Stereotypes about Ryona fans (1 Viewer)

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
Having seen some of Helena's deaths, I have serious doubts as to whether or not RE6 will make it through our censorship system. Having said that though, it's not like they show you that much.........

Skdemons

Potential Patron
Well these people just have to learn to be more accepting and less close minded. If people just read forums like this they would find out that ryona fans are pretty normal and nice. But doing that would just be to much work I guess...

Locusta

Vivacious Visitor
I totally rockstarred the SF4/SSF4 Gamefaqs forum. They loved to hate me and that's how I like it.

neosushi

Casual Client
Gamers in general get railed by the media for glorifying violence. There's a clear line between fantasy and reality, and gamers (rightfully) call the media dumb when they say that (for example) CoD players can't tell the difference between head shotting someone in CoD and head shotting someone in reality. It's a little bit amusing to see the double standard here, that a few gamers are railing on others for glorifying things that would be wrong in the real world

In general though it's better not to take people seriously on the internet. I sometimes wonder whether I'm getting trolled or whether the other person is really that stupid and unfortunately I usually come to the conclusion that it's not trolling, since a troll can't possibly have the imagination to make up such stupidity.

If someone actually brings up actual evidence or back up their points in a convincing fashion then sure I'll engage in a discussion, but a real argument that's worth getting into is rare. Most people just want to be told that they're right, while some genuinely want to engage in an argument and is waiting for someone to challenge their position. You can usually tell which it is after a single reply

ran

Club Regular
I used to hesitant for a long time before registering in here. The reason is that word "Ryona" seems to be too extreme to me. Just like the death scenes in Resident Evil 6 mentioned above. My fetish (which has been introduced in Zako section) is light and strictly limited in games, comics and anime (even mostly only in 2D). Therefore, I do not think I will do any harm in others in daily life. I guess most of us spend time here just to satisfy ourselves instead of proposing a practice in real world (except possible short movies we fund ^_^).

I will not replace the offenders to explore their reasons to harm others. Personally, I think it is the society and 1% should be blamed about since they cause an OBJECTIVELY desperate situation to ordinary people all over the world while many disillusioned ones, unfortunately, turn to harm other normal people. Where I am living just commemorated the 100th Anniversary of First World War, a historic conflict occurred long before PC games or Ryona. The media and ruling class do not dare to explore the true reasons, they just want to find someone or something to blame on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.