TERA Brawler armor mods (1 Viewer)

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
TERA's new Brawler comes with a handful of new armors that get recycled several times under different names.
I'm providing mods for 5 diferent ones, though these can appear in the game at various levels and under different names.
The good part is all of these ones can be bought with fashion coupons, so you can browse the fashion coupon "shop" and just pick the armor skins you want without worry it's going to vanish next time you change your armor.
The iconic cat-suit with zip down the front is missing at the moment because it doesn't seem to have been introduced in the EU client yet, but I will add a mod for it later assuming there's something there that can be modded.
The attached file is a .patch version of the human heavy armor gpk, which you can simply drop into your ..../Packages/CH/PC folder just like any other mod. It doesn't replace the original file and the game simply reads it first since it's a .patch file and ignores the original one.
When it's time for a game update, simply delete your .patch files from your ..../Packages/CH/PC folder so there is no risk of the game having a heart attack during patching, then put them back once the game is patched.
If you were expecting huge amounts of nudity you'll be disappointed, the devs have made sure to rip big holes in the body skin mesh to prevent these armors getting stripped back to reveal the naughty parts.
However, if you're like me and you'd like to see more skimpy versions of the existing armors, with less bits and pieces hanging off, then you'll probably like these mods... do we get a nice lower back tattoo as well? oh yes, we do :)
Also, for those of you using UtHelper, you can unpack this file and inject any existing modded heavy armor .dds files you have for lancer/zerk which were part of the old human heavy armor gpk

Brawler1_zps5wljwyie.jpg
Brawler2_zpsmlqjgy3k.jpg
Brawler3_zpsluj1msqu.jpg

Brawler4_zpsspzi52bw.jpg
Brawler5_zps2du7ozsm.jpg
Brawler6_zpshho2j7et.jpg

Brawler7_zps6c4y3omx.jpg
Brawler8_zpsvitni7vh.jpg
Brawler9_zps6h7gh4cv.jpg

Brawler10_zpsb5ap2iy1.jpg
Brawler11_zpsg16jbovl.jpg
Brawler12_zpseyjzijaq.jpg

Brawler13_zpswuvl6l4p.jpg
Brawler14_zpslcbizisl.jpg
Brawler15_zpsioo8iwvk.jpg

Site download: Problem with upload (can anyone help me? it just keeps failing around 50-70% uploaded)
External download: Brawler.7z

Last edited:

Vallil

Swell Supporter
those look great :) thx for sharing! I just got my brawler to max lv and holy crap getting gear is easy af now
sad to read about the new mesh barrier tho :/ was expecting some nice n-mods for this class, so far there are no fashion cupon sets for brawler to be bought, or at least when i try i can't seem to find any wearable one. Is this a bug or there are really no armor sets?

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
so far there are no fashion cupon sets for brawler to be bought, or at least when i try i can't seem to find any wearable one. Is this a bug or there are really no armor sets?

They hid them in the "Reaper Only" tab, because obviously that would be the first place you'd look for Brawler armors...

Vallil

Swell Supporter
looks like our version is a bit outdated then, i play the steam one and there's no "reaper" section, or any usable costume in the leather section with the reaper skins. looks like i´ll have to wait for them to be released

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
looks like our version is a bit outdated then, i play the steam one and there's no "reaper" section, or any usable costume in the leather section with the reaper skins. looks like i´ll have to wait for them to be released
Steam version of TERA is the same as the NA client provided by En Masse, so I don't think it's going to be a different version from that. They got the Brawlers in NA earlier than in EU, so I am certain the Fashion Coupon armor sets are available.
I don't play the NA game anymore, but I know it was true the layout of the tabs when you right-clicked the Fashion Coupon was different between NA and EU, though the sets were all the same.
I suggest you look on the En Masse TERA site and browse the news items to find the posts about the Brawler, somewhere in there I'm sure you'll find something about the Fashion Coupon sets.

Vallil

Swell Supporter
yeah looked on the forums for a bit and as i said seems like the fashion cupon sets are not available for brawler atm, maybe in a future patch in 2016. Thanks for the response anyway

kindwick

Avid Affiliate
Any chance you could write up a small tutorial as to how to inject these armors into an existing gpk us UtHelper? I have the app, I just can't remember how to modify it. Thanks!

p.s. Also I was wondering if these armors fixed the invisible bodies that are showing now with the old Human heavy armor gpk?

Last edited:

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Any chance you could write up a small tutorial as to how to inject these armors into an existing gpk us UtHelper? I have the app, I just can't remember how to modify it. Thanks!

p.s. Also I was wondering if these armors fixed the invisible bodies that are showing now with the old Human heavy armor gpk?

UtHelper isn't needed to make use of these mods, the download is supplied as a ready-to-use gpk.
Please read the instructions at the start of my post to see how to use it.
However, if I get what you're really asking, you want to know if you can use these new mods and the old mods you have for previous human heavy armors and get rid of the vanishing bodies issue?
The answer is yes, but you've got work to do to make it happen.
Because my mod is supplied as a .patch.gpk the game will read it in preference to your exising modded file, so the invisible bodies problem will be gone, but your old mods won't be visible.
To get those older mods as well, you would need to extract the .dds files from your old mod file (for each armor type that was modded) and inject them into my new gpk.
I don't remember there being many old human heavy armors that were worth modding, so if it's only one or two types the amount of work is not so huge.
What you cannot do though, is reverse-engineer your old mod file to include the brawler mods, since your old modded gpk contains no data about brawlers (hence why you have an invisible body problem).

kindwick

Avid Affiliate
UtHelper isn't needed to make use of these mods, the download is supplied as a ready-to-use gpk.
Please read the instructions at the start of my post to see how to use it.
However, if I get what you're really asking, you want to know if you can use these new mods and the old mods you have for previous human heavy armors and get rid of the vanishing bodies issue?
The answer is yes, but you've got work to do to make it happen.
Because my mod is supplied as a .patch.gpk the game will read it in preference to your exising modded file, so the invisible bodies problem will be gone, but your old mods won't be visible.
To get those older mods as well, you would need to extract the .dds files from your old mod file (for each armor type that was modded) and inject them into my new gpk.
I don't remember there being many old human heavy armors that were worth modding, so if it's only one or two types the amount of work is not so huge.
What you cannot do though, is reverse-engineer your old mod file to include the brawler mods, since your old modded gpk contains no data about brawlers (hence why you have an invisible body problem).
Thanks much for the clarification! And thanks for the mod!

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
For anyone looking for a full nude for the Brawler with the June 2016 release of the new fashion coupon outfits, the very first one (the Federation Supply Haulberkk) can now be turned into a nude outfit. An alternative is the 2012 nude swimsuit mod which can be found on this site. (Note that the 2012 Human halter swimsuits are premium items and can usually be found for 10 to 20 thousand gold on the Trade Broker.)

The nude base outfit for brawlers is included here:

MEGA

Both of these can be found as part of the ALL-IN-ONE package uploaded here:

Tera nude mod all-in-one

or just the swimsuits can be found here:

Tera - Nude Mods; Continue [GPK / UTHelper]

Be aware that there is a lot of invisible armours in the above packages though.

Last edited:

patches13

Avid Affiliate
I'm not seeing the full nude Brawler outfit, any chance you can upload the DDS file for it please?

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
Oh sorry just saw this :(

I don't know what file it is but it is the very first base armour IIRC .

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
Managed to figure out which one it was - the nude base outfit for brawlers is included here:

MEGA

Be aware that there is a lot of invisible armours in the above package though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.