So... FFXIV? (1 Viewer)

noron

Potential Patron
Hello. First time poster, long time lurker. I have searched high and low for a FFXIV nude mod but it all keeps bringing me back to the nude mod that the guy is charging $5 for. Now I am extremely skeptical of such a purchase for many reasons, so if anyone has purchased this and can weigh in on its legitimacy it would be greatly appreciated.

Or...! If someone could point me in the direction of a more frugal option that would be great too.

kancel0

Vivacious Visitor
i bought it about 5 months ago it works just fine. and as far as i know its the only one sadly.

noron

Potential Patron
That is unfortunate that it's the only one. I noticed on the guy's twitter account that the most recent activity was back in 2015, if I was looking at it correctly. But you've had no problems with it? Could you send me a screenshot of how it looks by any chance? Thanks again for your reply!

kancel0

Vivacious Visitor
Gyazo - 3bbc8eaba02e8e6cf342bf64127e09e1.png

is a screen shot of the application after runing it, its not much really but it does what it claims gives nude textures for the game and yeah his last activity was in 2015, but if you buy it you get the key in like a hr or 2 tops. i was scared to buy it but it worked and is nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.