Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus - 49 Body Presets - (Small-Huge&Flat w/o Physics) (2 Viewers)

B

Biaman

Hi! I'cant get the program to start, windows says it's running if i try to delete the file but i can't find it running anywhere.

Kohirint

Potential Patron
Hmm that is interesting and I have not had that problem so far. I am pretty sure it may require at least dotNet 4.0 to be installed(don't hold me to that) Do you have at least 4.0 installed?

Endemic would probably know whats up so worst case wait for them to answer, but what I said might be a start to trouble shooting it.

M

mugen_mfg

I don't know if this is possible or not, but can you somehow add a real-time preview of a blank 3d model from the game to the editing tool? That would be the best thing ever!

E.g. Something like this, but not exactly, could even be just a 3D wire mesh showing the shape of the body changing.
maxresdefault.jpg

wanwanwanwan

Potential Patron
yo OP, do you think you could make a set that gives all of the characters accurate body scaling according to their ingame measurements? it might be a bit more work but it'd be the most "lore friendly"

Endemic

Potential Patron
Sorry, I didn't really mean to hijack this thread!
I'm not sure about it not starting, if it said it was running, there was probably a popup or a message box somewhere that got covered up is my guess.

When I get a bit of time I might start a dedicated thread for the program, until then I'd say please hold questions or send me a private message.

I don't know how much time I'll have to really make anything fancy, not as much time as there used to be and way too many things I want to be doing.

dr10ve

Potential Patron
Sorry, I didn't really mean to hijack this thread!
I'm not sure about it not starting, if it said it was running, there was probably a popup or a message box somewhere that got covered up is my guess.

When I get a bit of time I might start a dedicated thread for the program, until then I'd say please hold questions or send me a private message.

I don't know how much time I'll have to really make anything fancy, not as much time as there used to be and way too many things I want to be doing.
Could you tell me which program you used to make the editor?Seems like it is lack of something and just can't run singlely.

Last edited:

Siral

Potential Patron
I decided to mess around with the hex editor, put in FF FF FF FF for all values for bust, and it made Ryona's chest so small it became literally invisible. So yeah, I forgot about how floating point works.

Also, I gave up on self edits and downloaded the 5th set (AB AB AB, supposedly no leg changes) and was pretty happy with it. Although I noticed that in some costumes, the character's butts were clipping through the skirts e.g. Frilly Uniform. Poking around in the hex editor again, (the guide you linked in the OP was pretty helpful in this regard), I noted that the hip sizes for most of the girls were this
00 00 7F 3F 00 00 9F 3F 00 00 9F 3F, when the reference sheet gave those values at 00 00 80 3F x3 for all the girls save Mirai. With the help of a couple of macros, I fixed those values back to the defaults for all the girls, and viola, no unsightly clipping issues. I don't know how widespread this problem is among the presets you made (and it's basically a given on any set where you've upsized the legs), but the simplest solution would be to edit the OP to say that these presets may cause clipping issues with some outfits. If you want, I can give you the one I fixed as well.

Yeah, part of what I meant by sample was that I hadn't had a lot of time to test yet.

I just edited the post with a new attachment.

It will ask for a directory and has an open button to change files now, and I tested saving and loading and everything seemed to be working at least on my end!

b0a531f8ef.jpg

So, give it another go if you want. Sorry for the bumpy start, ha.
One more thing, this time directed at Endemic. Can I ask how you accomplished these? i.e. what edits you made (just the one on the right, for simplicity, is fine). The furthest you can get editing only a single byte for each dimension (the method outlined in the guide OP linked) is this:

[/spoiler]

4th Set Rounded Size = FB FB FB This is as big as they will get pretty much.
CbcAnSg.png
You obviously edited a different byte, but I don't know enough about the file structure used for this file to know which byte you edited. I'm just kinda curious to see how ridiculous this looks in game, clipping issues and all.

dr10ve

Potential Patron
I decided to mess around with the hex editor, put in FF FF FF FF for all values for bust, and it made Ryona's chest so small it became literally invisible. So yeah, I forgot about how floating point works.

Also, I gave up on self edits and downloaded the 5th set (AB AB AB, supposedly no leg changes) and was pretty happy with it. Although I noticed that in some costumes, the character's butts were clipping through the skirts e.g. Frilly Uniform. Poking around in the hex editor again, (the guide you linked in the OP was pretty helpful in this regard), I noted that the hip sizes for most of the girls were this
00 00 7F 3F 00 00 9F 3F 00 00 9F 3F, when the reference sheet gave those values at 00 00 80 3F x3 for all the girls save Mirai. With the help of a couple of macros, I fixed those values back to the defaults for all the girls, and viola, no unsightly clipping issues. I don't know how widespread this problem is among the presets you made (and it's basically a given on any set where you've upsized the legs), but the simplest solution would be to edit the OP to say that these presets may cause clipping issues with some outfits. If you want, I can give you the one I fixed as well.

