Tekken ryona fans, what are your favourite back pain angles? (1 Viewer)

jiwao

Casual Client
I thought it would be interesting to see if anyone had a preferred angle when it comes to the "arched back"-motion.

Here are my personal favourites in no particular order:

The left-side angle. I just find it sexy when the girls' heads almost dissapears behind their arching torso. If they wear thigh high stockings usually adds up to the sexiness for me, as it makes me appreciate how sexy their legs are.

The frontside angle. I have always preferred if the female character wears a dress or a skirt with bare legs. It's just something appealing with seeing them jump into a battle with overconfidence (i.e. Lili) or toughness (i.e. Nina) and then see them unintentionally show their panties while they arch their backs in pain. They also do that thing with their feet where they bend forward.
Tekken 7 Screenshot 2021.03.09 - 10.50.20.12.png

The last one is all about the character's back. The girl's in Tekken have pretty curvy bodies and it is always nice seeing it arched.
Tekken 7 Screenshot 2021.03.09 - 18.41.31.38.png

Last edited:

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
First of all, I just want to say you did a fantastic post in the "When did you realize you were interested in ryona?" thread. Very interesting telling of how that came to be for you.

Second, while I am not a heavy Tekken ryona fan by any means, I do enjoy watching the back arch pose as a general ryona interest. If we're going to count camera mods as a possibility, I'd say any that present a strong underboob camera angle. Especially if the face is obscured due to their head reeling back only showing the bottom of their chin. So I suppose that would be towards the characters right/upper right angle. I guess I just like breasts being emphasized like they're being thrusted upwards as it seems to present a strong peak in the back arched animation. Well, that, and I enjoy some good underboob angles as well as big breasts, so Katarina from Tekken 7 is a favorable character in that regard. Of course, this is with a camera mod, so I guess that's cheating in terms of normal Tekken back arching angles.

Examples:

Back Arch Example 1.gif

Back Arch Example 2.gif

Back Arch Example 3.gif

Back Arch Example 4.gif

Back Arch Example 5.gif

Bonus (Topless Mod):
Back Arch Example Bonus.gif

I do also like seeing how bent and curved the back can get as well. That kind of contortion with how high they arch their backs from the ground can be really pleasing to see. As far as what they're wearing, I'm not... really into the apparel too much. The more skin shown, the better, so I guess bikinis or anything of the sort helps. If they're completely naked, then that's A+ material for me. I'm quite shallow...

jiwao

Casual Client
First of all, I just want to say you did a fantastic post in the "When did you realize you were interested in ryona?" thread. Very interesting telling of how that came to be for you.

Second, while I am not a heavy Tekken ryona fan by any means, I do enjoy watching the back arch pose as a general ryona interest. If we're going to count camera mods as a possibility, I'd say any that present a strong underboob camera angle. Especially if the face is obscured due to their head reeling back only showing the bottom of their chin. So I suppose that would be towards the characters right/upper right angle. I guess I just like breasts being emphasized like they're being thrusted upwards as it seems to present a strong peak in the back arched animation. Well, that, and I enjoy some good underboob angles as well as big breasts, so Katarina from Tekken 7 is a favorable character in that regard. Of course, this is with a camera mod, so I guess that's cheating in terms of normal Tekken back arching angles.

Examples:

View attachment 78270
View attachment 78271
View attachment 78272
View attachment 78273
View attachment 78275

Bonus (Topless Mod):

I do also like seeing how bent and curved the back can get as well. That kind of contortion with how high they arch their backs from the ground can be really pleasing to see. As far as what they're wearing, I'm not... really into the apparel too much. The more skin shown, the better, so I guess bikinis or anything of the sort helps. If they're completely naked, then that's A+ material for me. I'm quite shallow...

Thanks man, glad you enjoyed my (somewhat overlong) post. I always wanted to share it with someone, but since I'm still pretty insecure when it comes to this fetish I have never told it until now, though I have gotten a small hint that one of my friends may as well be into ryona, but he may not know what it is yet.

I actually forgot about the camera mod when I made this thread, so thanks for reminding me lol. I agree, it can create some amazing "back pain"- angles. I have the mod but not the game, so I can't even make my own camera angles. But I remember having a camera mod for Tekken 6 (the game was also a mod for pc, not perfect but it was good enough) and I remember always getting a overlook of Anna or Nina where their heads disappear behind their jiggling breasts. It was also fun getting a view between their legs. I don't know why, but I always found it sexy how their heads appear between them.

