sby's loader imports (3 Viewers)

Deltavoid

Content Creator
Nothing in DA for that either. there are triggers to set her arms to preset positions or reset which way the hands are facing but nothing to stop movement. some features that would also be nice in animtools would be the ability to click and drag the dots (or the ability to click to select then click to deselect as the current single button shortcuts don't always let go when pressed again). second the ability to control the lower and upper arms and legs or the angles of the knee and elbow joints(this way you dont have to rotate the arms or legs like you're trying to set an analog wristwatch). third arrows instead of a button to switch pages(so you don't have to cycle page by page if you want to go to the previous page).

Deltavoid

Content Creator
There is an bit of a quirk in More clothing regarding the MoreclothingBodyON_ and OFF_ triggers. I am using *YOU* to gather user input to allow for custom body mods to be used in my dialogue mini-game. It only seems to work with bukkake though.
More info can be found here.

*updated link. Issue for moreclothing solved in v6.9

Last edited:

Deltavoid

Content Creator
UPDATE: SEPTEMBER 27 2018
Here is a dialogue checker Import dictionary file for the following Sby mods:
  • MoreClothing v6.9
  • BreastExpPlus v3.4 & 5**
  • DialogDisplayEdit v5
  • MoreMoods v2
  • ThroatResistStretch v1.3
  • AnimTools v24
  • SuperBreast v7
  • SuperBelly v7
  • BreastFirmness v3***
**italics means there was a version change, bold means new mod, underline means changes made. with BEP there were no new variables, linetypes, or triggers in the new version.
***added triggers as Complex and Simple triggers.

Just change the filename "SbyModsDC.txt" to "SbyModsDC.json" and add it to the dialogue checker "includes.txt" *does not work with the online version*

Just realized DC doesn't support Animtools v24
either that or @Pim_gd mistyped the version numbers for animtools and BreastExpPlus
Code:
Supports the following mods:

AnimtoolsV14 and BreastExpansionPlusV2_4 by sby
i will add animtools tomorrow. Also, i am not sure how to add support for the styles add in dialoguedisplayedit.

sby sby : you can do with this what you will.

Attachments

SbyModsDC.txt
1.5 KB · Views: 167

Last edited:

KrystalStuck

Vivacious Visitor
Hey, I'm playing around with some positions, and I'm trying to figure out why with some oral positions (and this is with him being pretty lengthy) that some positions make it poke out behind her head and some don't. Any ideas?
I assumed this was what the mask option on Option Page 3 was for, blocking off the visibility of the tip behind her head, but I could be totally misinterpreting it.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Hey, I'm playing around with some positions, and I'm trying to figure out why with some oral positions (and this is with him being pretty lengthy) that some positions make it poke out behind her head and some don't. Any ideas?
I assumed this was what the mask option on Option Page 3 was for, blocking off the visibility of the tip behind her head, but I could be totally misinterpreting it.
if you use the penisrange mod, it should correct the masking issues

if it doesn't, send me the position and i'll see what is up

Deltavoid

Content Creator
I have seen that issue before too(though I have not seen it recently).
Another oral animtools(v24)+penisrange(v5) issue involves aimpenis(v1) in which at larger sizes, his penis starts angling upwards when she reaches the hilt.
There is one other animtools issue i have. This one is with animtools(v24) and BreastExpPlus(v3.4), in which she does not cum from her breasts when he is reversed. I found this out while working on the position included below.

PS: Could you possibly add an "Active" Variable (like atv_active in Animtools) to your other mods? One mod that could really use this is DialogueDisplayEdit. It has a major impact on dialogues using it, but no fall back systems in place. With many of your other mods, one can can at least define one of the read-only variables locally(using an invalid value) in the initial_settings of the dialogue, use DA to try setting the local variable to a valid value and then check the value.

Attachments

ATV2_chairfuckingfront2.txt
3.8 KB · Views: 180

Last edited:

KrystalStuck

Vivacious Visitor
Can't seem to replicate the masking issue at the moment, completely forgot what position I was going for! I'll have to come back to that one later.
However, I ran into the animtools spazzing issue again, this time while using Character Folders (something I only just started working with). Even after loading animtools last (I load it manually after the INIT mods are done), when I click between a couple characters, it will freak out with Auto movement enabled.
I tried doing this with:
-animtools last in the INIT list, moreclothing disabled
-animtools loaded manually, moreclothing disabled
-animtools loaded manually, moreclothing enabled through INIT
Originally, one of the causes was an issue with moreclothing, however this time the problem occurs regardless, stemming from a separate unknown issue. Any idea what it could be? I could try to upload a minimized version of my loader setup if you want, to replicate it.

