Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Tournament Fighters (SNES) (1 Viewer)

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles : Tournament Fighters (SNES)

Platform: SNES.
Published: December 1993.
Genre: 1-on-1 Fighting.
Ryona Rating: 2.5/5

It's for this game that I'm here! (apart from Golden Axe or Streets of Rage). This game is based on the popular comic and animated series of the same name, with appearances of characters from both continuities. Using a four-button scheme, you must defeat eleven opponents (two bosses) to win the great prize!

Ryona:

• One female fighter can be selected, Aska (AKA Asuka) (the final boss, Karai, also counts, but her clothing makes me wonder...better focus on Asuka).
  • Each enemy has a variety of grabs that can be used on Asuka, first: Armaggon can grab and bite her repeteadly and do a shoulder throw.
  • Wingnut grabs her and begin to suck her blood (did you notice that he initially gropes her? In order of the screenshots: her crotch and then her boobs! He was sucking her blood, yeah...but he was almost raping her!), he can also throw her over his head to the floor head first.
  • Shredder grabs her on a typical villain style by her shirt, and then slams her on the floor.
  • War grabs her with its claws and rolls on the floor with her (maybe it's groping her while they are rolling!), and then launching her a long distance.
  • Chrome Dome can grab her and do an electric piledriver, he can throw her with his extending arms, but more importantly: he can grab and rapid-punch her in the belly (or maybe, in the crotch!) many times!
  • In the mirror match, Asuka can jump onto her twin and catch with her thighs, and then slamming her on to the floor with her powerful buttocks!
  • Rat King grabs her and slams her to the floor with his "Rat Bomber" move, sadly, he doesn't seem to have more grabs to do to her.
  • Karai simply grabs her by the neck much like Shredder, maybe it's in the family (depending of what continuity are you talking).

Female Characters:

• Asuka is a Kunoichi who is fighting to open her own dojo. Her leotard is more like a thong in the Japanese Version (Mutant Warriors), and in her victory pose, her breasts bounce, although not as prominently as Mai Shiranui.

Screenshots:

TMNT - Mutant Warriors (J)_000000.png TMNT - Mutant Warriors (J)_00000.png TMNT - Mutant Warriors (J)_00001.png TMNT - Mutant Warriors (J)_00002.png TMNT - Mutant Warriors (J)_00003.png TMNT - Mutant Warriors (J)_00004.png TMNT - Mutant Warriors (J)_00006.png TMNT - Mutant Warriors (J)_00008.png TMNT - Mutant Warriors (J)_00009.png TMNT - Mutant Warriors (J)_00010.png TMNT - Mutant Warriors (J)_00013.png TMNT - Mutant Warriors (J)_00014.png TMNT - Mutant Warriors (J)_00015.png TMNT - Mutant Warriors (J)_00018.png TMNT - Mutant Warriors (J)_00019.png TMNT - Mutant Warriors (J)_00022.png TMNT - Mutant Warriors (J)_00031.png TMNT - Mutant Warriors (J)_00016.png

After all, this game started me on Ryona without knowing that was Ryona! My Dear Asuka, if you weren't so hot, my life would be much different! Those punches of Chrome Dome were so hot! And Wingnut groped her much more than other characters!

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Also I think April was playable in one of those TMNT Fighting games and she was wearing a hot costume

Nice Work , Keep posting those treasures :)

90sSegaFan

Ryonani Teamster
I prefer the Genesis version too. Not only is April a familiar face, but like Boundy said, her costume consisted of a min skirt and bikini top. You know, perfect fighting attire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.