SOLGETH - Vote to Support a new combat tournament website featuring your OC's! (1 Viewer)

solgeth

Vivacious Visitor
pdr7chL.png

Hey there! I thought this community might want to know about a brutal new project with tons of gore. The final product is going to be a website with combat stories and an illustrated "scoreboard" of a melee between 8 user-submitted warriors. We've got Emikochan doing the artwork for this and the samples look great!

We need your votes of support to start raising funds for this project. It's totally free to vote, all you have to do is sign up for a free Offbeatr account. The link to the project is here:
http://offbeatr.com/project/solgeth-a-gu...5150680305

Thanks for your vote!

Zombie

Potential Patron
I love how this game says that the gore games aren't gory enough, Deprivia had one CG that had a con becouse it showed her sawed in 2 pieces!

I hope the OP stays on his statement and makes one of the most gory games out here!

solgeth

Vivacious Visitor
I love how this game says that the gore games aren't gory enough, Deprivia had one CG that had a con becouse it showed her sawed in 2 pieces!

I hope the OP stays on his statement and makes one of the most gory games out here!
Hi there. Unfortunately, the Offbeatr marketplace closed just at the end of the campaign. We now have a new website where the tournaments take place: main. Check us out there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.