The Assassination of Laura (1 Viewer)

galvatron88

Club Regular
Hello, it's been a while since i uploaded anything on here, due to me being sick, work and i have a lot of projects going and getting married i have been really busy lately. but now I got back into the whole XNA Lara thing and i came up with something yall might enjoy. there may be a couple of mistakes cuz im not a modeling expert but i hope you all enjoy this.

Laura champion.png

After conquering the street fighter scene, Laura set her sights on UFC. She conquers that and wins hands down punishing and humiliating her opponents left and right. Needless to say she became very full of herself.

Laura fucking.png
Lara fucking.png Laura vs gen 2.png
over time she became a huge celebrity with an ego and appetite to match. She began foolishly hanging with japanese mafia (yakuzas) and having the time of her life. getting fat and getting stuffed in more ways then one every night....little dose she knows that the wife of one of the yakuzas men got wind of her with her husband and decides to take matters into her own hands and send an assassin.

Laura vs gen 4.png
Laura vs gen 4b.png

one day, Laura is challenged by a mysterious old man. he claimed he could defeat her in just a few moves.
Laura vs gen 4c.png
Laura chuckles at the sight of the old man. "There is no way you could beat me old geezer, what are you 70?" the man replies. "78" Laura's large breast jiggle and her soft belly quivers as she laughs. Not realizing her true danger.

Laura vs gen 5.png
Laura vs gen 5a.png Laura vs gen 6.png
foolish and reckless, Laura throws out a kick to the mans face. Laura licks her full fat lips as her rather slow kick flew toward her opponents head. the old man then makes a quick step in one instant. laura is incapable of seeing speed like this so she has no idea he moved.

Laura vs gen 7a.png
Laura vs gen 7.png Laura vs gen 7c.png
'WAM' "UUUGH!?!" Laura didnt know what hit her. the man planted his fist deep into the poor gullible girls soft food filled belly. the power racked her big thick body with pain she never felt before. Her giant ass wobbles from the impact of the blow.

Laura vs gen 8.png
Laura vs gen 8a.png Laura vs gen 8b.png
Not even giving her time to real from the devistating punch he delivered, the old man throws out a kick to the unsuspecting Laura;s face. she staggers and flops back making a small snort sound.

Laura vs gen 9.png

in just two moves Laura was exhausted and dazed.
Laura vs gen 10.png

Basiclly knocked out on her feet, the feeble minded busty warrior tries to attack with a lazy slow kick. her large boobs throws her off balance a little.

Laura vs gen 11.png
Laura vs gen 11a.png Laura vs gen 11b.png
the foolish Laura is stopped by a blinding roundhouse kick from the assassin. Laura is knocked stupid.

Laura vs gen 12a.png
Laura vs gen 12.png Laura vs gen 12b.png
the assassin then kicks laura in her pussy, making the voluptuous fighters wobbles and wiggle. Laura is besides herself with pain and confusion.

Laura vs gen final.png
Laura vs gen final b.png
Laura vs gen final a.png Laura vs gen final c.png
Laura crumbles to the ground in a dazed and confused mess. "You see the problem with you young female fighters is you are too arrogant and indulgent, you dont know how to say no, and by the looks of your butt you should've said no a long time ago." The now mush minded pitiful Laura can only say. "uuuuugh...."
dumb and helpless, the once proud strong warrior has now been reduced to a fat pile of shit, and now her zaftig curvy body is at the hands of the assassin.

Laura vs gen final d.png Laura vs gen final e.png Laura vs gen final f.png Laura vs gen final g.png Laura vs gen final h.png Laura vs gen final i.png Laura vs gen final j.png
with blinding speed, the old assassin strikes Laura's forehead exploding her frontal lobe, making her body jolt and jiggle.

Laura vs gen final p.png
Laura vs gen final k.png
Laura vs gen final L.png Laura vs gen final m.png
Laura vs gen final o.png

it was over, the chunky yet attractive fighter was no more. the assassin and the scorned wife was pleased and he was paid really good.

Attachments

• laura vs gen 4a.png
    laura vs gen 4a.png
    318.2 KB · Views: 168

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.