Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai (1 Viewer)

Trigon

Casual Client
Aka: Wanna Be the Strongest in the World

I recently heard about a new female pro wrestling themed anime to be aired this coming October. It is called 世界でいちばん強くなりたい! (in English, something like: "I want to become the strongest in the world!"). While the ryona might end up being relatively tame, it will be still nice to see cute anime girls wrestle each other. There is likely to be lots of fan service, if that's your kind of thing. :want !:

Official Website (Japanese): TV 世界でいちばん強くなりたい
Anime News Network: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=13628

69bfdc82401f19a40c36416e09e5c7931375359648_full.jpg 961a1dad82bc4e2468918af52b2cb1f41374698597_full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
I'd heard that the Japanese anime scene has become nothing but shameless vehicles for young sexed up female characters...

...I now see the benefits of this trend >:)

Erobotan

Avid Affiliate
mmm .. it seems that my favorite type of girl doesn't exist in this anime D: ...

From a google quick search, here is how you spell the title "Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai".

This kind of show is kinda hit or miss for me but I'll definitely give it a try! My favorite in this genre so far is Senran Kagura and both the novel & manga version of Queen's Blade Rebellion.

Edit: Duh .. reading this thread makes me want to make a wrestling game

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
PV trailer. Look like it got animators from Maouyuu and Ikkitousen (both have good boobs) along with りんしん who designed a characters from Ikkitousen and Queen's Blade.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I definitely know the one in white and red is going to be on the wrong end of an ass kicking in RP soon. :P

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
You know, I'm just glad that they're focusing on the athletic, competitive and technical aspects of pro wrestling and not anything else.

<_<

>_>

^_^

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
You know, I'm just glad that they're focusing on the athletic, competitive and technical aspects of pro wrestling and not anything else.

<_<

>_>

^_^

You know that she'll eventually overcome the odds and win, right?

But I seriously hope not. We've been long overdue for an anime that portrays the struggles of a female jobber in pro-wrestling.

No, scratch that. It'll literally be the first of its kind.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Is this based on a game or is it all original?

Apparently it is based on a manga.

You know that she'll eventually overcome the odds and win, right?

But I seriously hope not. We've been long overdue for an anime that portrays the struggles of a female jobber in pro-wrestling.

No, scratch that. It'll literally be the first of its kind.

Most likely she will end up winning the championship or whatever, but I would love it if she just got so wrecked that she quit and returned to her life as a pop star.

You could even put a positive spin on it, like she learns something about herself by toughing it out. Like, everyone tells her to quit and she doesn't stop until the promoter releases her for her own good.

But it will probably have a GOOD END. Which doesn't have to be a bad thing as long as it's earned :)

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
The site uploaded a new PV, but I can't click it for unknown reason.

But it is on youtube of other's accout. It's a scene of boo... I mean leg lock.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
You can download the raws for the first two volumes of the manga here:

Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! (??????????????) ? Update Volume 2 | Raw manga land

Thanks for finding this!

I just gave the two volumes a quick skim and now I'm REALLY excited about the cartoon. Even though I can't read Japanese, it's obvious what's going on: plucky jobber trains her ass off to prove herself to the wrestling world while her opponents relish torturing her. I am happy with this.

The anime should be fantastic!

mm_mml

Avid Affiliate
I just hope they dont reuse animation too much and hopefully the scenes where someone is ganged up on are nice and long

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
This is definitely on my Must Watch list. I sense a lot potential ryona materials for this anime, such as fan fiction, fan art, etc

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate

Here's the latest TV CM for this new series. I don't understand much what the characters are saying, but I'm still excited for it.

L

L'Eremita

Is that music from Yuki Kajiura? It does sound much like it. If that's the case, this anime has to have a really bad plot for me not to watch it. Thanks. Will keep flags on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.