Static Cum on face (layer for hair) (1 Viewer)

kinkman

Potential Patron
i love this game and all the tweaking. i was inspired by hair that added blush to the face (Hailey Smith)
if blush works why not cum? :-P

i'm not the greatest artist but i created a PNG (beta .01) in GIMP with a color sample from the dynamic cum in the game (f6f4ef).
i used the hair template to plant my seeds lol. you can put this layer underneath a hair layer or on top for hair like BatGirl for example and merge visible/save as etc.
the mouth movement kinda limits where to put it but i like the results so far :-D

LETS SEE YOURS! use the hair template and create a static cum layer on her face and post em here.
what are you waiting for? GO! lol

P.S. i'm working on one to use with the new masks (1.5b) for more "real-estate" but i'm not happy with my work yet.

Attachments

• BukkakeBeta.01.png
    BukkakeBeta.01.png
    14.1 KB · Views: 22,405
  • BatGirlBukkakeBeta.01.png
    BatGirlBukkakeBeta.01.png
    72.1 KB · Views: 23,264

Gingerless Soul

Vivacious Visitor
I decided to take a shot at creating a static cum layer for hair. This is what I was able to whip up.
I used the circular brush tool in Photoshop CS5 to apply the sunblock (make sure you crank the hardness to ~50) and then I rubbed out parts of the white globs to make it look like it had some volume and thickness.
I think it came out pretty nice. If this topic doesn't blow over, I might release another one that I've been working on.

Attachments

• Bukkake test.png
    Bukkake test.png
    339.6 KB · Views: 13,595
  • BUKAKE.png
    BUKAKE.png
    36.3 KB · Views: 7,850

kinkman

Potential Patron
i wanted to create a dynamic hair with dynamic cum/spit strands that would sway to an fro.
never took the time to learn. now that i have a PC to run SDT at decent frames, i may
take on the project again.

Ruin

Potential Patron
kinkman said:
i wanted to create a dynamic hair with dynamic cum/spit strands that would sway to an fro.
never took the time to learn. now that i have a PC to run SDT at decent frames, i may
take on the project again.

This is me expressing much interest in this idea. Go for it!

Casonig

Potential Patron
Gingerless Soul said:
I decided to take a shot at creating a static cum layer for hair. This is what I was able to whip up.
I used the circular brush tool in Photoshop CS5 to apply the sunblock (make sure you crank the hardness to ~50) and then I rubbed out parts of the white globs to make it look like it had some volume and thickness.
I think it came out pretty nice. If this topic doesn't blow over, I might release another one that I've been working on.

I REALLY like that. Is there a way to use it as you posted it without it making her bald (and without having to paste it on the hair file, obviously)? Or does it have to be made into a mod.

Gingerless Soul

Vivacious Visitor
In the preview, I used the cum layer as the hair and then I applied a dynamic hair for the swf mod. So if you do it like that you won't need to make a mod.
But maybe there is a way to make the cum layer into a dynamic hair mod so that you can use static hairs with the mod. I don't use flash so I don't know if that is possible.

Ruin

Potential Patron
If anyone gets around to a dynamic one with swingy strands it'd be the best thing ever.

Casonig

Potential Patron
Gingerless Soul - oh, nice! What's the name of the dynamic hair you used? I don't seem to have it.

Ruin - that would indeed be killer. I'd still be happy with a mod enabling it to be used on static hairs though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.