BG021C.png
    704.5 KB · Views: 2,801
  • store01.png
    store01.png
    627.5 KB · Views: 3,033

LN1990

Potential Patron
Noice backgrounds.

Any chance I could get your permission to bundle some of these with my dialogues?

You will be credited of course.

S

skullhammer

TM94 said:
Any chance I could get your permission to bundle some of these with my dialogues?

You don't need my permission - they are "borrowed". Have fun.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
VincentL said:
I have them, is it ok if I just add them as attachment?
Anonymous don't really like big attachements that aren't hairs, it would be better to upload it somewhere.

After that I will look at them and resize the ones that can really be used as backgrounds, then I'll add them to my backgrounds with ingame examples and links to the images. ;)

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
f93 said:
Until Skullhammer re-uploads these, I've got them on Solidfiles. As always, ignore the big green button and instead click Direct Download Link.

Skullhammer's assorted backgrounds

Thank you for this upload. ;)

These images are very nice, but they aren't actually usable "as is" for SDT backgrounds.
They aren't the right size and some have furniture in the foreground or have a perspective that doesn't fit. I couldn't use a dozen, but most allowed me to make two or three backgrounds. Finally I made 124 backgrounds out of these images. Some are a little blurred because I had to zoom much to get the right perspective and size, but the overall result is good. I mixed them with mine on my background thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.