Teen Girl - what should happen to her next? Poll (1 Viewer)

What should happen to Teen Girl next?

• Mind control (example of possible mind control installment in the Teen Girl story thread)

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Blackmail

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beat down (one or more villains with equal or greater power to Teen Girl giving her a beat down)

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • BDSM

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Vore

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Other (Post your suggestion

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

kained

Ryonani Teamster
I've finally gotten around to writing this character again. There are many different ideas swimming in my head and I can't seem to focus on one particular thing. I've been writing different kinda segments with different themes. So I'm thinking, you guys could help me decide just what the next chapter of Teen Girl's life should revolve around. Whatever polls highest will be the next chapter. Poll ends 26th March.

If you want to see something that isn't listed in the poll, simply vote for Other, and post your suggestion.

You can find the first chapter of Teen Girl's story here - http://www.undertow.club/showthread.php?t=1004

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Oh, haha yeah that was me. Sorry xD I voted then I got distracted and didn't finish writing my post.

I was going to ask for my favorite of a beat down by thugs/henchmen, which is like your beat down option except of course they'd be weaker than her. Whatever scenario wins, I'll look forward to reading it.

kained

Ryonani Teamster
So far Teen Girl getting a beat down is in the lead.

Do you guys have any specific ideas on the beat down? You wanna see some normal guys beat on her or someone with super powers, or maybe someone with advanced technology?

One of the ideas for a villain I have is a guy who wears a power suit, with huge ass claws, and the ability to shoot metal tentacles. Good for grabbing Megan and ripping her costume to pieces. I'm thinking maybe there'd be a group of power suit guys, and each one has a different kind of technology. Like a strong guy, and a guy who shoots beams of energy and can throw bombs. The idea would be for her to fight one of them and just about barely beat him, then later she has to fight them all, and she'd basically be completely screwed.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Your idea for the guys in the various power suits sounds plenty fun to me. It actually works out in my favor as I consider power suits to be weaker guys cheating to get the upper hand.

Wired4Weird

Potential Patron
Hey there kained, flew through your story, you have a great sense of style and talent for writing, although the substance wasn't exactly to my personal liking. Just some of my comments on what I would like: You emphasize how durable, tolerant to pain and tough Megan is, yet you rarely show it. From what I've read she still has that damsel in distress aura written all over her. Now, what I would like is that she would just shrug off the damage and be sort of impassive. I guess I have a thing for indestructible superheroines, and that's something that might be thought of as kind of anti-ryona lol. :-)

Yeah, I realize that might not be what Megan was conceptualized for, but still, here is my wish. :)

kained

Ryonani Teamster
A LOT of people voting for beat down.

How bad do you guys want the beat down to be??

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I'd prefer maybe just enough for a little bruising/small cuts but no open wounds. I mean since she's so durable getting her to that point should take a lot anyway but she's your character so you'd know best.

C

cloak

complete and total blood splattering bone crushing tit ripping clit smashing beat down heheheh

kained

Ryonani Teamster
I'm still working on this, guys. The layout is mostly done, but I'm just worried I've written it very dryly. Need to work on the style a bit more to keep it interesting.

I've had many distractions in real life.

I'm gonna tell ya now, I doubt any of my stories will go as far as tit ripping, not a big fan of the whole guro thing. But bone breaking is a definate possibility!

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Thanks for the update. I've been looking forward to reading the next chapter. Any spoilers you're willing to give out? :P

kained

Ryonani Teamster
After a long battle, she'll think she's won, but its just the beginning of a looooooong night.

annac

Potential Patron
I'm looking forward to the next part of this. I'm hoping for a good old fashioned beatdown with plenty of fists, grappling and body blows!

dunla

Potential Patron
I agree with this body blow idea...
But of course I'm just eager to see what you come up with...

kained

Ryonani Teamster
Not sure how to close this poll.

I'm developing chapter 3 and its coming along nicely. As anyone who has read the 2nd chapter will have guessed, the 3rd chapter will feature blackmail for poor Megan. But I'm playing around with multiple problems piling up on her. She'll have to deal with her blackmailer, AND a new villain/s to smack her around, AND other threats looming just round the corner.

The only thing I'm not sure about is the pacing. If I just keep throwing problems at her, the story could lose steam. So maybe I should slow it up a bit every now and then before the next big thing comes knocking her down.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
You should see a pencil icon next to the poll question at the top. You can go in there and mark the poll closed. Thanks for the update on your story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.