SDT 'FootJob' Mod - request filled (1 Viewer)

skrillex3784

Potential Patron
Hi.
I Tried to find Footjob mod but dosn't.
Is there Footjob mod exist?

EDIT: Completed. See post #4

Last edited by a moderator:

Deltavoid

Content Creator
You could try faking a footjob with animtools using pleasure from body contact and him thrusting. Control over her legs and feet are limited. i don't know how well that will work but i have been through every page in downloads and not seen any foot job mods.

skrillex3784

Potential Patron
You could try faking a footjob with animtools using pleasure from body contact and him thrusting. Control over her legs and feet are limited. i don't know how well that will work but i have been through every page in downloads and not seen any foot job mods.
Thank you.
i'll try.
If I complete the mode, I think I should make it public for someone like me.

someGuy040

Potential Patron
Thank you.
i'll try.
If I complete the mode, I think I should make it public for someone like me.

Hey, sorry, didn't see the message as I've been busy with stuff and haven't been active. Regarding this post (and the post you made on some thread I created a while ago). I was successful in creating the positions, and if you're still looking (even though this is old), here are the files.

footFuck 1 is basically the guy hold the girls foot.
footFuck 2 is the girl giving a footjob.
Close up and Far just represent the zoom. I can't get the zoom in point correct so I created two different files for each position

Note One: The foot fuck 2 is a bit weird. Since you can't really rotate the foot, the only way to make the legs move is to play around with the torso positioning and hope that when you set her position 1 and her position 2, it maxes out the torso to thigh's angle, thus allowing the leg to move around.

Note Two: I highly suggest this mod extra sticky, as it will allow the cum to stick to the girl's legs and foot.

Attachments

footFuck1_CloseUp.txt
3.8 KB · Views: 1,729

footFuck1_Far.txt
3.8 KB · Views: 1,615

footFuck2_CloseUp.txt
3.8 KB · Views: 1,478

footFuck2_Far.txt
3.8 KB · Views: 1,746

skrillex3784

Potential Patron
Hey, sorry, didn't see the message as I've been busy with stuff and haven't been active. Regarding this post (and the post you made on some thread I created a while ago). I was successful in creating the positions, and if you're still looking (even though this is old), here are the files.

footFuck 1 is basically the guy hold the girls foot.
footFuck 2 is the girl giving a footjob.
Close up and Far just represent the zoom. I can't get the zoom in point correct so I created two different files for each position

Note One: The foot fuck 2 is a bit weird. Since you can't really rotate the foot, the only way to make the legs move is to play around with the torso positioning and hope that when you set her position 1 and her position 2, it maxes out the torso to thigh's angle, thus allowing the leg to move around.

Note Two: I highly suggest this mod extra sticky, as it will allow the cum to stick to the girl's legs and foot.
Holy Moly!
Thank You!
You Make my life complete!

And can you give me link extra sticky mod?
I can't find it.

Last edited:

someGuy040

Potential Patron
Holy Moly!
Thank You!
You Make my life complete!

And can you give me link extra sticky mod?
I can't find it.
Yup, as Deltavoid linked, there's the mod Extra Sticky. I think I had to change some lines of code in the text file to get the mod to work. By default, I don't believe the lower portion of the girl's body is included. If you check the FAQ's page for Extra Sticky, stunt cock was nice enough to provide the lines of code needed for calves and thighs. Or just replace the extraStickyV1settings with this one.

Attachments

extraStickyV1settings.txt
1.3 KB · Views: 825

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.