Senra Kagura Peach Beach Splash Nude Mod? (1 Viewer)

omni3131

Potential Patron
I’m sure it’ll exist eventually since the others got one, but I’d like to know is anyone working on this? I realize is just got released on pc, but I’m curious.

Kholdy

Avid Affiliate
Being worked on over at Loverslab and on JP forums. For now we can get textures from Estival Versus to work in the dressing room but not ingame. Card images can be edited easily. Copy of my post on LL:

Extremely simple proof of concept card mod. Card images are in \GameData\card\nw , 3 images per file of varying sizes. Images must be 1024x1024, 512x512, and 128x128 with transparent space to the right of the card. I just grabbed a random card from the New Wave card edits.

opazmr.PNG

File included for testing purposes. Back up 100_08_0002.cat before use (requires Bashou DLC).

Note to mods: Don't move this to the Adult Mods board, this is nowhere near done.

Attachments

100_08_0002.zip
1.6 MB · Views: 622

A

ArteSequencia

Being worked on over at Loverslab and on JP forums. For now we can get textures from Estival Versus to work in the dressing room but not ingame. Card images can be edited easily. Copy of my post on LL:

Extremely simple proof of concept card mod. Card images are in \GameData\card\nw , 3 images per file of varying sizes. Images must be 1024x1024, 512x512, and 128x128 with transparent space to the right of the card. I just grabbed a random card from the New Wave card edits.

opazmr.PNG

File included for testing purposes. Back up 100_08_0002.cat before use (requires Bashou DLC).

Note to mods: Don't move this to the Adult Mods board, this is nowhere near done.

How do I unzip the .cat file?
and how to compress again after editing the image?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.