Slanted Eye Mod and Template (1 Viewer)

IndianaJames

Content Creator
Fix here:
SlantedEyeMod.swf - Hostr, download and share anything.

Mirror:
MEGA

Attachment:
View attachment SlantedEyeMod.swf

Link to file in Undertow's download section ->Slanted Eyes

KampherPres.png

Took me about 3 days. You are welcome. Likely the first and only loader mod from me. I have completed my mission. Unfortunately I must now be occupying my time with things that make me money.[/attach]

Last edited by a moderator:

limecat

Potential Patron
Recently leg-mods are awesome and now this
If this took 3 days, why don't we see more of it? ???

I'm a good artist if anyone knows what needs coding :)

IndianaJames

Content Creator
Sorry, I have sorta been hidden for a while. I used the stuff posted on this forum for a while, so I did this and some other stuff in the imports section as like a way to repay. As mentioned, I can't really afford to be spending my time on this kind of stuff. Blah blah the real world and whatnot.

Good to know it is at least appreciated. Anyway, I doubt I will be on this board often if at all, for the already mentioned reasons. Enjoy.

Patrice

Content Creator
they're not big enough as it is??

I would ask if there's any way to make her head scale along with her body size and/or scale options for the "him"; and I know it's Flash, but right now, the penis is bit too high up on his body as it is, so scaling him up should actually do him justice - at least from some kind of physiological standpoint.

As for his arm... the arm of love... scale that too!

PyramidHead

Potential Patron
Hi new member here. Slowly trying to explore the huge amount of mods available in this forum.
I'm very interested in this mod, but like the poster above me, I can't get the eye mod to work.
I can open the original SlantedEye.swf with my flash editor, so at least I know the file is valid.

Modguy's new link that says "Fix Here:" SlantedEyeMod.swf gives me a file I can't even open with my flash editor, so I'm thinking maybe he knows how to fix the mod but made a typo somewhere?

Can anyone help me get this eye mod to work? I have the latest loader download.

ModGuy

Content Creator
PyramidHead said:
Modguy's new link that says "Fix Here:" SlantedEyeMod.swf gives me a file I can't even open with my flash editor, so I'm thinking maybe he knows how to fix the mod but made a typo somewhere?
Probably just Solidfiles being cancerous. Try again.

PyramidHead

Potential Patron
The eye shape mod works now! Thanks! ;D
So it wasn't just me being so obtuse that I can't even work a loader program. Whew that's a relief. :P

D

d_gamer

I've tried to download it too. After clicking the disclaimer and download. It takes me to another page that's blank/doesn't load.

0nymous

Potential Patron
One of my favorite simpler mods out there (no different eye types by default = sucks), but I've noticed three things that are either bugs or could just use improvements:
1. It doesn't support eye shadow/mascara at all.
2. There seems to be a subtle leftover unnecessary element of the default eyes where the eyelids end, making it seem like the girl has two eyelids. I've highlighted what I mean in this screenshot:

m5DXNPA.jpg

It looks really strange in-game and the only way of dealing with it is hiding it behind one of the long-banged hairs.

3. It's wonky to remove without resetting the whole game. If you reset the character and then re-load the mod again (or switch between characters, slanted - default - slanted), the game basically loads two eyelashes:

pxnCtqk.png

I know this is all mostly because of how unsupportive SDT is with replacing dynamic eyes, but still, if there's a possibility for fixing these issues I tought they're worth pointing out.

Osvaldo Remeras

Potential Patron
I thoroughly agree with 0nymous, especially regarding point 3. The mod looks absolutely fantastic (thanks and kudos to the creator), but the complications for removing it make it impossible to integrate on moreclothing. When I get it in the settings .txt archive, it just stays activated and there's no way to remove it unless it is deleted from the .txt.
It would be great if that could be fixed, as it is a beautiful looking mod, but I know it may be quite complicated. In any case, much appreciation to and for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.