Slaughter of the Sisters of the Dark - Part 2 (1 Viewer)

Bootslutgirl

Potential Patron
A second video continuing the theme set out in my first video - beautiful veiled women getting killed one after another:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSd0yLw59K8

snyperhacker

Ryonani Teamster
bravo... nice post... i love this series a lot... though it has yet to show its full potential... but it has proved to be an excellent source of above average ryona material as well as some highly exceptional ryona scenes... to give a brief summary of what i've seen so far...

"Denna"
fight between Kahlan and Denna... an ok fight... points of interest include a nice stiff blow to Kahlan's belly using the torture stick thingy (lol...)... and really love the battle-effect makeup of Kahlan... bloody and bruised...

"Bloodline"
Kahlan destroys Denna in a one-sided beatdown... points of interest = the whole damn scene... nice slow motion face punches.... nice kick to Denna's belly while shes on the ground (remember Sonya blade + Kano = excellent ryona scene)... and nice bloodied shot of Denna at the end

"Marked"
A whole gang of girls (mord siths??) totally destroy Cara in yet another one-sided beatdown... once again... points-of-interest= whole damn scene... they totally kung fu her face in this scene... and i mean it.... and excellent bloodied shot of Cara after the beatdown.. bloody lips, bloody teeth... wow... i loved Cara in this scene...

"Bound"
Nicci commands a soldier to beat her up... a plot in which her body is linked to Kahlan's body.... so while the man totally destroys Nicci.... we see Kahlan's ass getting the pounding of her lifetime too (seems weird though, but sexy nonetheless).... and wow, does Nicci get bloody... lemme link u guys to a pic of her... worth seeing....
LINK: http://www.mutlipleverseslots.com/LOTSWebalbums/S2%20HD%20Caps/2x14%20Bound/Bound2/seeker214_02755.jpg

and there a lot other scenes too.. i just mentioned those that were on my mind at the moment... but to sum it up... they have excellent action, excellent babes, excellent makeup.... just wish they'd brutal it up a notch (lol, kidding... we shud be thankful for whatever they deliver).... anyways, thumbs up to this excellent show...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.