SDT To big a belly (1 Viewer)

M.a.s.

Potential Patron
I dont like it when the belly gets bigger and bigger and bigger and it wont stop. Can someone let the modell flush out the "cum" , or puke it out , or just make it disapear because i allways have to "use a fresh girl" after a certain point. That cant be exactly called "Female friendly" can it now?

poploli7

Potential Patron
You're playing with the Breast Expansion mod. Just stop playing with it, not many people even use it. Also,why ask if it's "Female Friendly"?

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
I dont like it when the belly gets bigger and bigger and bigger and it wont stop. Can someone let the modell flush out the "cum" , or puke it out , or just make it disapear because i allways have to "use a fresh girl" after a certain point. That cant be exactly called "Female friendly" can it now?

In your /Loader/Settings/ folder open "BreastExpPlus_v2_xsettings.txt" and edit the line "bellyexpansionactive=1" to equal zero. You can also edit other expanding settings in this file as well as puking.

Also,why ask if it's "Female Friendly"?
A girl might enjoy the base game but not like some guy-centric mods/features. Maybe this is just one of those things.

Last edited:

M.a.s.

Potential Patron
You're playing with the Breast Expansion mod. Just stop playing with it, not many people even use it. Also,why ask if it's "Female Friendly"?
I like the kinky shit. I just want a way to revert it. Stop overreacting dude. And female friendly , because i dont want to constantly "rape" that "girl". Im not a pervert.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Please get back on topic.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.