KrystalStuck

Vivacious Visitor
I'm not. If it's a penis related mod causing it, I figure it'd be penisrange, that's the only mod of that type I use.
Here's what I've currently got going on in my INIT folder:
allalphaslidersV5, hairlayerpatchV1, femalemasterbateV1, hpsri, penisrangeV5, cumRGBV2, leglayermoveV1, morecumspurtsV5, moremoodsV1, SDTDialogueActionsv4.08, and moreclothingV6. I load animtoolsV24 manually afterwards.
My characters folders do use penis replacement mods though, could that be a possible source? They've never caused an issue before trying out character folders.

Deltavoid

Content Creator
KrystalStuck KrystalStuck The jitter issue is caused by a failed connection between his penis and her mouth. when auto is used with aimpenis, the player loses control of the penis and the penis does not lock into its default position (the position it would be in if aimpenis was not loaded) instead changing angle at random. with some positions, she can try and compensate for this, though many times the penis angle is too great for her. this intern causes the characters to back up and try again, resulting in the jitter.
On the other hand, some positions "defaults" either were built for specific body or penis sizes, or don't work with auto. one example is "ATV_backkneespushback.txt" i can only seem to get it to work when she is at the max vanilla body size and even then, it only works about 25-50% of the time (if that).

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Here is a list of Items included with moreclothingv6_9 and vanilla items. Useful for variables in Dialogues.
in another thread, the issue came up with spaces being used in moreclothing names that people couldn't use them with action brackets [ ] without some workaround. i was thinking of replacing spaces with underscores in the next release for ease of use. however, i imagine some people have setup custom dialogs for them but hopefully those have their own settings file for the stuff they want.

Deltavoid

Content Creator
in another thread, the issue came up with spaces being used in moreclothing names that people couldn't use them with action brackets [ ] without some workaround. i was thinking of replacing spaces with underscores in the next release for ease of use. however, i imagine some people have setup custom dialogs for them but hopefully those have their own settings file for the stuff they want.
That's what _space20_ is for. Underscores will break certain DA triggers.

I would try dashes. Dashes are used in equations and while it may also cause some issues, It would be highly likely. I can't really think of any besides either a possible misinterpretation of info or user error but these would more likely be one off issues that could be easily fixed.

One thing that would be nice though is a variable to check what bodymods/overtop(bodymods) are active. I mean there has to be some way to do this otherwise how would MC be able to toggle Mods or output what mods are active in the character code. Could really use this info.
-Deltavoid^^​

Deltavoid

Content Creator
There is an bug with Breastexpplus's expansion features. It doesn't recognize changes made via Dialogue. Example: Weewillie's Slave Bazaar has a breast growth and shrink potion feature in which it uses DA to change her breast size which works, but if you add effectivecuminside or have bigpenisexpansionactive on, it resets back to the size set by the character code, slider(manually changed), or superbreast's scale shortcut key.

Changes made via superbreast's breast size cycle shortcut key also reset if you add effectivecuminside or have bigpenisexpansionactive on.

Also, could you please add writable variables to BreastExpPlus or superbelly? BEP's variables (especially the bellysize variable) are read-only and does not help. BEP feels more like a cum binging mod instead of a pregnancy mod(no offense) because it is so locked up.

If there already is a way to write to belly size or other such things i have asked about in the past like dialogactioneffectivecumadd, dialogactioneffectivecumsub, or effectivecuminside, please let me know. It isn't in my documentation and either i am searching for the forum with the wrong keywords, its in a thread that is buried by thousands of other results, or hasn't been posted.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
There is an bug with Breastexpplus's expansion features. It doesn't recognize changes made via Dialogue. Example: Weewillie's Slave Bazaar has a breast growth and shrink potion feature in which it uses DA to change her breast size which works, but if you add effectivecuminside or have bigpenisexpansionactive on, it resets back to the size set by the character code, slider(manually changed), or superbreast's scale shortcut key.

