Sexy Dimension Neptunia Naked Re;birth 1 (1 Viewer)

Alkhemia

Potential Patron
Nice now to start a game with this.

Did I miss something or is it missing Plutia and Peashy also histy but not a big deal.

Last edited by a moderator:

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Thank you sooo much for this Mod, I was hoping someone would take modding this game to this level of detail...

But you took it to a Quality I never expected.

masterj360

Vivacious Visitor
yeah its real bummer this site is shutting down, like the old saying "All Good Things Must Come To an End" I'm not sure if read what the Admin stated correctly, but hopefully there will be another site that will let us continue with sharing mods and such. Usually it's like that which I hope thats the case here b/c I really want to see more of your mods Xell and BattleJesus. I'd mod this game if I could, but I wouldn't even know where to begin or what tools are needed

XellossFang

Content Creator
To: masterj360 i just use regular old paint.net (with add custom tools) xD so color and shades are done by Kojinzx since he has advance photo shopping tools and great skill yeah if they do make a new site u can count on me to post them there and how rude of u to forget Kojinzx without him i probably wount have even modded this at all

red_cloud0

Vivacious Visitor
holy crap this is amazing! I will actually be buying the game later today just because of this mod. eagerly awaiting the last update!

DoctorStar

Club Regular
Hello everyone! I love the work that's been done to this and appreciate everyone's time into making this happen.
I was a little bummed out that there wasn't a Blanc skin anywhere so I decided to fiddle around using the existing textures that was made for White Heart. Hope I'm not stepping on any toes by uploading this. I tried my bestest, and I'm sure someone's working on a better one soon...

Attachments

024.rar
570.2 KB · Views: 1,101

Last edited:

anthen123

Potential Patron
Can anyone upload a copy of the files on a mirror? The download from here keeps getting interrupted midway for some reason :/

edit: got them now.

Last edited:
S

ShadowTek

Thanks for all the work :)

Any chance someone that knows how this stuff works could just convert the images (like what he talked about doing something to the images) put them all in one zip file (all the mods) with correct file structure so all we have to do is copy the folder in the zip to the rebirth folder and run kitserver?

That would make everything 100% easier and would allow everyone to use this cool mod with no knowledge about the covering stuff and figuring out what goes where?
Please?

Hell I'll even paypal $20 USD for someone do do this as it will help the community overall.

Last edited by a moderator:

anthen123

Potential Patron
Some of the stuff here contain optional/alternate versions, plus, a lot of them have only the pngs, not tids, so making one zip file and just copy pasting would lead to some priority issues (tid or png) if you already have other mods in (for instance, I have an HD mod in mine). And every time this gets updated, another one would have to be made, which is very inconvenient.

If you don't actually know how to mod this, just read the steam thread on modding this for instructions, it's pretty easy one you get it, though a bit time consuming.

anthen123

Potential Patron
Hello everyone! I love the work that's been done to this and appreciate everyone's time into making this happen.
I was a little bummed out that there wasn't a Blanc skin anywhere so I decided to fiddle around using the existing textures that was made for White Heart. Hope I'm not stepping on any toes by uploading this. I tried my bestest, and I'm sure someone's working on a better one soon...

Thanks for this, I wanted one of hers :p Any chance you're gonna do her other outfits?

Draugarnor

Potential Patron
Does someone have have the modded versions of Game200000.pac and Game00000.pac. I have tried modding the game but on some files like the vert nepgear ore other body files i get an error and can not do anything. I have allready tried to help myself but it did not helped.

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Does someone have have the modded versions of Game200000.pac and Game00000.pac. I have tried modding the game but on some files like the vert nepgear ore other body files i get an error and can not do anything. I have allready tried to help myself but it did not helped.

Trying to do it yourself is good. What software are you using to mod with, and what specifically (word for word) does the error message say?

Draugarnor

Potential Patron
My Problem is solved. Sorry for my Question. Now that i know how to do it, i think i will pack it into a zip or rar file and upload it here with a description for those with the same problem.

Last edited:
A

Aurangzeb56

My Problem is solved. Sorry for my Question. Now that i know how to do it, i think i will pack it into a zip or rar file and upload it here with a description for those with the same problem.
Hey Draugarnor, Could you please tell me how did you managed to solve your problem? I have the Game200000.pac and Game00000.pac, and I don't know how to put the mods for the game. Please help.

JoeAngel

Potential Patron

Hey my friend I was actually going to try and do this as well, basically upload all the dlc and mod files already merged into the pac files, yet I cant seem to convert a few pngs to tid files, so i cant do all the mods, have you done this already like completely the events and all??

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.