[PC] The best sexual adult game ever is: (1 Viewer)

tuckboy

Potential Patron
The DLC... files and Knights are the addons or official DLCs.
Your save files will be somewhere on your C:\ drive, e.g. User\Own Documents\Games\Oblivion\saves.
Official, i didn't patch nor load them.
Found the save files, Thanks!

Got it running. With several Lovers MODs. Works pretty smooth.
Any Recommendation? Nothing too complicated, i'm still NOOB on this.(^_^)

I followed instructions from the first post.
this install guide might be useful: OBLIVION: install game,tools,bodies,BBB,Mod sorting and cleaning,CS-CSE, Body stretching

tuckboy

Potential Patron
I want to install something that "it is not a must" but "it is a very nice plus".
HUD Status Bars 5.3.2

The installation says:The mod is OMOD-ready...So, i was expecting a ".omod File". Instead, i got a 7zip. Than, i thought, there is a .omod file inside. But no, i got 14 Folders and one warning that made me afraid of doing it manually.
Anyone can tell me if it's safe to install manually OR how to use obmm to install this?
You can see the instructions on the link below
HUD Status Bars at Oblivion Nexus - mods and community

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
A well modded Skyrim is by far much prettier than Oblivion graphically speaking, i'm not saying a well modded Oblivion isn't great, all i am saying is that if you take time to mod Skyrim, you'll get much better visuals and effects. It takes time though, and you really have to try one mod at a time because one mod can cause another one to stop working or crash the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.