Something I will really looking forward to is seeing angles where the opponent looks down at them and they have a crowd around them. Seeing the girls faces contorted into frustration or exhaustion while the crowd cheers makes it more appealing for me.
ezgif_com_gif_to_apng__1__by_jiwao-dceg5v7.png

I was considering getting Tekken 7 just to get Eliza, but now when Anna is coming back I am definitely buying it. Since the other girls got really nice remodels (especially Lili, holy hell she got curvy) I hope they will do Anna justice.

Last edited:

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
It's all about the third one in that post for me. Back arched, legs stretched out.... aw yeah.

Ricestein

Potential Patron
Damn, I'm late to this. I like your first two, those angles has always been appealing to me. Kazumi's thighs looks great, and I like how Hworoang has his foot right under Lili.

jiwao

Casual Client
Damn, I'm late to this. I like your first two, those angles has always been appealing to me. Kazumi's thighs looks great, and I like how Hworoang has his foot right under Lili.
Sorry for the late reply. Indeed, Kazumi's body is something that most people look over for some reason. Her figure is nice and she has a nice K.O. to go along with it. As for the picture with Lili, I took it because I thought it looked sexy. It kind off looks like she's arching her body away from Hworoang.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
I'm still wondering why they're having a back pain when KO'ed since Tekken 4....it's pretty sexy...

I prefer if the angle's going around the belly. Gotta get a load of that sexy navel

jiwao

Casual Client
I'm still wondering why they're having a back pain when KO'ed since Tekken 4....it's pretty sexy...

I prefer if the angle's going around the belly. Gotta get a load of that sexy navel
That angle is pretty sweet. I'm glad that they introduced bikinis in Tekken 7, they are just perfect for that angle.

Ricestein

Potential Patron
Soul Calibur is also a great series, and I'm so happy that I picked up Soul Calibur IV and also that they added 2B in it. Her figure is indeed very nice.
View attachment 85509
So who's your favorite from the recent Tekken? I'm assuming it's Lili, since you have her in your signature, but is there anybody else? My personal favorites has to be Nina and Anna, but it may change now when Julia is making a comeback.

jiwao

Casual Client
So who's your favorite from the recent Tekken? I'm assuming it's Lili, since you have her in your signature, but is there anybody else? My personal favorites has to be Nina and Anna, but it may change now when Julia is making a comeback.
Oh, Lili and Nina for sure are my favorites. I've never gotten tired of hearing their K.O screams and all their confidence just disappears while they arch their backs.

Ricestein

Potential Patron
Oh yeah, totally agree. I loved dealing with Lili's snarky remarks back in T6, and now when she has an even better model it feels even better. And that Nina in her wedding dress? Heck yeah.

jiwao

Casual Client
Oh yeah, totally agree. I loved dealing with Lili's snarky remarks back in T6, and now when she has an even better model it feels even better. And that Nina in her wedding dress? Heck yeah.

Nina's changes really took me by surprise, and I was so relieved when I saw that Lili had a better model than the one she had in T6. Btw, what male character is your favorite? Not in ryona-term, but just in general. My top favs has to be Law, Bob and Yoshimitsu. Their have a pretty nice combo-variety that I appreciate, in comparison to Lars and Noctis who only have like one or two. I usually use Law and Bob for ryona stuff, but I'm looking into Marduk and Bryan as well.

Ricestein

Potential Patron
Nina's changes really took me by surprise, and I was so relieved when I saw that Lili had a better model than the one she had in T6. Btw, what male character is your favorite? Not in ryona-term, but just in general. My top favs has to be Law, Bob and Yoshimitsu. Their have a pretty nice combo-variety that I appreciate, in comparison to Lars and Noctis who only have like one or two. I usually use Law and Bob for ryona stuff, but I'm looking into Marduk and Bryan as well.
When I like to play seriously I usually pick Lee, Heihaci or Bob. I'm not entirely sure if you talking about gyaku or if you mean using them for ryona stuff, but I do like to use either Heihachi, Jin or Yoshimitsu since I feel like I can get more ryona combos with them.

kubi mage

Club Regular
I always liked the overhead angle. In Tekken Tag 1, I started using Kuma more because if you finished a match with Salmon Hunter (b, f+RP+LK) they flew so far at a side angle that they sometimes ended up landing right under the static camera, forcing a nice post-KO close-up shot.

Punchingbag18

Avid Affiliate
Speaking of Tekken girls on the ground and defeated. Some victory poses also include some humiliation of the downed opponent. My favourite have to be Asuka squatting down on the defeated girls back. I especially like her wearing the school girl outfit and sitting down with her knees appear like a total delinquent, flashing her panties. What a rude girl.

Also not sure if this fits the topic but god damn-Nina Stomping on her opponents and grinding her heel is just the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.