One more thing, this time directed at Endemic. Can I ask how you accomplished these? i.e. what edits you made (just the one on the right, for simplicity, is fine). The furthest you can get editing only a single byte for each dimension (the method outlined in the guide OP linked) is this:

You obviously edited a different byte, but I don't know enough about the file structure used for this file to know which byte you edited. I'm just kinda curious to see how ridiculous this looks in game, clipping issues and all.
I think you can try FF FF FF 40

P

Phenix09

Endemic, I can't start your program, maybe because my system use Win 10?? I don´t know. But when I try start don´t make nothing

Kohirint

Potential Patron
Hey all sorry it has taken me so long to get back to the post, work and 9mo baby take a lot of my time lol. Anyhow yea I did forget to mention ALL files do have a bit of leg tweak to them as well as ALL files can cause clipping. Clipping is a pretty common issue in any game you change the models body without specifically adjusting their clothes and costumes. Sorry for the lack of info!

When I get a chance I will try and go through and make a set for each with their default leg/hips.

As for making a set of correct body types to their in game measurements I would need pictures of what they are supposed to look like and when I have time I could try to match them up.

Siral

Potential Patron
As for making a set of correct body types to their in game measurements I would need pictures of what they are supposed to look like and when I have time I could try to match them up.

In the scales ref sheet from the LL post you linked in your OP, there are 5 distinct bust sizes. Many girls share the exact same bust size. If you came up with an increased value for each of those 5 sizes, you could have a set of body types that still have a relative size difference that's accurate to their in game models.
For example:
Mirai Tier: Mirai, Ryobi -> no change
Low Tier: Yagyu, Hibari, etc.: From 4C->8C
Middle Tier: Ikaruga, Ryobi, etc.: From 66->A6
High Tier: Asuna, Katsuragi, etc.: From 80->C0
Super Tier: Murasaki, Rin: From 86->C6.

That's a linear increase of 64 on each girl. All the girls would have bigger busts, but relative to each other they'd still be larger or smaller. If you wanted to do more math you could try multiplying the numbers, but that's not something I can do in my head or on my phone.

As for making a set without any leg tweaks, I might be able to make a macro that at a press of a button would iterate through the file and return all those values to default.

Kohirint

Potential Patron
Oh that sounds cool the macro thing, as long as you don't mind telling me how to operate it lol. But no rush I still have another week or two of being busy, cheers!

Siral

Potential Patron
Oh that sounds cool the macro thing, as long as you don't mind telling me how to operate it lol. But no rush I still have another week or two of being busy, cheers!
I would do it myself and re-upload the files, since I made the macro on the software for my Corsair keyboard. I only made one that did one character at a time, but I should be able to make one to do an entire file at a time. All in all, should take less than half an hour for me to do the 13 presets you've made.

ShadowX

Potential Patron
What I would like to do is try to get them to have the same bust shape as Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhu.
gGcw5LY.jpg

87iH44v.jpg

bw0Wy6j.jpg

Last edited:

Siral

Potential Patron
What I would like to do is try to get them to have the same bust shape as Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhu.
gGcw5LY.jpg

87iH44v.jpg

bw0Wy6j.jpg
Keep in mind that this game will have different breast physics from the one you are referencing, so no matter how close you can get the breasts to look, they likely will not a act the way you envision.

With that said, I believe the closest preset to what you are looking for is 6th set, rounded size 6A 6A 6A.

Siral

Potential Patron

I would do it myself and re-upload the files, since I made the macro on the software for my Corsair keyboard. I only made one that did one character at a time, but I should be able to make one to do an entire file at a time. All in all, should take less than half an hour for me to do the 13 presets you've made.

Finally remembered to get around to doing this, it's done now. I've uploaded a single zip file with subfolders containing the config file for each bust size preset, with the butt clipping issue with certain outfits fixed. All you have to do to fix the issue is select the bust size preset you want and install it the same way you would any of the other presets you made. If you want to update your OP with these fixes, go right ahead.

Edit: For some reason the forum upload isn't working for me, heres a dropbox link: Dropbox - SKEV all presets, no leg changes.7z

Anwehr

Potential Patron
Hiya! I just downloaded the (FB FB FB L++) and I don't know how to add it to Senran Kagura Estival Versus. I know it can be done I just don't know how and I just wanted help

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.