Sword Art Online - Asuna SAO outfit (1 Viewer)

diablomanlod

Potential Patron
Here are some reference pics

Asuna_ACD_1.png

Kirito-and-Asuna-sword-art-online-32286325-1920-1080.jpg

77368-sword-art-online-asuna.jpg

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
I third this! And her season 2 slave elf girl outfit too...

Hmm, maybe you should PM sclover13?

He made some SAO stuff here http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3168.0 so maybe he'll want to make some more?

KentaRuz

Potential Patron
This topic was already before i do not know if someone has already done the outfit asuna, if someone already did it i would like them to share me pls But if still nobody has done so, the fans we would be very happy if they did

PU8nij7.jpg

CUb5KCh.jpg

wIpANzE.jpg

any outfit that did would be great :P

BrokenToaster

Content Creator
I started working on an Asuna outfit awhile ago but never got around to finishing it. The only thing I have completed (well maybe 90% completed) is the stockings. I could import them and you could use my Pleated Skirt mod to kind of make an outfit.

I can also PM whomever the .fla file if anyone wants to try and finish it (warning: its very rough and I think I used the body template for some reason rather than the clothing templates. Its easy enough to copy the layers over though.)

Let me know if you're interested in just the stockings and I'll spend a little time cleaning them up and import them.

Here's the stockings:
Characters_Sword_Art_Online_Asuna.png

jsilver

Potential Patron
BrokenToaster, did you ever get around to finishing those stockings? If not, how could I go about finishing the import?

BrokenToaster

Content Creator
jsilver said:
BrokenToaster, did you ever get around to finishing those stockings? If not, how could I go about finishing the import?

I haven't worked on the Asuna outfit much since I last posted the stockings. The stockings are pretty much done (maybe tweek the shading/highlights some).

If you wanted to try and finish it, I could send you the .fla document. Do you know how to use Flash or make clothing mods in general?

jsilver

Potential Patron
I haven't worked on the Asuna outfit much since I last posted the stockings. The stockings are pretty much done (maybe tweek the shading/highlights some).

If you wanted to try and finish it, I could send you the .fla document. Do you know how to use Flash or make clothing mods in general?

Sorry for the late reply, school enveloped all.

No, I do not, but I can learn pretty quickly.
If you have a link to the FLA to share I'd certainly appreciate it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.