SENRAN KAGURA SHINOVI VERSUS - Nipples Exist Edition - (1 Viewer)

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
20160603012353_1.jpg

As it says on the tin - This mod adds nipples to the game, nothing more, nothing less. No modified outfits, no unnecessary nudity. Just nipples. They will show from behind clothes, from under pasties. When you break clothes (will need to grab the uncensor mod however!) I added nipple bumps to Ayame's portrait and areola to Murakumo's portrait (because they'd be showing if she had nipples)
As far as I know this should effect every girl in the game, there's 10 different textures for 5 different skin tones, although I have only gone through Gessen academy, they've shown up on the girls from other academies I've seen as well (Homura's textures almost slipped past my radar somehow, but I got them as well hopefully!)
Let me know if it bugs out for you or anything. I am using a pirated copy of the game(I haven't bought it yet, I plan to soon) if that messes with texture IDs from uMod (which you'll need to use btw!) Download is in the attachments!
20160602134434_1.jpg 20160602132113_1.jpg New Canvas.jpg 20160603080534_1.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

lolilove

Vivacious Visitor
Turns out that just before loading up Senran for the first time (after buying it earlier today) I checked here on undertow again to find this, very nice, so ill be able to start the game with full nude mod (barbie) + nipples textures as well.
Although, I guess vagina/slit textures would still be needed for a true "full" experience.

Anyways, does it matter which version of umod? Or what version are you using? (I'm about to go try the later versions)

You know... I just thought of something. If you can also make an updated version of your textures with a vagina/slit texture (no pubes) and also maybe (if not too much trouble) make the nipples a bit smaller (at least the areola) I would totally be willing to buy you a copy on Steam since you said you were using a pirated version if you want.

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
I'm using v1.0! I'm not sure if there's a more recent version even!
and I could see about making them a bit smaller. The slits would be harder to do, since there's not really a part in the game where they sit still with their crotch in the camera's face really. I COULD check out the fullnude mod and see if I could get the placement right in the dressing room, if you'd be willing to link me

lolilove

Vivacious Visitor
I'm using v1.0! I'm not sure if there's a more recent version even!
and I could see about making them a bit smaller. The slits would be harder to do, since there's not really a part in the game where they sit still with their crotch in the camera's face really. I COULD check out the fullnude mod and see if I could get the placement right in the dressing room, if you'd be willing to link me

This thread and this particular linked post is about the textures:
Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus

I mean I really like how your mod is designed in that the nipples will show with both clothes on and off, but I am sure I am not the only one that would love to see it go to the next level with you making a version that also shows the vaginal slit.

On umod, I have like 5 diff versions between all the 1.x and 2.x versions. I will go ahead and try the latest version out and if it doesn't work, go back to 1.0

Mr_Rata

Potential Patron
hi,im newbie here,i'd used umod 2.0 and 1.0 and all times get Fails to start game,what i've done bad? thx!

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
I start the game using the Global Hook, rather than starting it directly. I can see that being needed especially if you're using the legit copy, due to Steam generally requiring you to start the game through steam itself (or else it'll give you a "Failed to start game" error).
What you do to do that is: In uMod, go to Main -> Add Game. Find the exe for Shinovi Versus in your steam folders, should be something like /Steam/steamapps/common/senran kagura shinovi versus/application.exe

Then in the Main menu again, click on Use Global Hook. Then, when you start the game, uMod should detect and load up the modding tools for it
This thread and this particular linked post is about the textures:
Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus

I mean I really like how your mod is designed in that the nipples will show with both clothes on and off, but I am sure I am not the only one that would love to see it go to the next level with you making a version that also shows the vaginal slit.

On umod, I have like 5 diff versions between all the 1.x and 2.x versions. I will go ahead and try the latest version out and if it doesn't work, go back to 1.0
I'm working on re-editing the textures, though I need to go back through all the ones I already had done since I'm making the changes I am
20160603035253_1.jpg

Mr_Rata

Potential Patron
Thx for help.
but i'd tried it several times,but it dont work. Now i get Error the global hoock is Active and tihs game will be injected! ...

Mr_Rata

Potential Patron
yes. really this is first time that use umod, I've seen a couple of video-tutorials, without luck :/

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
When you use the global hook, you start the game normally. If you own it on steam, you launch Senran Kagura through steam. Then uMod will detect that you have started the game. You don't start it through uMod

Cerophono

Swell Supporter
I'm having trouble hooking the game, but maybe because I'm using uMod v2, r53.

If I pack these textures as .cat, would you include them here?

EDIT: Wait a second, wow, these textures are double the width and height of the one's packed. How is this happening?

Last edited:

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
I'm having trouble hooking the game, but maybe because I'm using uMod v2, r53.

If I pack these textures as .cat, would you include them here?

EDIT: Wait a second, wow, these textures are double the width and height of the one's packed. How is this happening?
I doubled their resolution because the part of the model where the nipple is is extremely tiny on the texture. It lets the nipple be clearer than it would be at simply 1024

However yes, I would be perfectly willing to have cat files for the mod. If I knew how to convert the cats to DDS and back I'd be doing it myself even. Assuming ti has to do with hex editing the header of the file or some such

Cerophono

Swell Supporter
Let me see if the cat repacker even accepts files larger than the original, just a moment.

Also you said there was 5 variants for colors? I think I only see 4.

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
Well now there's 8 on my side, 16 files with both the 512 and 1024 versions at 2048.
I'm still in the process of the first overhaul, so things are being worked on still. I'll be uploading the update after this post, most likely.

Modded I want to say the skins for every character (Going both schools every girl had modified textures) and edited two CGs (Gessen academy girls and Asuka's morning) and three character portraits (Murakumo, Midori, and Katsuragi)

Last edited:

Cerophono

Swell Supporter
I think the game uses a ton of nude textures: there's one associated to every standard outfit, ninja outfit, and character themselves. Having to go through them all in uMod must be unwieldy.

Cerophono

Swell Supporter
I'm being nitpicky, but there's a lot of artifacts on the texture, especially on the paler characters, that aren't there in the original texture. If you edit with a tool like Paint.NET, are you using the iterative fit/HQ setting?

Cerophono

Swell Supporter
I guess it can't be helped then.

In any case, there are a few people who are left nipple-less. Those would be Mirai, Hikage, and Daidouji. Mirai is flat chested, Hikage has tattoos, and Daidouji is ripped.

I went through and looked at the textures again and I found 12 distinct color textures. The name codes and which name codes have which colors are as follows:
00 - Asuka
01 - Ikagura
02 - Katsuragi
03 - Yagyu
04 - Hibari
05 - Homura
06 - Yomi
07 - Hikage
08 - Mirai
09 - Haruka
10 - Yumi
11 - Murakumi
12 - Yozakura
13 - Shiki
14 - Minori
15 - Miyabi
16 - Murasaki
17 - Imu
18 - Ryoubi
19 - Ryouna
20 - Daidouji
21 - Suzune/Rin
-1 (Normal)-
-2 (Tanned)-
-3 (Tattooed)-
-4 (Flat chested)-
-5 (Pale)-
-6 (Pink)-
-7 (Very Light)-
-8 (The Pinkest)-
-9 (Light)-
-10 (Pinker)-
-11 (Muscles)-
-12 (Even Pinker)-

I've attached the raw files named by color group.

Attachments

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.