Slutty Dialogue Mod (1 Viewer)

Sayuma

Potential Patron
;D I extracted and re-wrote most of the dialoge, didn't add extra lines cause I was laazy, and kept some of the lines similar, but modded almost all of them. Now you can have a very happy submissive cockslut slave. I suggest using a blindfold on her to really get in the mood.

Attachments

sluttydialogue.txt
5.2 KB · Views: 8,808

Knives

Potential Patron
Ok, from what I've noticed working around with my own dialogue, you got a few things wrong, here.

Stuff in **'s only appears when the blank name space is filled with, say, "Todd", or you know, "Lord Voldemort", whatever. You've just arranged it slightly wrong:

first_throat:"* YOU*,Don't stop! Fuck my mouth!"

In this line, the arrangement creates a space before the name, and leaves the comma and capital letter 'D' misplaced. Mostly, only a few others are spaced oddly, but it does ruin the grammatical progression from time to time.

You need to seperate it it with a comma, or space it correctly, and try not to put the *YOU* and such at the beginning of sentences.

And later on:

restart:"Just *FINISHES* times master? surely you can give me more milk!"

Again, no big deal, but in-game, the *FINISHES* tag automatically adds' times' in there. So, in game, your abiove sentence spits out:

"Just seven times times master?" Etcetera. Nothing major, just thought these tips might help. I am a Grammar Nazi, so it might as well help the community, asides from being insufferable.

Sayuma

Potential Patron
Thanks, I might have missed a lot of little things like that 'cause I was just trying to mod the whole thing fast as I could. I might write more mods tho, and I will keep it in mind. ^^ ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.