Thank you everyone. (1 Viewer)

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Ok then with these last few enteries I'll start the story, spider-jin I'll need a picture of lara crotch as well as some background infor on her.

Soba the picture you added to your entry is not showing up could you re-post the pic?

Kargan3033

Club Regular
If nobody adds more I suggest Lara Croft. But who would you like to see in your story Kargan?

I don't have a fav gal for this story, I thought I'd let others add their gals that they wanted to see instead of adding my gals so as to make this story more about the fans then my own twisted enjoyment.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Ok we have eight gals, so there is room for four more gals so each of you post one more gal so as to give everyone a chance to add their fave gals to the list.

Also on a side note I will be focusing on one character per chapter instead of jumping from one gal to another gal in each chapter.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
To my fans I have a question for you, how would you like to be in the story?, not directly in the *action* but as guests for a *special* club.

If you like that idea then post a nick name and a description of your character that represents you in this thread as well as some background as well as likes and dislikes and vices but keep your characters as everyday guys and gals and not super human ass kickers and what not.

Last edited:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
I would love to be a nerdy IT kid who is secretly a hacker :) The nickname can be Chainsaw itself.

Ok but the reason why I'm asking you all to make an alter ego for yourself is because the way I have the story planed out each of your alter egos will get an invite to a *special* club as well as giving more depth to the story.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Whaaaat?!? You don't know who is Lara Croft?!? Like, never heard of Tomb Raider in your life?!?

I have heard of tomb raider but never bothered with it because it's garbage as far as I'm concerned.

Also there have been many changes to LC and the TR games over the years that I really don't know the main character in her current from.

Chainsaw

Swell Supporter
Ok but the reason why I'm asking you all to make an alter ego for yourself is because the way I have the story planed out each of your alter egos will get an invite to a *special* club as well as giving more depth to the story.
That makes sense! Here's an alter ego I came up with:

Name: Alistair Angelsin
Height: 5"10
Body type: Tall and thin
Eyes: Pitch Black

Millionaire Alistair Sin lost his parents at the age of 10 to an accident. The problem? Well...all evidence pointed to him for starting the fire that engulfed their holiday home. When nobody could prove it, he walked away free. At the age of 18, he inherited the family business and slaved to make it one of the most influential medical companies in existence.

His hard work allowed him to retire early to a life of luxury and fortune. He now spends his time running experiments and sponsoring dubious activities. He knows he has enough money to go about and indulges his whims and fancies in whatever form they come

Kargan3033

Club Regular
That makes sense! Here's an alter ego I came up with:

Name: Alistair Angelsin
Height: 5"10
Body type: Tall and thin
Eyes: Pitch Black

Millionaire Alistair Sin lost his parents at the age of 10 to an accident. The problem? Well...all evidence pointed to him for starting the fire that engulfed their holiday home. When nobody could prove it, he walked away free. At the age of 18, he inherited the family business and slaved to make it one of the most influential medical companies in existence.

His hard work allowed him to retire early to a life of luxury and fortune. He now spends his time running experiments and sponsoring dubious activities. He knows he has enough money to go about and indulges his whims and fancies in whatever form they come

Oh this is going to be good.:grin:, but what about his hair?

spider-jin

Vivacious Visitor
I have heard of tomb raider but never bothered with it because it's garbage as far as I'm concerned.

Also there have been many changes to LC and the TR games over the years that I really don't know the main character in her current from.
Ohh! That makes sense. By the way I don't want to force any character you don't like in the story so forget that ;) As for my alias a would go with a psycologist. One of the most important and famous in the world for his works. He studied every aspect of human psycology except for one and now he wants to observe how humans behave when they are in fear for their life. I would go with 46 yrs tall medium build man with black short hair, black beard and white eyes. His name is the gambler

Last edited:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Ohh! That makes sense. By the way I don't want to force any character you don't like in the story so forget that ;) As for my alias a would go with a psycologist. One of the most important and famous in the world for his works. He studied every aspect of human psycology except for one and now he wants to observe how humans behave when they are in fear for their life. I would go with 46 yrs tall medium build man with black short hair, black beard and white eyes. His name is the gambler

Just because I don't like the game doesn't mean I won't add her to the story, after all I asked who you guys wanted in the story because this is about giving the fans of Ryo here some they would like to read.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Ok I'm calling on you who have contributed to this project to post any last girls you want added to this story and your alter ego if you haven't already so I can get started on this project.

Thanks.

puca

Club Regular
Ok I'm calling on you who have contributed to this project to post any last girls you want added to this story and your alter ego if you haven't already so I can get started on this project.

Thanks.
Ok, I'll give the alter ego a try. Couldn't really think of anything, so she'll just be really mysterious.

Seraphina Black
Height: 5"7
Body type: Tall and curvy
Hair: Platinum blonde
Eyes: Icy blue

Little is known about Seraphina other than the fact that she comes from old money and has many... exotic tastes.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Ok, I'll give the alter ego a try. Couldn't really think of anything, so she'll just be really mysterious.

Seraphina Black
Height: 5"7
Body type: Tall and curvy
Hair: Platinum blonde
Eyes: Icy blue

Little is known about Seraphina other than the fact that she comes from old money and has many... exotic tastes.

Ok then, this should put an *interesting* spin on things.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Ok here's what's going so far, I have begun some basic work on the story, but I'm going to wait for two days so that spider-jin can give his alter ego and one girl he wanted to add, if he does not reply in two days I'm going on with the story.

I know you all are egger to see what I come up with but I'm trying to be fair to every who has contributed to this project because I understand how real life can get in the way of on-line life, thank you everyone for being understanding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.