Shadow of the Tomb Raider Nude AOD by Dan Riker (1 Viewer)

dan riker

Potential Patron
Making some pretty good progress so far, this is how it's looking, just ignore the holes on her ass for the moment, they're just placeholders for what will eventually be there...

View attachment 81398

Still need to find where that little patch on her thigh is in relation to the texture file, but I'm liking it so far!
Ok, that little patch turned out to be a pocket cover, that of course is part of the mesh, why was I expecting anything else at this point?

So this is what it looks like now, if you can ignore that mesh problem...I am anyway...it's in the first post now...
View attachment 81400
where's the dds download link-love it-can you make shirt black?

dan riker

Potential Patron
Ok, if you're going to go through all the bother to mod something and then post it, at least post a screenshot so people know what they are downloading. This is your file in game.
View attachment 81462

And this is your file saved again in photoshop taken in the exact same spot.
View attachment 81466

Your file is 5.3mb, mine is 682kb.

Look, I'm trying to be as nice here as possible, but am really having a hard time with you calling that first version 'better', maybe it is, to you. But after re-saving it to get all of the colour back that was in original, it just looks like she's got a butt plug...[/QUOTE
this one is better i think

Attachments

00B4EA53.dds
5.3 MB · Views: 222

firstballot

Potential Patron
Hello,

Wondering if—in addition to disabling DirectX12–we need particular graphics settings to see?

Appreciate the help!

iare

Casual Client
Doesn't work for me, even though it worked for ROTTR. Changed to AOD outfit, it's normal...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.