Thank you everyone. (1 Viewer)

puca

Club Regular
Don't worry about being too accurate. As long as you have fun writing it, I'm sure we'll have fun reading it!

noche

Casual Client
Athena Asamiya
Height: 5'4
Weight :108 lbs

Athena is a modern day high school girl in Japan also a idol who fight in the name of justice use physique power and martial arts
Athena is very outgoing, polite, and friendly. A happy girl with righteous virtues and well-meaning morals, she treasures her fans and those who are helpless and strives to do her best to fight for them, though she can be a bit of a crybaby at times.
Athena is a powerful psychic, being capable of harnessing several psionic abilities, such as
move objects with her mind, condense her psychic energy into the shape of a ball and fire it at her opponent can materialize and coalesce psychic energy on her limbs, in order to strengthen her physical attacks, surround her body with a resilient shield of energy. This energy barrier can also be used offensively bend space with her mind in order to move herself, objects or other people, create a shield-like barrier that deflects projectiles and can channel her psychic energy in order to heal herself or others of wounds and damage

spider-jin

Vivacious Visitor

NAME: Cassandra Cassie Cage
WEAPONS: guns
POWERS: skilled close-combat fighter, Emerald light gives her the power to defeat Gods
CHARACTER: she is a commander of the Special Forces, an army division that protects EarthRealm. She inherited her beautiful looks and military discipline from her mother, Sonya Blade, and her cockiness and witty attitude from her father, Johnny Cage. She is rush down character, extremely skilled in the hand to hand combat and her green energy, which activates when someone she loves is in danger for life, gives her the ability to defeat gods (she was the main character/hero of Mortal Kombat X)
Here’s a collection of her intro dialogs in MKX (to show her mocking attitude)

And here some from MK11

While here you can see her fatalities

I would suggest you to make a quick search on google images for her other outfits
Please excuse my delayed response

Kargan3033

Club Regular
NAME: Cassandra Cassie Cage
WEAPONS: guns
POWERS: skilled close-combat fighter, Emerald light gives her the power to defeat Gods
CHARACTER: she is a commander of the Special Forces, an army division that protects EarthRealm. She inherited her beautiful looks and military discipline from her mother, Sonya Blade, and her cockiness and witty attitude from her father, Johnny Cage. She is rush down character, extremely skilled in the hand to hand combat and her green energy, which activates when someone she loves is in danger for life, gives her the ability to defeat gods (she was the main character/hero of Mortal Kombat X)
Here’s a collection of her intro dialogs in MKX (to show her mocking attitude)

Thanks for the info and don't worry about the lateness of your reply.

That's four, only eight more to go.

BluntLight

Vivacious Visitor
latest

NAME: Erza Scarlet
POWERS: The Knight - Summon and equip all sorts of melee weapons and armors, each armor serving a different purpose, one will increase her physical defense while other will increase her speed, there are also some that increases one specific elemental resistance and a special one that allows her to control floating swords aside from her own.

As for weapons they are just as diverse as the armors, but all of them are melee(she pretty much only summons swords and spears though, but there was one time she summoned a giant hammer), also some of them are imbued with some elemental property.

CHARACTER: Erza is a skilled and strong warrior, from the start of the series she's recognized by most as one of the strongest female mages alive. She has a very strong sense of justice and pride and also cares deeply for those around her, not thinking twice before putting her life on the line for her friends. It is also implied more than once that she's actually a very submissive individual when it comes to more intimate relationships.

Here we have a collection of pretty much all of the armors she summons throughout the series:

And here a fighting sequence that displays well her fighting style of changing to new armors and weapons one after the other(thought there's no need to watch more than 5 mins past the moment I posted it here, most of the rest of the fight are just flashbacks and talking).

Kargan3033

Club Regular
NAME: Erza Scarlet
POWERS: The Knight - Summon and equip all sorts of melee weapons and armors, each armor serving a different purpose, one will increase her physical defense while other will increase her speed, there are also some that increases one specific elemental resistance and a special one that allows her to control floating swords aside from her own.

As for weapons they are just as diverse as the armors, but all of them are melee(she pretty much only summons swords and spears though, but there was one time she summoned a giant hammer), also some of them are imbued with some elemental property.

CHARACTER: Erza is a skilled and strong warrior, from the start of the series she's recognized by most as one of the strongest female mages alive. She has a very strong sense of justice and pride and also cares deeply for those around her, not thinking twice before putting her life on the line for her friends. It is also implied more than once that she's actually a very submissive individual when it comes to more intimate relationships.

Alright she's in so that's five added, seven more to go and thanks BluntLight for add your fav character to the story.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Ok folks the count is five *guests* for this story, so we need seven more and since I don't see anyone else joining our little party I'm closing off the submissions from outsiders but to everyone who contributed to this story feel free to add other gals you would like to see in this story.

I have so many *FUN* things to show our *guests* a *good time* LOL

Thanks everyone you guys and any gals are great.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Well since no one in this thread seems to be adding more *guests* to the list I was wondering if any of you want me to start the story with the *guests* that have already been listed in this thread?

noche

Casual Client
Well you can star whit what you have right now and add more girl along the way.
I will love to fill up the rest of the list but maybe another one what to put a new guess?

Chainsaw

Swell Supporter
Hi I know I am super late to this thread but if there is are any more spaces left, might I suggest:
shanna_jungle_colors_by_marcioabreu7_d312fh1-pre.jpg

Name: Shanna of the Jungle
Powers: Genetically engineered super human with great strength enough to take down a T-Rex
Height: 5"9

Character: Shanna is a genetically cloned super being found in the tropical jungles. Her body was suspended in a test tube for nearly a century before she was released. Though her origins are unknown, she was found in an underground Nazi secret base where the top brass ran experiments on her before they were killed by the dinosaur population on the island. She is a cold-blooded killer, made as a secret weapon to win World War II but it didn't pan out that way and she instead found her stuck on Dino Island for more than a 100 years before being rescued when a plane crash landed on the island and the crew shot the test tube she was in to free her.

Soba

Casual Client
Man, i'm late to this party. Hope you can put her in the story.

68578638_p0_master1200.jpg

Name : Kazemon
Kazemon is a Fairy Digimon. She possesses power over Wind which bears the might of AncientKazemon. She freely manipulates the atmosphere to display mirages to her opponents, and specializes in attacks that generate "Kamaitachi" made from vacuums. However, she's more proficient in information warfare than in actual combat ability. Although she has an innocent personality brimming with curiosity, and is a gossipy, talkative troublemaker, because she has no ill will for the person, she isn't really hated. She is thoroughly optimistic, and is the possessor of a strong heart that cuts her way through small difficulties with a smile.

• Tempest Twist: Performs a handstand and unleashes a whirlwind kick.
  • Roseo Temporale: Rushes toward the opponent, then dispatches a back-flip kick after a barrage of kicks.
  • Hurricane Wave: Throws long, thin tornadoes erupting from her fingertips.
  • Love Tap: Taps foes with buttocks to cause temporary feelings of attraction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.