Streets of Girls: a fictional Beat 'Em Up Walkthrough (2 Viewers)

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
Glad to do lots of writing, & brutal 2nd pass you did. Great photos/enemies you got for this.
Favs were Carol, Sharon, Teresa, Rose, Lisa & Andrea! Well done. :smile:

preroti

Vivacious Visitor
Great scene, the general theme is fun and I really like all the details you put into the different encounters. My favorite ones were probably Amy getting immediately wrecked in front of Jessica, Karen and Sharon fighting partly drunk, and the elaborate setup with Désirée. That one was a nice mix of funny and intense 😂

Also the video with Luiza is a nice addition, I'm definitely in favor of continuing with those in other stories if something good is available

slayer

Master of this Domain
Greetings!
I'm curious- how would you like future demises to be described?
Realistically, with broken necks and backs?
Girls exploding into pixels?
Girls falling, then slowly disintegrating into particles, while whimpering and lamenting their fates?
Other (specify)?
Thanks!

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Greetings!
Girls falling, then slowly disintegrating into particles, while whimpering and lamenting their fates?
Other (specify)?
Thanks!

Realistically and falling then disintegrating

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
Interesting on possible future ones. :smile:
I'll pass on realistic broken necks/backs. :wink:

I prefer KO with the girl laying on the floor/ground like in fighting games. Sometimes even spread out wide/limply. 🥰
But if you prefer pixels, or flashing & vanishing, no prob. 😊

slayer

Master of this Domain
Thanks for the replies!
I'm in favour of explotions into pixels for the most savage blows (combos' endings?) and pathetically falling to the ground, whimpering and lamenting onto disintegration for the bulk of the girls.
Let's see what the rest has to say. ^^

Hotdoghero1

Avid Affiliate
Greetings!
Other (specify)?
Thanks!
I’d say slowly and subtlety disintegrating/fading away after a description of their defeat state (could be lying on the ground motionless or tired/in visible agony or even still semi-conscious while clutching the main area they got striked like the face or belly as just a few examples). Would give abit more ambiguity as well on whether they actually die or eventually recover after their fight with the POV murderhobo protagonist.

slayer

Master of this Domain
Greetings,
Here there is the twelveth level of the fictional Beat 'em Up Walkthough; Streets of Girls:

DVi7PYO.jpg

ZBHBYKE.jpg

Last edited:

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
Great job putting another familiar one into this format.
Stunning favs include: Linda, Karen, Louise, Dana, Rose, Betty & Eliza (poor couple!), & Andrea. 🥰
Well done!

DarkLight98

Writer
This is by far an amazing work of art! I love the pictures, the girls, the vivid descriptions of each stage, it's all so good!
By the off chance of someone trying to make something similar possibly, where do you get your pics of girls from typically? I've been curious about how it's done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.