Some Characters / Costumes + Accessories (1 Viewer)

al1enh0mIn1d

Content Creator
Re: -Update- Cortana /// Raven from Teen Titans and more

lol you have to love coincidences ;)

Good job though.
check out this mod for transparencies for her.

p.s.
I love your Raven import ;D

Calla

Content Creator

al1enh0mIn1d said:
lol you have to love coincidences ;)

Good job though.
check out this mod for transparencies for her.

p.s.
I love your Raven import ;D

This looks pretty good, I think some people may find it better than using my transparent version of Cortana. This is what you should do:

Download my regular version of her, not the transparent one. Then, use al1enh0mIn1d's mod to give her a transparency effect. I only tested the LAYER mode, and it looks perfect. Read his NOTES first. You could test all modes to see which one you think it's better.

I'm going to include a reference to your mod in my OP.

ModGuy

Content Creator

al1enh0mIn1d said:
transparencies for her.

Changing the blend mode, not really making her transparent.
I never thought people would have a use for that, but there you go.
Good job.

Calla

Content Creator
Re: -Update (31 Jan.)- Cortana /// Raven from Teen Titans and more

- Updated with Honey Bee from the Monster Girl Encyclopedia, demon wings and a cat tail. All 3 are animated somehow -

About the wings: I've made those almost a year ago for my <a href=http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=516.msg4769>Pixie's import</a> (it was part of a regular PNG hair import). Since I noticed a couple of people using them for their creations, I decided to make them an animated SWF import (the wings open and close).

mike

Casual Client
Re: -Update (10 Feb.)- Honey Bee (MGE), Demon Wings and Cat Tail /// + others

These are really nice outfits Calla. Alraune is just amazing. I'm not really into beasts though so I won't be using it...but still, good job.

Kir

Content Creator

Nice job, love all your works.

Also, thanks for the demon wings and cat tail mods. Separated accessory mods are always appreciated.

Renegade

Potential Patron

Hey I have a request for you. Could you make an anthro and or cosplay Lopunny character? I noticed that your honey Bee had fluffy cuffs and it got me thinking.

http://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/711758
--This one is an anthro Lopunny. The cuffs on the detatched sleeves don't look like the ones you have but i hope you can make the sleeves with the cuffs look like it. The boots are the key element though. If you could make the accessories that would be fine, there is already a hair import and code for the character here on the forum.

http://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/930630
--This one is a cosplay idea. I would like the costume to be made seperate from Shirona that way it could be used with all kinds of hair imports including the current animated Shirona hair import. Of course I would be just as satisfied if you made the character all together, if it is easier on you. Not sure how you make your imports.

http://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/749401
--Another idea/reference picture

Calla

Content Creator

- Small Update -

I re-uploaded the Honey Bee import. There was a problem with one of her wings, a small gap between that wing and her body.

Also, a small feature: you can change her wings' color between 5 variations by clicking on them.

The antenna is the same, you don't need to re-download that.

Renegade said:
Hey I have a request for you. Could you make an anthro and or cosplay Lopunny character? I noticed that your honey Bee had fluffy cuffs and it got me thinking.

I'm not taking requests, but that seem simple enough, so I will make it sometime.

Renegade

Potential Patron

Calla said:
- Small Update -

I re-uploaded the Honey Bee import. There was a problem with one of her wings, a small gap between that wing and her body.

Also, a small feature: you can change her wings' color between 5 variations by clicking on them.

The antenna is the same, you don't need to re-download that.

Renegade said:

I'm not taking requests, but that seem simple enough, so I will make it sometime.

Thanks Calla for considering the idea.

Calla

Content Creator
Re: -Update (18 Feb.)- Miranda (Mass Effect) /// + others

-Updated with Miranda from Mass Effect-

mike

Casual Client

Calla said:
-Updated with Miranda from Mass Effect-

Very good job Calla ! Looks really good.

If I may suggest two minor improvements : the heels seem a bit oversized. Also maybe her ass could be a bit bigger...it's what made her so popular after all ;D.

Calla

Content Creator

the heels seem a bit oversized.

I will have a look at it.

Also maybe her ass could be a bit bigger

Yes, I used the original ass size, but it can definitely be "improved", let's see. Thanks for the suggestions.

Calla

Content Creator
Re: -Update (19 Feb.)- Miranda (Mass Effect) /// + others

-Updated Miranda-

Her heels are not over sized anymore.

Also, increased the size of her ass a bit (thanks Mike for the suggestion). Oh, and I included an extra-large version, seen on the preview (well, extra-large in my opinion, of course). Just click on her ass to make it even bigger. Click on it again to return to the previous state.

mike

Casual Client

Thanks for taking the suggestions into account and great job with the update.

booster

Avid Affiliate

the ass of miranda is awesome! i wish this ass-switch option was available in SDT too :)
...writing this, i came to the idea that you maybe could create a mod just for a bigger (naked) ass? i know, there is already a mod for that, but the ass you created here looks way better

ZERO

Potential Patron

Just want to say that I love your work ;D

Calla

Content Creator

rle68 said:
Thank you and keep it up :)

i know you said you dont do requests but are you open to some revisions?

speaking about wonder woman if not no problems

I am always open to revisions if something needs to be fixed in my mods. I only test them for a few minutes and something might slip away.

Now, if you are talking about other types of revisions, like alternate versions, additions or anything of the sort, then I will have to decide if it's worth or not. ;) Feel free to suggest something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.