Spikeout's Ryona videos (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter SpikeoutRyona
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3
S

SpikeoutRyona

Hi folks, check out my new channel feature ryona from spikeout FE. thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
What are you using to get this game to work? I haven't been able to run it in MAME...

EDIT: Bleh, got it running in supermodel, but its crazy slow. Too bad...

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
so is their a working version of this game and where(cause I wanna ryona the gal with the braided hair)

S

SpikeoutRyona

I put a longer video up. Ill make more with different areas/enemies/bosses (there are tons) when i get the time

I have spikeout battle street too (theres like 5+ more playable female characters) but unfortunately its for my xbox and I cant record on my pc

onlinehero

Casual Client
These are good ryona videos and I just love games like this! Wish there would be more beat em ups with lots of hot enemy grabs...
I wonder how is the battle street? I've been wanting to buy it for xbox, so it would be nice to know if it has any female heroines and good enemy grabs.

S

SpikeoutRyona

These are good ryona videos and I just love games like this! Wish there would be more beat em ups with lots of hot enemy grabs...
I wonder how is the battle street? I've been wanting to buy it for xbox, so it would be nice to know if it has any female heroines and good enemy grabs.

battle street is a remake of the arcade version, except they changed the story and redid the first level. all the enemies and grabs from the arcade version is in battle street. linda is also in the game and more sluttier in battle street (thigh high boots, shorter skirt, more revealing top) and there are 4 other main playable female characters (pics of some of em below). you can also play as any of the bosses in the game if you can find and unlock them

spikeout-battle-street-20050223043114307.jpg

spikeout-battle-street-20050223043126431.jpg

spkbs_wp09_1024.jpg

spkbs_wp02.jpg

Attachments

• spikeout-battle-street-20050223043126431.jpg
    spikeout-battle-street-20050223043126431.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 139

GyakuRyonaMale

Potential Patron
Thanks to you I discovered that there is different levels between Spikeout and Spikeout Final edition (video with the torture rack).

But I'm surprised to don't see videos with the bosses in the mall center.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.