1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seeking name of a game

Discussion in 'Adult Games' started by LadyIzuna, Sep 12, 2016.

1. LadyIzuna

LadyIzuna Potential Patron

I have spent a great deal of time trying to find this game I used to play all the time, but I'm at my wits end, so I turn to you all for help. I'll do my best to describe it.

The game itself had the premise of the main character (a catgirl iirc, but could easily be wrong) Got stranded on a planet when her ship crashed and she was passed out. It heavily features bestiality.

Some of the mechanics were that it was a metroidvania style game, it included a struggle system and a lust system. It had a weapon changing system, including a sword, spear, and daggers, and a gun that could shoot different bullets. It also included different outfits that could be worn, and also a level up system.

2. fleet

fleet Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

What platform was it on (computer, console)? If computer, what operating system (version of Windows) did you use to play it? If console, which one?
    What year did you first play it (that will help determine when it was released)

3. LadyIzuna

It was on PC, it was several years ago. Was Windows...I want to say still 7, but might've been vista

4. DXM01

DXM01 Potential Patron

Trigon likes this.
  5. LadyIzuna

Yes, that's the name. Thank you so much