Changes made via superbreast's breast size cycle shortcut key also reset if you add effectivecuminside or have bigpenisexpansionactive on.

Also, could you please add writable variables to BreastExpPlus or superbelly? BEP's variables (especially the bellysize variable) are read-only and does not help. BEP feels more like a cum binging mod instead of a pregnancy mod(no offense) because it is so locked up.

If there already is a way to write to belly size or other such things i have asked about in the past like dialogactioneffectivecumadd, dialogactioneffectivecumsub, or effectivecuminside, please let me know. It isn't in my documentation and either i am searching for the forum with the wrong keywords, its in a thread that is buried by thousands of other results, or hasn't been posted.
lol, breast expansion is not a pregnancy mod, it is an expansion mod. and i wouldn't describe its settings file as being locked up xD

if you want direct control, then use superbelly/superbreast and the charcode loading like
superbellysize:115
i believe DA has the ability to load individual charcode parts, i just forget the notation

Deltavoid

Content Creator
lol, breast expansion is not a pregnancy mod, it is an expansion mod. and i wouldn't describe its settings file as being locked up xD

if you want direct control, then use superbelly/superbreast and the charcode loading like
superbellysize:115
i believe DA has the ability to load individual charcode parts, i just forget the notation
Thanks for the info. If i am able to implement this the way Id like to, I may be able to speed up the loading process. sadly it won't have BEP to back-up and secure the values and possibly other features like the cumfrombreasts mechanic that I would like to have.

BEP is still locked up though. There are workarounds but they don't exactly accomplish the same goal. BEP uses static values. Once loaded, there is no way to change what is set. If I want to load her up with a set amount of effectivecuminside (and this amount changes depending on what she had after the last session), i have to set the values for the triggers before i load the game. its not possible to do something like [ADD_EFFECTIVE_CUM_*Cycle*] or [SETVAR_effectivecuminside_-=100](i would not recommend a write-able effectivecuminside variable). While BEP maybe an expansion mod, it is also associated (wrongly) as a pregnancy mod due to what it does. I still can't figure this coding thing out so I am not able to write my own mod.

I don't think effectivecuminside should be a write-able variable but being able to us triggers that allow you to define the value added or subtracted would be nice. Atleast for know i have a possible work around for things. Thanks again.
sincerely,
-Deltavoid^ ^​

Deltavoid

Content Creator
sby sby what is the equation that determines what the expansion size, rate, or ratio in BEP?

I ask because expansion by effectivecuminside does not reach the values set in the settings. I have plotted out two different settings combos, one being a 1:1 in which bellyexpansion starts at 0 and ends at 150 and maxeffectivecuminside = 150. The other being breast sizes with a minimum of 5 and max of 1000, expansion starting at 30 and ending at 900, and maxeffectivecuminside = 200.

My results don't help me very much. The only things i can gather right now are that expansion is linear, constant, and static. its easily represented by a linear equation. The only problem, there is atleast one variable that I don't know. without all parts of the equation, i can't solve this. i mainly need this info for my dialogue as I am trying to rely more on Superbelly and Superbreasts instead of BEP.

My expansion graph: Bplot

sby

Content Creator
Coder
it is a linear scale with limits:
when cum inside equals effectivecumbreaststart, her breast size should be minbreastamount
when cum inside is effectivecumbreastend, her breast should be maxbreastamount

draw a line between those coordinates and you will have your scale.
if you want it to be 1:1, have
maxbreastamount - minbreastamount == effectivecumbreastend - effectivecumbreaststart

so these should work:
150 - 5 == 190 - 45

also might want to turn off these if you are going to be finely controlling stuff:
autominbreastsize=1 //1=active, minbreastamount is set to whatever her current breast size is
autominbodysize=1 //1=active, minbodysize is set to whateever her current body size is
autominbellysize=1 //1=active, minbellysize is set to 0 (there is no current belly size from vanilla sdt)

allowsliderssetminimum=1 //1=active, if body or breast sliders changed, then the size you choose becomes the new minimum the mod uses for that expansion range

maxeffectivecuminside is used to provide a cap to how much cum could be considered inside of her

Last edited:
J

JeefBerky

I'm kind of new to this and I'm sure you've been asked this before, but how do I fix the tan option. When I scale it up or down her belly stays the same color as what you have it set to but the rest of her body gets tanned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.