Scarlet Blade Couponish Mod :P (2 Viewers)

SBModder

Content Creator
I converted the Coupon helper clothes for the whippers!! It changes the lvl 25 armor for the whipper :)This changes the clothes the shoes and the gloves btw the problem that i had with modding finally gotFIXED! What should I convert next? im in the process of converting nayan clothes for the whipper! What should convert? any class! any place tell me! Put this at C:\AeriaGames\ScarletBlade\Data\Objects\PC\tex DOWNLOAD AT :D Coupon helper whipper.rar

ErgoProxy

Potential Patron
Convert anything sexy for the sentinel, yea?! :D
Awesome mod, btw, can't use it because I don't use my whipper anymore, sold all my gear. ;~;

SBModder

Content Creator
Ok I will :D i was thinking about converting the item merchants clothes :D and put on

Thanks :D BTW i have a white whipper mod check it out if ya want! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

ErgoProxy

Potential Patron
Sweet, can't wait to see what you're able to come up with, I just learned about these mods and I'm already having fun with them all, up for trying anything new. :D

SBModder

Content Creator
thanks :D and I am curious myself :D but 1 thing i want to post, The cat eyes mod! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.