Target:Terror Tales #2 Busting Up Blowbangs (1 Viewer)

ttbitch69

Club Regular
In the final level of Target: Terror, the terrorists have hijacked a plane and are flying it to the White House. Niki Ninja, one of the female terrorists on the plane,is bored. She gets hungry for some cum. She sees some of her male terrorist buddies and convinces them to do a blowbang with her. One look at her sexy, leather corset, pants and spiked choker gets their cocks hard immediately. They all unzip their pants and present their cocks to Niki. She starts chugging one cock, while stroking the other two with her gloved hands. The tell her to "suck it, bitch!" as she services each and everyone of their cocks. They slide their hands down her corset and grope her big boobs. Some milk comes out of them and they start drinking the sweet nectar from her udders. She even sprays their cocks with the milk to lubricate them for tittyfucking. Soon, they're ready to cum. Niki tells them to "give it to me! cum in my mouth!" One by one, they bust their nuts into her mouth, telling her to "take it, bitch!" She moans in ecstasy as she swallows it down to her belly.

In another part of the plane, Niki's fellow female terrorist and sometimes lover Tanya is also bored. She sees what Niki is doing and gets turned on. She wants a blowbang, but she also wants her pussy fucked too. She sees some male terrorists near her and motions them over to her. She tells them that she's hungry for some cum and wants to fuck them. One of the terrorists, Steve, has had a crush on Tanya ever since he joined the organization. He is thrilled that his fantasy of fucking Tanya is coming true, even if he has to share her with two other guys.

They all take their cocks out for Tanya. Steve's cock is already hard and is the biggest of the three. Tanya immediately starts sucking his cock while stroking the other two. He dick slaps her face a few times and she moans in delight. They all put their hands under her black tank top and grope her boobs. Next thing you know, the black tank top comes off and her camo pants are unzipped and dropped to the floor. Tanya is completely naked and ready to fuck. Steve and the guys take their turns fucking her in many different positions. She grunts "uh! uh!" every time they thrust deeper and deeper into her pussy. "You like that?" Steve asks her. "Oh fuck yeah, Steve!" she replied. Tanya is riding Steve reverse cowgirl style when the other two guys are ready to cum. She tells them to "cum in my mouth, or i'll cut your cocks off with my knife!" "What about me?" Steve asked. "You can cum in my pussy." Tanya replied. The two other terrorists cum in her mouth, telling her to "take it bitch!" She swallows it down to her belly. Steve then has Tanya doggy style. He shouts I'm cumming and shoots a load into her pussy. He then collapses on top of her and kisses her.

When all this was going on, Special Ops Commander Dick Johnson is hiding behind a luggage crate, waiting to take out the terrorists. He sees Niki's activity and starts stroking his cock. Niki sees the tip of his cock from the corner of her eye. Thinking it was another of her terrorist friends, she motions Dick to come out and play. Dick puts on some sunglasses as a disguise and walks on out to meet her. She starts chugging his cock while he gropes her boobs. He busts his nut into her mouth.

Suddenly, Dick removes his shades, punches Niki in the face, and shoots her lovers. Angry, she kicks Dick in the face, telling him to "die!" Dick shoots her once, shoots another terrorist, and then proceeds to shoot Niki 8 more time into her leather, clad body. She grunts "ah! ah, ooh!" as she falls to the ground

Tanya and the others hear the gunshots and Niki's grunts. They quickly get dressed and get ready to meet the good guy. Dick busts in and shoots the male terrorists, with Steve getting shot 6 times. Tanya pops up from the ground and attacks Dick with her knife. He shoots her 9 times, Tanya grunting "uh, uh!" as she is shot, with her sexy belly exposed.

All in all,two sexy bad girls filled with with cum and lead.

Xmenfan85

Casual Client
Two stories with two extremely hot zakos all featured in one single fan-fiction? Hell yeah! I love how Tanya herself takes inspiration from Niki to start another blowbang in the cargo hold. Out of all the zakos in the group, these two have always been the most playful and wild and one of the reasons why I love them a lot. Great work as always!

ttbitch69

Club Regular
Thanks! All of the Target:Terror Bitches are hot in their own way, but Niki and Tanya seem to get the most out of me when it comes to writing fanfiction about them.

Last edited:

Xmenfan85

Casual Client
That was pretty cool. I like how you incorporated my love of Tanya into one of her buddies and used that to give him a small backstory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.