Solgeth Website Launch (1 Viewer)

solgeth

Vivacious Visitor
So basically, this is a site which will feature a melee between 8 women warriors every month. You can enter your own characters and watch as winners emerge and losers get ripped limb from limb!
The more peple participate, the more special features and bonus artwork we receive. We've got 8 girls lined up to fight a month from now. Come join the Council and have some gory fun:
SPsmYxN.jpg

EDIT by moderator: Link restoredmain

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Will playing in the tournaments be free, or will participants have to pay?

solgeth

Vivacious Visitor
Will playing in the tournaments be free, or will participants have to pay?
Hi Fleet, thanks for your question! Offers to enter are made one-on-one and case-by-case. It is not free, but many factors are taken into consideration when we make our offer. Couldn't hurt to apply! Click the "Enter Your Character" button off the main page for an application.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Hi Fleet, thanks for your question! Offers to enter are made one-on-one and case-by-case. It is not free, but many factors are taken into consideration when we make our offer. Couldn't hurt to apply! Click the "Enter Your Character" button off the main page for an application.

From what you've said, posting your link violates our site rules. See the section of the rules entitled "I deserve free money" The link to the site rules is in my siggie.
I've removed the link to your site. You may re-post the link after you comply with our site rule by adding a link BACK to undertow on your site.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

solgeth

Vivacious Visitor
interesting to say the lest solgeth, I made a vote on the poll on your site, I'll be watch your site for the time being.
Thanks for your vote Kargan! Getting engaged with the site makes it more fun for everyone.

From what you've said, posting your link violates our site rules. See the section of the rules entitled "I deserve free money" The link to the site rules is in my siggie.
I've removed the link to your site. You may re-post the link after you comply with our site rule by adding a link BACK to undertow on your site.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
While I think there is a lot for unpaid members to enjoy as well, I respect your policy. I've added a links section on my main page linking to you and all my favorites.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I confirmed the link back to undertow at your site, and restored the link to main in your original post. :wat:

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.