Stomachache's art (1 Viewer)

stomachache

Swell Supporter
I was hyped about working with 3D models for a while, but probably due to my lack of skills, I found them lifeless in the end, unfortunately. Now I've gone back to 2D illustrations, so I might dump artworks here from time to time.

First we have Ophelia from Fire Emblem (Fates I think?):
Pretty natural to pick heroines with exposed bellies as our subjects. Fire Emblem has a lot of sexy heroines, but surprisingly little ryona art. Hopefully this fulfills that somewhat. I zoomed in the camera nice and close to make sure I could finish the piece before I lost motivation, but in retrospect, I wish I'd drawn her face, too. Many female characters in Fire Emblem wear plenty of armor, so we usually have to go with the mage classes.
Then we have the famous Yoko from Tengen Toppa. When it comes to bellypunch potential, that costume pretty much speaks for itself. I've debated whether to draw adult or young Yoko, but since the latter seems more popular, I went with her. Might try out the adult version if people are interested.

Yoko's fighting a villain from the series who uses sharp nails as a weapon. This is why there are cuts and scratches all over Yoko's face and body. Judging from the bruises, it looks like they've been fighting for a while, and Yoko's taken a lot of clean hits. It's no wonder by this point, she can no longer defend herself from this blow to the solar plexus. In fact, this could be the punch that brings our heroine to her knees.

Comments/feedback appreciated! I've received a few character requests on pixiv, but because of the time this stuff takes, the heroines I happen to like have to take priority. Still, if there are any favorite characters you want to namedrop, please go ahead!

Last edited by a moderator:

stomachache

Swell Supporter
This time we've got Celes going 1 on 1 against an Imperial Elite. His special move is "Gut Strike", which can penetrate even Celes' steel-like abs. At this rate, will our heroine loses her title of the "Invincible General"?

Final Fantasy 6 uses chibi sprites, so not much ryona potential to speak of. But with enemy moves like "Gut Strike" and "Solar Plexus", a ryona fan's mind can easily run wild with fan art or fiction. I often wonder if someone from the dev team has a bellypunch kink!

Comments welcome as usual. If anyone wants to give anything in return, I'd love to read a fan fiction based around either of these moves!

Saint_Heroine

Avid Affiliate
Hey it's stomachache here. Kinda lost my email password and was too lazy to recover it, so just gonna roll with this account instead :tongue:.

Here's one last illustration to end 2019, a battle with Terra and Celes on the Phantom Train:

Our heroines are fighting against a pair of enemies named "Cloud" (not from FF7!). This foe has a special physical attack named "Unseen Strike". Since that's the name in canon, this could certainly mean punches into our heroines' bellies. Terra isn't great at physical combat, so she's nearly down for the count. Celes has powerful abs, being the invincible general and all, but against an attack that can't be seen, even she's been caught off guard. Will both female warriors be knocked out on this train? If so, what fate would await them?

Happy 2020 to you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.