "Now, what are you going to do about this, Thor?"

Baku|Haku

Avid Affiliate
Loved it~ I've been colecting the first few issues of Lady Thor and this reflects it perfectly.
Keep it going

0u0 b

Courtmaster

Vivacious Visitor
Thanks. I just finished the 5th issue, but probably won't be picking it back up. The scene with Crusher and Titania was just so cringeworthy, it really turned me off to the series. But I like the design, so I thought I'd play with it a bit.

Viridian

Potential Patron
It's a bit... abrupt? Isn't it? I mean it goes from 'I am Thor' to Thor attacking and being bad ass super heroine then to smashed into the ground without much preamble or psychological impact. It sort of reads like 'just some thing that happened' (well written enough make no mistake) a bit anticlimactic. If it were my story I might make a bigger deal out of her bluster (since the comics are so intent on rubbing it in our noses that THIS Thor is a WOMAN *Gasp*) At the risk of sounding sexist to my own gender, it almost seems fitting due to the source material for Thor to arrive 'Aha the goddess of thunder to save the day' and be knocked down by some shovanistic manly man giant pricks... Now this isn't the sort of story I'd be interested in for a comic as I like stories that make no distinction in heroics be they from male or female... it's jut that the comic in question is SO intent on rubbing our noses in the idea that it feels like a deconstructive ryona turn on piece doesn't necessary suffer for taking the 'sexist villain' approach by the ones who ultimately defeat her.

Courtmaster

Vivacious Visitor
Oh, it's definitely abrupt. I kinda just sat down and churned this one out in the fifteen minutes or so I had before my GF got home. You make some good points, but I really didn't feel like dragging this one out. Let's call it a quickie I needed to get out of my system. If I decide to do another one on fem Thor, it'll probably be closer to what you described.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.