Strategic (1 Viewer)

sby

Content Creator
Coder
sdt is more of a blowjob visual simulator than an actual 'game', but this is technically possible with the loader.

if you use 'angry mode' in game, you sort of have a challenge by her clenching her teeth when being too rough

f93

Casual Client
Some of the more complicated dialogues have more traditionally game-like elements. WeeWillie's thread has Trials of the Sorceress and Mistress's Playthings, which have good/bad endings depending on your actions.
Otherwise, I've really no idea how to add strategic components to the game.

ModGuy

Content Creator
yourmove.jpg

DaoSoul

Potential Patron
MG said:
thats fucking hilarous xD yeah, weewillies dialogues gave me the idea of this, but i had no clue how and wondered if anyone had^^ seems not, it is just a stupid idea

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
uncannynsnake said:
Hi, would it be possible to add a small strategic component to the game?

You still not have defined "strategic component"!

Nigida

Potential Patron
Honestly, how fast I want to "play" the game is the only kind strategy I want in SDT. I can't stand it when games that were made to fap to try to be clever about some kind of mechanic that you have to get right in order to get to the good part.

f93

Casual Client
Nigida said:
I can't stand it when games that were made to fap to try to be clever about some kind of mechanic that you have to get right in order to get to the good part.
It's a mod where you have to beat the girl at chess before she'll give you a blowjob. Your moves are picked from a looping menu of all possible moves from the current board position (pull-up to confirm, pull-down to cancel). Her moves are computed by a variant of the software that ran on chess-playing supercomputer Deep Blue. Actually beating it reveals that we never bothered writing dialogue for the blowjob because we figured nobody would ever see it.
Or not. If people want more game-like mods/dialogues, I'd really like it if they were specific about what they wanted to see in them.

D

Doomknight

Wait... you mean that is a real thing that Modguy put up, and him not being sarcastic? Come on, if someone is going to ask for a strategic component, they have to elaborate on what that means. Strategic components can be anything from anything really. Things like:

-> A sense of challenge (If there is no challenge, there is no need for a strategy; challenges invokes the necessity of having a strategy)
-> A sense of progression (progression in that things get better over time; most often associated with RPGs, but Strategy Games generally do have tech trees with better units at the top of the tree)
-> A sense of possibility of winning or losing (there isn't any real "lose" conditions)
-> A sense of using one method over another where choices matter (ie moving a Pawn or moving a Knight in a chess game)
etc...

DaoSoul

Potential Patron
AaRL said:
You still not have defined "strategic component"!

thats because i have no fucking idea

Doomknight said:
Wait... you mean that is a real thing that Modguy put up, and him not being sarcastic?

wtf, really? no, just no. please, dont do it modguy

Doomknight said:
-> A sense of challenge (If there is no challenge, there is no need for a strategy; challenges invokes the necessity of having a strategy)
-> A sense of progression (progression in that things get better over time; most often associated with RPGs, but Strategy Games generally do have tech trees with better units at the top of the tree)
-> A sense of possibility of winning or losing (there isn't any real "lose" conditions)

that are very good ideas, that could be what i meant.

but how the fuck could this be added to sdt in a mod?
a mod where you dont just do "forward, backward" and a see few reactions of her,
but must use your brain (no chess or some shit like that, thats just another game in a game,
"beat me and fuck me" is clearly not the solution)

f93

Casual Client
uncannynsnake said:
but how the fuck could this be added to sdt in a mod?
At one point there was talk of making a campaign of dialogues, with multiple dialogues chained together via use of DialogueActions to load in the next "level" on certain conditions, the point being that you could have multiple "paths", like a visual novel. Which then led to us ditching that to make a "hub" of multiple connected girls with progressing stories, each written by a different dialogue writer. Which then led to nothing actually being produced, because we're apparently shit at coordinating.
I've expanded one of my dialogues to have multiple endings when someone requested them (the Halloween one in my thread, specifically). If people show interest in actually having good/bad endings for my dialogues, I'd be only too happy to write them. Same with requesting new ones, really.

Also every time I scroll past the YOUR MOVE sex doll I can't help but laugh. I don't even know why it's so funny.

ModGuy

Content Creator
f93 said:
Which then led to nothing actually being produced, because we're apparently shit at coordinating.

Aaaaaand sig'd.

f93 said:
Also every time I scroll past the YOUR MOVE sex doll I can't help but laugh. I don't even know why it's so funny.

Because I'm hilarious.

Faceless

Content Creator
uncannynsnake said:
thats because i have no fucking idea
Then what was the point of this? Like sby said, this is a blow job simulator. The whole point is to fire it up to watch a drawn girl give a blow job. Adding actual gameplay elements just detracts from that. It's like going to see Transformers to watch transforming robots beat the shit out of each other, only to have to sit through an hour of teen drama.

DaoSoul

Potential Patron
Faceless said:
Then what was the point of this? Like sby said, this is a blow job simulator. The whole point is to fire it up to watch a drawn girl give a blow job. Adding actual gameplay elements just detracts from that. It's like going to see Transformers to watch transforming robots beat the shit out of each other, only to have to sit through an hour of teen drama.

just a mod, an addon for the very 'special' of us

f93 said:

same here

f93 said:
At one point there was talk of making a campaign of dialogues, with multiple dialogues chained together via use of DialogueActions to load in the next "level" on certain conditions, the point being that you could have multiple "paths", like a visual novel. Which then led to us ditching that to make a "hub" of multiple connected girls with progressing stories, each written by a different dialogue writer. Which then led to nothing actually being produced, because we're apparently shit at coordinating.
I've expanded one of my dialogues to have multiple endings when someone requested them (the Halloween one in my thread, specifically). If people show interest in actually having good/bad endings for my dialogues, I'd be only too happy to write them. Same with requesting new ones, really.

yes, i would be very happy about that, that would be a beginning

but maybe i should tell you how i came to a crazy idea like this.
so, i reinstalled windows on my "no internet pc" and sdt was the first thing i installed, just for 'testing purposes'. so, everything worked and then i wanted to play something, but was too lazy to get a game cd or something like that. so i thought "why is there no mod for this to make it a bit like a game?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.