Tekken ryona fans, what are your favourite back pain angles? (1 Viewer)

Deleted member 220922

Casual Client
I always liked the overhead angle. In Tekken Tag 1, I started using Kuma more because if you finished a match with Salmon Hunter (b, f+RP+LK) they flew so far at a side angle that they sometimes ended up landing right under the static camera, forcing a nice post-KO close-up shot.
Ah yeah, I remember that. It's been a long time since I played TT1, but I remember that the K.O pose still held up to my standards despite the lower quality.

Deleted member 220922

Casual Client
Speaking of Tekken girls on the ground and defeated. Some victory poses also include some humiliation of the downed opponent. My favourite have to be Asuka squatting down on the defeated girls back. I especially like her wearing the school girl outfit and sitting down with her knees appear like a total delinquent, flashing her panties. What a rude girl.

Also not sure if this fits the topic but god damn-Nina Stomping on her opponents and grinding her heel is just the best.

Nina's stomping never gets old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.