Sexiest ryona game sounds? (1 Viewer)

Saint_Heroine

Avid Affiliate
What are some of the sexiest ryona game sounds you've heard? It can be the game as a whole, or a particular line etc.

Bloodrayne 2 had some sexy taunts from the enemies. "Gonna whip you into shape!" or "Pluck your eyes to begin with!" (even though I'm not into guro much). More recently in Code Vein, there's some sand hazard that drains your mana, and if Mia (a female character) steps on it, she goes "What the... blood is draining from my feet..." I find that hot somehow as well. Also in Code Vein, Io makes a lot of sexy grunts whether she is attacking or being hit.

Hope to hear some of yours!

Mongaya

Potential Patron
What are some of the sexiest ryona game sounds you've heard? It can be the game as a whole, or a particular line etc.

Bloodrayne 2 had some sexy taunts from the enemies. "Gonna whip you into shape!" or "Pluck your eyes to begin with!" (even though I'm not into guro much). More recently in Code Vein, there's some sand hazard that drains your mana, and if Mia (a female character) steps on it, she goes "What the... blood is draining from my feet..." I find that hot somehow as well. Also in Code Vein, Io makes a lot of sexy grunts whether she is attacking or being hit.

Hope to hear some of yours!
For me, it's mostly fighting game, action game, or JRPG moans. Some favorites of mine would specifically be Filia from Skullgirls, most of the cast of Neptunia (when they actually moan and don't say words), and MvC3 Morrigan when it comes to dub acting.

For Japanese, just about every SNK girl, just about every Capcom girl, there's too many. Don't get me started on some of the Japanese Neptunia moans. I may not like the voice work as much in Japanese, but GOD do Green Heart, Purple Heart, Black Sister, C-Sha, Uzume, and Black Heart get me going. I'm hoping that E-Ninja game is an action game, since those have the most moans and actual stun animations. Still pining for a fighting game. Next year will be 5 years and counting.

Saint_Heroine

Avid Affiliate
For me, it's mostly fighting game, action game, or JRPG moans. Some favorites of mine would specifically be Filia from Skullgirls, most of the cast of Neptunia (when they actually moan and don't say words), and MvC3 Morrigan when it comes to dub acting.

For Japanese, just about every SNK girl, just about every Capcom girl, there's too many. Don't get me started on some of the Japanese Neptunia moans. I may not like the voice work as much in Japanese, but GOD do Green Heart, Purple Heart, Black Sister, C-Sha, Uzume, and Black Heart get me going. I'm hoping that E-Ninja game is an action game, since those have the most moans and actual stun animations. Still pining for a fighting game. Next year will be 5 years and counting.

Nice, hard to beat moans from girls in fighting games! I'm a bellypunch fan, so I especially love one from Rumble Roses X (or whatever it's called). There's a triple bellypunch move that makes the girls go "oooooouuuuuuu! cough, cough!" Coughs are also really sexy for me when it comes to bellypunches.

Saint_Heroine

Avid Affiliate
Someone knows where can I download this kind of sound???

I've looked for the Rumble Roses sounds but couldn't find any standalone ones. But you can hear the bellypunch sound if you look up some street fight mode videos. Often when the girls get countered with a knee or punch to the stomach, and that's when they make the coughs.

mister85

Swell Supporter
I remember the japanese version of catwoman in Arkham Knight had some of the sexiest moans and death cries. - you definitely gotta hear them, I wish I knew how to get the japanese version of arkham knight, but I don't know.

ashram789

Potential Patron
For me, it was from a Sega Dreamcast game called D2. It was one of the last bosses, which ended up being the main character’s mother(whose consciousness) was into a machine. Towards the end of the boss fight, there was(to me) some really sexy moans...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.