Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai (1 Viewer)

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
Well that was far quicker than I expected. I'm liking what I'm seeing so far. animations are surprisingly good. Best part is, I have stuff in my 3D posing library to make fanart!

onlinehero

Casual Client
Loving the part where the grey haired girl puts Sakura in a hold spreading her legs wide open and audience starts taking photos <3

0.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Good material! Will be waiting episode 2 :)

Last edited by a moderator:

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
Wow. The Hell of a Hundred Throws. Sure wish we could've seen all 100 or at least a little bit more. But the variety of suplexes, slams and throws were so good to watch. Can't wait for more. Also, Sakura looked hella hot in a two piece

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
Episode 4 can now be found at a local anime hosting site near you!

Something I don't get at this point. In earlier episodes, Sakura actually makes it to the ropes without a big deal being made of it. But in episode 4, it suddenly becomes the focal point of her match, and when she does it, it's suddenly like 'HOLY SHIT!'

Also, the crowd seems to be easily coerced-with boos turning to cheers over a simple rope break.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
Sakura made it to the ropes, but couldn't grab it completely, allowing her opponent to drag her back to the center of the ring. The reason why she keeps getting booed because every match she's in, she gets put in a boston crab and gives up every time. It started to annoy the fans, which was why they were booing her. Episode 4, she may have lost the match, by not via submission. This new fiery guts kinda thing are what the fans wanted to see from her.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
Episode 6 is up today. And I gotta say that this was a really good episode. Back and forth, plus an unexpected finish(er)

Face-Kick

Potential Patron
I'm loving this! :thumbsup:Enjoyed 7 and 8, 8 especially as it was another epic match type eppy. And I'm assuming Blue Panther from episode 7 will return at some point. According to the trailer, next weeks episode introduces a high-school girl character. I'm surprised it's taken 8 episodes for that to happen! :grin:

Does anyone know how many episodes the season is due to run for? And if it's a one-season story with a beginning, middle and end or if further series are likely (obviously depending on how well it's doing anyway).

Jestony

Potential Patron
It is supposed to be 12 episodes. Judging by the pace of the anime, the show should finish up to volume 4 of the manga, and volume 5 will be released sometime in December.

So there may or may not be a second season sometime late next year, all depends on how well the anime sells, and how long the manga goes for.

Edit: Although these might be harder to find videos for online, each of the limited edition volumes (2 episodes per) of the series comes with an unaired short movie. Judging by the titles they will include...

Mud Wrestling - 1st volume
Lotion Sumo - 2nd volume
Something about a boiling water bath - 3rd volume
3 part tag match for the last 3 volumes

The first volume is out December 12th, with a month gap in between releases.

Last edited by a moderator:

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
I read only 2 volumes of the manga.
How the newest opponent is quite skilled despite her main job x.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.