Taking requests (im bored) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluey5

Potential Patron
Hey psxrex, if this helps, there is an dlc version of her made my Maineim <a href=http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2947.msg35951#msg35951>here</a>. I don't know if there is a regular one for her though.

mattenhen

Potential Patron
I know someone is currently working on Midna in the Imports Request section. Would be great if there was dialogue to go with that.

f93

Casual Client
mattenhen said:
I know someone is currently working on Midna in the Imports Request section. Would be great if there was dialogue to go with that.
I found (and downloaded) a Midna dialogue ages ago, but I can't find the original post that had it - search turns up nothing but dialogue requests. I fixed it up a little, but there aren't that many lines in it. Maybe someone could use it as a basis for a more expansive Midna dialogue.
The original was called MidnaV1.0.txt, so credit to whoever made that. This is just a slightly fixed-up version of that.
Edit: Finally found it, the original was posted by ZERO along with some others. So credit to them.

Attachments

MidnaV1.1.txt
7.3 KB · Views: 446

Dick Butt Esq.

Potential Patron
D. said:
I would be most delighted if you could provide me with a dialogue which posits the following premise: a couple in love fresh out of sexual intercourse in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

Holy shit, who let this sick bastard post here? I came here for actually tasteful dialogue requests, like those involving incestuous rendezvouses or animals, or maybe a combination of the two.

Prisons are built for people like this guy.

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
Dick Butt said:
Holy shit, who let this sick bastard post here?

I could ask you the same. There's absolutely no need to bash another's request simply because of a matter of personal taste.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
I considered it sarcasm after a long deliberation, but still -karma'd him. If it's sarcasm, it's very off-topic, and if it's not sarcasm, you need to be, uh... "purged"? Removeeed from the system.

Anyways, OP not here anymore it seems, how are these requests going?

Dick Butt Esq.

Potential Patron
Pim_gd said:
I considered it sarcasm after a long deliberation, but still -karma'd him. If it's sarcasm, it's very off-topic, and if it's not sarcasm, you need to be, uh... "purged"? Removeeed from the system.

I really was kidding. My bad, I'll keep it to myself next time, I'd like to not be banned. :<

FWIW, I'm working on a dialogue at the moment and will post it whenever it's ready for review/human consumption. And yeah, it does look like OP peaced out from the forum, so I'll move whatever requests I have to the other thread.

Toxicdragon4569

Potential Patron
If you're still doing this, Lilith or Maya from Borderlands, Widowmaker or Tracer from Overwatch or Tifa or Yuna from Final Fantasy

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
If you're still doing this, Lilith or Maya from Borderlands, Widowmaker or Tracer from Overwatch or Tifa or Yuna from Final Fantasy

The Original Poster last logged in on Oct 25, 2012. :frown:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
what about a shygal that is also a bit of a tsundere
I suggest that you read the post immediately above yours. :rolleyes:
Your best chance of getting your request made is to make a new dialog request post and elaborate on what you'd like in your dialog.

f93

Casual Client
We should probably just lock the old dialogue request threads, and maybe have one master thread for requests and fills. People keep bumping threads like these where the OP left years ago, and it's always with the vaguest damn requests.

what about a femdom? ive yet to see one of those
I know there are a couple of them out there, but the only ones tagged as such on the resource manager are mine. Those are here. Searching the Dialogue forum for femdom does turn up a couple of others.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I'm locking this thread.
The OP hasn't been here since October 2012.
To those who want a dialog, your best chance of getting your request made is to make a new dialog request post and elaborate on what you'd like in your dialog.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.