Thank you everyone. (1 Viewer)

Kargan3033

Club Regular
I just want to thank all the writers here, old and new for your fine work, some of the stories as of late are really top notch and a delight to read.

I'm debating if I should get back into my writing again, I did a few stories on the old site but I haven't really felt inspired to write anything due to my depression but if I do get back to it I would like some of you to post some info about a game/anime girl that you would like to see suffer, as well as some info about their personality as well as a picture so I know what they look like.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Well I'm going to have a go at a story but it's not going to be your usual ryo/zako story, it will be bloody, violent and sexy.

So if anyone wants to see their fav game/anime girl in this story I'm going to start then post the info and picture of them in this thread, I'll only be accepting 12 gals, at lest to start with, progress will be slow going but fuck it I have to try and give something back to the writing community here.

noche

Casual Client
Sound interesting, like all the girl get capture and made fight eachother or get kill on deathtraps?

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Sound interesting, like all the girl get capture and made fight eachother or get kill on deathtraps?

The gals get captured and have to fight one another as well as *monsters* and avoid the death traps if they can because there can only be one survivor.

spider-jin

Vivacious Visitor
May I propose you the name of Cassie Cage from the Mortal Kombat serie?

If you are not familiar with the character I can hit you with more details. Also, I was wondering if I can contact you in private

Kargan3033

Club Regular
May I propose you the name of Cassie Cage from the Mortal Kombat serie?

If you are not familiar with the character I can hit you with more details. Also, I was wondering if I can contact you in private

I am not familiar with cassie so I would like the info on her and I don't mind you dropping me a PM.

puca

Club Regular
Well, if you're still looking, I'd like to suggest Cassandra Alexandra! Do you need more info?

puca

Club Regular
Awesome, I've added some info below.
latest

Name: Cassandra Alexandra
Weapons: Short sword and shield
Skills: Skilled swordswoman
Personality: Cassandra is determined and brave, but also somewhat brash and cocky, often mocking her opponents in a fight. I grabbed a bunch of her in-game quotes here, hopefully it's helpful in giving you a read on her personality:
  • "Don't cry... when you lose!"
  • "All right, time for your punishment!"
  • "You really want to do this?"
  • "Okay, let's go!"
  • "All right, here I come!"
  • "Last chance to call it quits."
  • "I wonder if you'll live through this?"
  • "You're definitely... not my type."
  • "You look so weak."
  • "Hmm... looks like I'm not gonna be able to run."
  • "Wow, not bad at all! I'm so impressed!"
  • "Thanks for taking it easy on me!"
  • "I don't like it when people are forceful."
  • "What, do you have a problem?"
  • "Losing isn't in my vocabulary."
  • "Were you looking forward to winning? Oh, I'm sorry!"
  • "You have no talent... you should really give this up."
  • "You're done already?"
  • "Why don't you try using your head a little?"
  • "Don't make excuses. A loss is a loss."

I'm really stoked to see how this turns out! Thanks for this!

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Name: Cassandra Alexandra
Weapons: Short sword and shield
Skills: Skilled swordswoman
Personality: Cassandra is determined and brave, but also somewhat brash and cocky, often mocking her opponents in a fight. I grabbed a bunch of her in-game quotes here, hopefully it's helpful in giving you a read on her personality:

All right then that's one added to the list, thank you for your input puca

noche

Casual Client
what about Robin From Fire emblem
she usually characterize as a smart, gentle, noble and brave
a skill swordwoman mage a great strategist who almost never lose

Kargan3033

Club Regular
I sapose I should give a little more detail as to what this story will be about.

As I said it's a death trap dungeon as well as having a death match between the gals themselves and any *monsters* that I will add to the mix, the dungone will be a mix of hi-tech and standard Advanced Dungeon&Dragons dungeons.

There will be some hi tech weapons as well as swords and what not as well as food and medical aid items, some of them might be trapped or not.

As for the violence in the story there will be deaths, some violent some not, there will be blood and rape added to the story but not going to go overboard with that(hopefully)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.