Switchblade Queen's 3D Videos (1 Viewer)

giugo

Swell Supporter
Great work!! Your videos are amazing! Make more, maybe with Tekken characters like Zafina and lots of low blow and belly punches!

Last edited by a moderator:
B

beast

It is incredible. Do you know where i can dowload the characters and location to do something like this? I want to try it also!

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah. There isn't enough Viola ryona these days. Love the video SwitchBlade. Seriously, I wish I had that talent =).

Locusta

Vivacious Visitor
! Ivy dispatched so easily? >:3 I like Taki's instant fail as well. Lizardmen lol. Total cuties.

I've seen your Batman videos as well, Switchblade ..Bruce is a very special target.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
agreed on Viola too much Sophitia and Phyrra imo. Damnit now I wanna do thing with Viola

And I wish I could do this too honestly

giugo

Swell Supporter
A video of Sheeva taking a good beating like Taki and Ivy's ones would be amazing! ;)

giugo

Swell Supporter
I watched some of your newest videos, and your skills improved even more! Will you ever make any other Ryona video? Gyaku is not my kind of stuff....

aaaaaac1

Ryonani Teamster
I watched some of your newest videos, and your skills improved even more! Will you ever make any other Ryona video? Gyaku is not my kind of stuff....

Hi, thanks -- I probably won't do a straight Ryona video but one upcoming project will have a FvF fight scene in it :)

giugo

Swell Supporter
Anyone has the Ryona videos that were uploaded and shared here? I remember one with Ivy taking a beatdown, and the other one with Taki? Sadly they're long gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.