Seeking name of a game (1 Viewer)

LadyIzuna

Potential Patron
I have spent a great deal of time trying to find this game I used to play all the time, but I'm at my wits end, so I turn to you all for help. I'll do my best to describe it.

The game itself had the premise of the main character (a catgirl iirc, but could easily be wrong) Got stranded on a planet when her ship crashed and she was passed out. It heavily features bestiality.

Some of the mechanics were that it was a metroidvania style game, it included a struggle system and a lust system. It had a weapon changing system, including a sword, spear, and daggers, and a gun that could shoot different bullets. It also included different outfits that could be worn, and also a level up system.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
What platform was it on (computer, console)? If computer, what operating system (version of Windows) did you use to play it? If console, which one?
What year did you first play it (that will help determine when it was released)

LadyIzuna

Potential Patron
It was on PC, it was several years ago. Was Windows...I want to say still 7, but might've been vista
What platform was it on (computer, console)? If computer, what operating system (version of Windows) did you use to play it? If console, which one?
What year did you first play it (that will help determine when it was released)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.